NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)

Go down 
+4
uncertainHavoc
royalPawn
Sandstriker
OverlordJ
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 8:51 pm

oh i havent? im sorry, you can call me ygg

*the carapace says with a smile*

and whilst there are one or two in that book, they are all incredibly difficult. not just to open but also to put into motion, i could offer you something a bit more useful and easy
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 9:09 pm

Ygg? A strange name.
He never had heard of a name like that before or something similar.

The easy way has often a 2evious trap hi22en in it.

Last edited by Ralte on Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 9:16 pm

that is entirely true, in some case, not all of them, like this case. i can assure you no harm will come to you
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 9:22 pm

This soun2s too goo2 to be true.

The green gangster with the blue hat was still suspicious.

What woul2 it involve?

He would only ask but not follow any invitation.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 9:26 pm

oh a simple exchange, you give me something i want, and i give you something you want, that is how trades generally go right?
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 9:36 pm

What is the object of your 2esire young carapace?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 9:43 pm

oh that one is simple, i hear doc scratch has a few cue balls, special cue balls

*the carapace looks doze dead in the eye*

get me one, and i will give you what you want
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 9:58 pm

You want me to commit high treason to the Felt? My frien2s, my family, my home?

Doze would have laughed if the situation wasn't so serious. The cue balls of the Doc were something he didn't give away so easily. He had heard about them but didn't knew what functions they had.

Forget it. I want to be useful for the Felt and not harmful.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 10:03 pm

oh please, it is no where near high treason, doc has hundreds of those stupid balls, every single cue ball in that mansion is one of his, why do you think there is a table stick ball table in every room? he trusts none of you and watches over everyone of you

*the carapace bursts out laughing, the shadows around her waves slightly like trees in the breeze*

think of it this way, if you gave me one of docs cue balls, he could look through it, and find out more about me, about my friends, he would find that really, very, truly useful, you would be doing him a favour
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 13, 2015 10:39 pm

Doze got fussed, the movement of the shadows had made him nervous again.

If he can spy on us with the cue balls he would know if I take one. I would be buste2 in no time.

That the Doc was spying on them made Doze uneasy even if it was not surprise that the Doc would do something like that.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 8:11 pm

then ask first, i dont care how you do it, i just want it
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 8:31 pm

Doze was wary.
The patience of the little one started to fade he thought.

Who are you Ygg? 2o you work for somebo2y else? Are you working for yourself? Why shoul2 I 2o anything for you? Maybe you will attack the Felt with the cue ball in some way if you get your fingers on it.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 9:51 pm

oh no im clearly too young to work for people

*ygg says with a laugh as she stands up and twirls around*

and you have my word that i will not use anything you give me against you or your own
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 9:58 pm

Too young to work for somebody? Doze thought that people would rather work for her. Maybe she was lying or maybe not.

The risk is to high from my perspective. I may be slow on foot but not in the hea2, Ygg. I will not steal anything for you from my own people.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 10:03 pm

*ygg sighs with the sound of winds rushing through a forest*

it is not stealing if you ask for it, and are given it, hell all you need to do is tell doc my name and hed jump at the chance to have a cue ball in my possession, really you would be even more useful to your family

*ygg walks up to, and past doze*

but you dont need to decide now, think on it, take a gooooooood, looooooong, sloooooooow, think on it, its all you are good for anyway

Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 10:14 pm

He ignored her taunting. She only wanted him to react to it but he wouldn't do that.

If you think that the 2oc woul2 voluntary ce2e one of his cue balls to you, why 2on't you ask him yourself Ygg?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 10:20 pm

simple, i cannot gain something for nothing, thats just rude, and doc doesnt need anything i can give
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 11:04 pm

Doze was still unsure. He had nothing to lose should the Doc reject the offer. The Doc would also know that he would never betray the Felt.
The Doc would knew that, right?

I think I coul2 inform Scratch about your offer I suppose... Maybe. To be honest: I probably shoul2 inform my family about you anyway.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:17 pm

i am honestly surprised doc has not told you about me before

*and with that, ygg's form dissolves like black, shadowy leaves on the wind*
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 9:50 pm

The Doc had his secrets like anybody. There was no reason that he would tell the others about her.
But that could change now...
He had to inform him or Crowbar after his workday at his shop had ended.

He got back to work while researching the book of science at the same time.
He found some information about this book, or at least about its possible content.
Millenial old texts spoke of great feats accomplished by people who were like magicans but they said they didn't used magic. They alleged the use of science through philosophical- and logical thinking.
It was fascinating... He got a few clues about the nature of the power he could gain.
He decided to order some books about the history and legends of this force.
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:46 pm

He researched and researched, halted from time to time by some customers and criminals who wanted to fence some stolen stuff.
He decided that he couldn't wait for the books to arive he ordered and decided to go the largest library in Midnight City.
Maybe there he was able to find more.

He didn't wanted to close his shop so he waited for his shift to end and for his tired intern to arive. He gave him the command of his shop for the time and made his way to the greatest library in Midnight City.

Doze quest to improve his useless time powers started now...
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 4:14 am

*Doc and the three trolls warp in front of Doze*

Doze. I require your presence at the mansion with the others.

*warps the trolls and Doze to the mansion*
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)   Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Doze's antique shop (Doze's dated Objects)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5