NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OOC Duel Thread

Go down 
+7
silckenSoul
nonexistentPumpkin
Shaula
royalPawn
Sandstriker
sparkingLife
uncertainHavoc
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

OOC Duel Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:29 am

((You called out to us and we are in a conversation))

((There are serval reasons I could think of why I wouldn't turn to someone calling out for me))

((EDIT: Also, are you saying you're calling our names? How do you know them?))
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 4:59 am

((Muse of Heart can tell your identities at a glance?))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 5:02 am

((Even so, by which name would she call me?))

((My Mage is insane and old, he barely even remembers what human life is like))

((And he definatly doesn't remember which is his birth name and what are just nicknames and/or titles he has))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:09 am

The Heir turns his head, annoyed. "Unless you have an idea where a safe zone is at the moment, I believe I will just stay here. I don't want to get near the rogue. No offense meant by the way."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:48 am

The Muse throws her hands up in the air with frustration. She raises her voice to catch the attention of the Mage, who is foolishly attempting to ignore her.

"I truly am sorry to disturb whatever you three are doing, but the Rouge and Seer are about to fight, and I'd rather you guys not get involved!"

The Muse flies over to the Mage and looks him in the eye

"Especially you"
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:56 pm

"Whaddya think I'm trying to do?" The Heir floats down to the Muse.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:14 pm

The Muse glances at the Heir and shakes her head.

"There isn't a reasonable distance you can get away from the fight where it will make a distance. I was simply stating that I would protect you"

The Muse, to demonstrate, produces a purple barrier in front of her
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:26 pm

The Rogue wonders who this mysterious, recently mentioned Rouge is. Perhaps a fellow loather of those who defile the sacred title of the Sixth Thread?

No matter. She's not here right now. She might not even show up in time for the fight, if she appears at all.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:27 pm

the spark feels the shock wave of the muse's attack and his strange eyes spark with recognition

he leaps across the rocks towards the muse and greets her

'are you a Silverlyian?'

'sorry but i recognised the taste of your power from my studies'

((just to say my guy has odd eyes, one is black instead of white, with a white pupil, the other is normal with a black pupil, the irises of both are silver hued, this is the only way of telling that he is not human as he is too young for any of his powers or more drastic physical changes to manifest))

((he does have a sort of sixth sense with regards to powers and talks in a language that is understandable by every living thing as their own tongue, so uh you would hear my guy speaking in Silverlyian as opposed to english or whatever we are speaking in here, this also means he can understand any language))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:40 pm

The Muse raises her eyebrows slightly at the sight of the spark.

"You have encountered more of my species? This is quite unusual, since there are only 2,000 of us. Which one did you meet?"
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:45 pm

'i am afraid you misunderstand me, where i come from it is customary for my kind to be given tastes of the powers and energies of various species from across all the realmverses, the power of your kind was collected long before my time by one of the Ancient Scholars'

'i do not know the name of the one who gave some of their esscence'

'all i can tell you was that it was almost as old as the Old Tree'
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:46 pm

The Muse frowns. She does not like what she has heard.

"It is against our laws to share our power with ANY species, much less a scholarly one."
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:55 pm

'like i said, this sample was as old as the Old Tree, millions of millenia had passed since it was taken'

'although why we are discussing matters of the past when there appears to be more happening in this place is rather odd'

'do you know why we ended up here? or how this place came to be'

the spark looks towards the crystal in the centre of this realm

'i have not heard of formations like this before and the power it gives off is'

he pauses and breathes in deep

'mildly invigorating'

'i know of many a Kin who would love to look through this place to discover more of its workings'
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:03 pm

The Rogue's interest in Silverlyians and strange powers fades rapidly. She spots a flicker of blue between two islands and heads off to investigate.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:34 pm

The Seer realizes he has been spotted from too far away to make a trap of any substantial benefit. He wishes he could de-appearify his brain and appearify one that is more smart and less dumb, but the time for that has long passed.

He decides that negotiation is the best option, and floats onto one of the larger islands. You can just make out a large black object flash into his hand from his strife deck, then vanish again.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:54 pm

The Rogue lands on the island and approaches cautiously.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:11 pm

the spark watches the rogue leave with mild interest

he also spots a flash of blue stop on a large rock and he assumes that that is where the rogue is going

he begs pardon of the muse and follows a small ways back from the rogue, his twin war scythes flash white and black as he pulls them from his deck
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 3:36 pm

The Muse frowns angrily at the departure of the Spark. She does not like how much he knows about her race. She has many unanswered questions, and he seems impervious to even her best attempts at reading his mind. She slowly follows after him
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 6:39 pm

The Mage is relieved by the departure of the two creatures. He will talk to the Noble Circle in hope of finding out more about them later. The fact that they are hiding something is obvious though he has difficulties telling exactly WHAT they are hiding. He blames the fact that he didn't have much contact to beings besides Carapacians and the Horrorterrors... "lately".
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:09 pm

"Hello, Mantaray. Glad you finally came."

The Seer frowns at the Spark. "Why are you here?" he asks. "This is between myself and the Rogue of Time."
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:14 pm

'i have formed an alliance with the rogue, it would be remiss of me to abandon her at the first sign of trouble'

'and what is your problem anyway? i am sure we can settle this'

'peacefully'

he says, his eyes flashing dangerously
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:30 pm

The Mage turns to the Bard and the Heir and ask if they are human. He thought they were but with what's going on he figured it'd be better to ask.
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:30 pm

The Bard captchalogues his fridge and flies over to where the Mage is, wondering where the Muse went. He realizes that if he's going to be in this place he'll need some better jetpacks.

"Hey you wouldn't happen to have any alchemiters on that ship I could use, would you? I had one captchalogued, but my stupid modus deletes cards if they're not used after a certain amount of time."
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:36 pm

Not on the ship but on my Meteor
I might also have one captchalogued on its own
And I definitely have one on my land
Should I take out my meteor again or should I look if I have one on it's own?
Oh also
Am I right to assume you are human?
I'm just making sure
This place is being a little weird
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:40 pm

The Muse, floating behind the Spark, draws her dagger slowly.

"Scholar, I suggest you respond more in depth to my previous queries. Your life may depend on your answer."

The Muse has never felt so angry in her life. Her race and its power has been defiled by an unknown race of scholars! This is unacceptable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Duel Thread   OOC Duel Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC Duel Thread
Page 4 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 30  Next