NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Felt Mansion

Go down 
+8
royalPawn
tekkenfreak4
Alder
nonexistentPumpkin
Metafiction
OverlordJ
silckenSoul
TheBookwormBakery
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

Felt Mansion - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 8:54 pm

That's a real good job you've done there.
Itchy says with heavy sarcasm.
God, why d1d St1tch have to go and get shot.
Itchy held a hand to his head as he stumbles through the shoddy door into the mansion.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 9:44 pm

Vriska stormed into her own room besides Terezis because Terezi didn’t let her in, turned on her computer and tried to contact Kanaya.
But she wasn’t on trollian at the moment.
So she tried to contact Equius instead.

Show Pesterlog:

Now Vriska felt even more miserable. She wouldn’t dare to avenge Nepeta while being angered and wrathful to the limit and she felt very weak after the conversation with Equius.
After making sure that her surroundings their soundproof she cried herself to sleep like the first few times she killed other trolls to feed her Lusus.

Last edited by Ralte on Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 2:53 pm

*AND THEN A TIMESKIP HAPPENED AND IT IS NOW THE NEXT DAY
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 14 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 9:43 pm

Doze was in the in Nepeta's room, sleeping on one the ground on a matress he had brought with him and on her bed (which actually was a ton of pillows on the floor but Doze called it a bed regardless because Nepeta slept on it) lay Nepeta's corpse under a bedsheet.
He had cried the entire night and looked dehydrated and half-dead.
His sleep was unruly, troubled by nightmares in which he saw Spades Slick not only kill Nepeta but every other member of the Felt and he was to slow to stop Slick from his murderous rampage.

Last edited by Ralte on Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 14 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 7:49 pm

*Crowbar and Trace walk towards the Mansion*

I'm 7elling you 7race, when I ge7 my hands on I7chy he's in SO much 7rouble. Wha7 7he heck was he 7hinking s7ealing my ha7 and hiding i7 all 7he way ou7 7here?

Sur3 thing boss, can w3 just g3t hom3 and r3st now? S3arching his trail all this tim3 was 3xhausin'.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 12:16 am

Itchy ran into the room Doze was in, fresh cup of coffee in hand. He kicked the mattress Doze was sleeping on in an attempt to wake him.
Hey Doze, how's 1t hang1ng? St1ll bawl1ng over Nepeta? He asked, not even checking to see if Doze had woken up.
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 3:41 pm

Doze was too deep in his sleep, too much captured by the nightmares to be awoken straightforward by Itchy.
He saw Slick stabbing Crowbar to death, garrotting Stitch’s head from his torso, shooting of the arms and legs from Matchsticks body and stealing Itchy the coffee.
He could stop it but he was still too slow in his nightmare. He was too slow to grab Slick, tpo slow to punch Slick with his walking stick and too slow too shot the Midnight Mobster.

2amn you Slick, 2amn you, you arsenic asshole!
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 4:48 pm

Itchy crouches down and pokes Doze in the face roughly three dozen times in the span of a couple seconds.
Heybuddywakeupbefore1pourmycoffeeonyou1sweartogodDozeyoucandozeofflaterwakeupwakeupwakeup.
Itchy continues his assault of Doze's face.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 5:09 pm

...Oh 7ha7's no7 good, wha7 happened here, why is 7he door all weird? 7race, any recen7 7rails?

Not in th3 last f3w hours, gu3ss w3 miss3d what3v3r w3nt down.

7ha7's jus7 perfec7, damn i7.

*The enter the Mansion*

HEY! ANYONE HOME?
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 7:14 pm

The Leprechaun with the blue hat started to get out of the dream after Slick started to poke him into the face.
The Slow-Leprechaun wondered about Slicks tactic and how long that would take to kill him.
Then he opened his eyes and behold his counterpart.

Oh... Itchy stop that, this is ru2e.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 7:41 pm

*Snowman is casually leant against a doorframe, as always accompanied by a thin wisp of smoke headed for the ceiling*

Found your hat I see. Perhaps you should considered getting spares.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 7:45 pm

I wouldn'7 need spares if I7chy would jus7 grow up and s7op 7aking i7.

So yeah, I'll prolly have 7o ge7 a spare.

Now, can you 7ell me wha7 happened while I was away?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 8:58 pm

*A few seconds pass before she replies*

We had visitors. The unpleasant kind, of course.

*An uncharacteristically troubled look passes over her*

Things didn't go as planned. You'd best head to Nepeta's chamber.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 9:03 pm

Ah shi7, I ain'7 here for one 7ime and 7he guys couldn'7 even keep our li77le girl from ge77in hur7?

7ypical, alrigh7 7race, le7s go.

*Crowbar walks to Nepetas room and knocks*

*Having nothing better to do, Trace simply follows Crowbar*

Hey, anyone in here?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 9:13 pm

Itchy pokes a few dozen more times before returning to normal speed.
There we go, n1ce to see you awake.
Itchy stood up.
God you look terr1ble, have you been here all n1ght bawl1ng your eyes out?
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 9:30 pm

He believed that he looked terrible at the Moment.
But he felt even more terrible inside.

Of course I 2i2. What else was there to 2o? Aren’t you the least bit sa2 about this trage2y my fast frien2?

Then he heard the knock. He heard Crowbars voice. He got changed extreme-slow-motion.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 9:36 pm

*Crowbar knocks again*

Anyone awake in 7here?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 14 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 9:45 pm

Nah, honestly w1th th1s k1nd of job there's not much po1nt to cry over a death espec1ally 1f 1t's just the cat g1rl. 1'm honestly surpr1sed she d1dn't d1e sooner, th1s 1sn't the k1nd of l1fe a k1d should be l1v1ng. Though 1f 1t were you who d1ed, 1'd probably feel worse. 1nstead 1 spent all of last n1ght gett1ng a n1ce peaceful rest, sleeping l1ke a baby 1nstead of cry1ng l1ke one.
Itchy casually skips over the fact that he spent a good 10 minutes being sped up, recovering from Nepeta's death. As much as he'd hate to admit it, she had grown on him over the past three years.

Crowbar's knock brought Itchy back to reality.
Sh1t. Hey, Doze, cover for me, k?
Itchy ran to the far side of the room, slipping behind a pile of pillows.
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 3:10 pm

Why Itchy didn’t say that Nepeta’s death had hit him hard was a mystery.
Maybe it was bullcprap macho behaviour or because the fast one wanted to be seen as cool and in control.
It didn’t endear him to Doze but at least Itchy had admitted that he liked the slow Leprechaun.
He said in a quite tone:

You owe me one for this Itchy!

He stood up and got off the mattress. Doze inhaled once and exhaled and he said with all the composure he had in him:

The 2oor is open boss, you can come in.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 3:26 pm

*Crowbar opens the door and walks in*

Why are you in here Doze? I was expec7in 7o find Nepe7-

*Crowbar notices Nepetas body*

Kiddo?

Shi7

*Crowbar stops for a moment, then his eyes fill with rage*

*He glares at Doze*

How. Did. 7his. Happen.

7he Crew a77acked, which one of 7hem did i7?

I wan7 a repor7 and I wan7 sugges7ions on how we'll make 7hem pay for 7his!

7hose fuckers are gonna SUFFER!
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 4:02 pm

Doze was scared of his boss right now but also excited at the thought of revenge.
It would distract him from Nepeta’s untimely end, for a while anyhow.
Rarely he had seen Crowbar getting so emotional and angry. He was a professional but he was also a father.
He stand at attention, tried to remember the events of last night and began his report.

The 2oc gathere2 a han2ful of us su22enly yester2ay to 2efen2 the Mansion from an attack of the Mi2night Crew, inclu2ing Nepeta an2 the girls of Snowman while Itchy ha2 the mission to snatch the hats of the Mi2night Crew. I ha2 to report to Scratch about another issue before I coul2 join the others. As I reache2 the back2oor… She lay 2ying, knives of Slick in her si2es.

The Leprechaun trembled for a moment.
He had lost all his tears last night, so none showed themselves now in his eyes.

Everything went so fast. Nepeta was 2ea2 before Snowman coul2 bring her to a hospital an2 Boxcars ha2 manage2 to knockout Stitch. Vriska ha2 thrown her magical 2ice an2 they gave Slick a 2rinking hat with “Snow-Ai2” attache2 to it. The 2oc freake2 out an2 knocke2 the Mi2night Crew to the groun2 with his power. Something ha2 manage2 to make him really angry but I 2on’t know what ma2e him so angry. 2eath showe2 up for a few secon2s an2 then came Feferi into the Mansion, one of the Nepeta’s frien2s. She fought with Slick an2 was able to stan2 up against him. I shoot her in the Fins as I trie2 to aim for Spa2es Slick on acci2ent. The 2oc was able to convince Spa2es to retreat somehow. Vriska ha2 a one on one battle with Boxcars. Hearts seeme2 to have gaine2 the upper han2 over Vriska but Cans grabbe2 him an2 threw him out of the mansion before they coul2 continue their fight.

He left out the part in which he had stumbled over Nepeta’s corpse.
He was surprised that he witnessed so much but because of his disability time-power he had enough time to take anything in. He hadn’t much to do otherwise during slow-time.

After the battle was over I brought Nepeta into her room.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 5:20 pm

*Crowbar closes his eyes for a moment then opens them again*

*He is still visibly angry, but he needs to be focused for now*

Alrigh7, 7ha7's, no7 good.

I wan7 revenge bu7 if some7hing scared Doc 7hen I should probably have a 7alk wi7h him firs7.

Doze, 7race, you 7wo go and ga7her 7he res7 of 7he gang. Make sure everyone is armed, ge7 S7i7ch 7o pa7ch up anyone who's wounded from 7he las7 figh7, as soon as I resolved wha7ever is up wi7h 7he Doc I wan7 7he Gang ready for a coun7er s7rike. We can'7 le7 7he Crew s7ep all over us like 7ha7 and we owe i7 7o Nepe7a 7ha7 we make 7hose suckers suffer!

Also, find ou7 more bou7 7ha7 o7her girl, Feferi. If she a77acked Slick, we migh7 be able 7o ge7 her 7o join us, enemy of my enemy and all 7ha7, anyone who can s7and up 7o 7hose shadowy bas7ards could be helpful.

Last edited by OverlordJ on Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 6:06 pm

Yes Boss, we will gather the others on your comman2. The Mi2night Crew will soon learn what true pain is.

Doze prepared to go with Trace to obey the command but he had another thing to ask before he could do that.

What about the a2opte2 trolls of the Mi2night Crew? We shoul2 remember that they are Nepeta’s frien2s an2 I 2oubt she woul2 want to see them kille2.

It would be the perfect revenge on Slick if they killed Karkat but killing one of Nepeta’s friends seemed wrong to Doze. Also he disliked the idea of killing any child, especially after losing one.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 6:11 pm

Good ques7ion. Did any of 7heir kids join in 7he a77ack?
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 14 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 8:56 pm

Doze had to think for a Moment if he was able to recall trolls in the Attack.

I remember seeing the two psychic trolls with them as they left the place. Aradia and Sollux, the kids of Droogs and Deuce. I didn’t pay much attention to them. Maybe somebody else knows more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felt Mansion   Felt Mansion - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Felt Mansion
Page 14 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next