NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling

Go down 
+4
IreliVent
Ralte
silckenSoul
Shaula
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Ralte

Ralte

DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 8:54 pm

Okay, this time I will remember and I will come here to check.
I promise.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:05 pm

And I talked with Mather and Silck on Skype and they both seem to have time, too. Silck said he'll try contacting BB, which means we only need to make sure Ireli finds out about this, too.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 1:58 pm

yeh i sent a message, she should be on later today to reply

EDIT: yeah she still on trip her doing dnd probs not gonna be a thing
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 3:05 pm

So if anything, we'll have a one off again.

Since most of you didn't show up and Pawn didn't get too far, I'd say we just run the same one off again.

Also, I'll be visiting my parents on the weekend, which shouldn't be an issue, but the current time you marked as okay is only late at sunday, at which time I might be on the train...
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2015 3:34 pm

Yeah, summer for me is that time where my family just takes like, 500 "weekend" (more like 4 or 5 days and some of which happen to be the weekend) trips.

On the bright side I'm going to an aquarium today!!!
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 16 EmptySat Jul 25, 2015 3:11 pm

Alright OJ when would be convenient for you? Then I'll see if I can work something out.

Hope you had fun at the aquarium BB! you filthy landdwweller
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 12:54 pm

I hope you have fun BB and it turns out I likely won't be able to host a session this weekend, sorry.

In about 3 hours or so will be the latest I'll have to get of the computer (possibly earlier) and the soonest I might be able to get back on would be in about 7 hours or so. So it's pretty clear we won't have time to play the session before I have to leave but once I'm BACK to my computer, I'll go to the session and see who's still there, if there is a large enough group who still have time and who still wishes to play, we can try to orc warcamp again.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 2:53 pm

okie the problem is the post is telling me that was posted at midnight, which i doubt, what time did u post that? just so we can figure out what time to actually show up
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 26, 2015 2:59 pm

Let me put it like this, right now it's 16:46 for me an I have about one hour left and will be back in hopefully about 5 hours.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 2:26 am

Anyone time for DnD the coming weekend?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 7:20 am

I'm up for sunday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 4:37 pm

I'm up for it.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 5:16 pm

Yeah I should be good.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 2:23 am

Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 2:45 pm

I will make it this time.
I will come.
And you can contact me on Skype OverlordJ should I not show up.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 6:29 pm

Looks like the time will be tricky though...
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 4:35 pm

Yeah that is rather awkward. I guess we might have to do the one-off again.
(Which I think would put the number of sessions for this 'one-off' above the number of sessions for the main game. :I )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 4:49 pm

Actually, I can show up earlier than I put down now. I answered with the assumption that I would be staying at my cabin where I would have to entertain my parents until midnight, but now I'm home and available whenever.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 5:14 pm

can you change your times then cause its still saying that you cant do many times
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 5:44 pm

Well if he's 'available whenever' we can just use the 'exclude this response' thingie which would put our times at...7 to 11 (or later?) GMT.

I think we've heard from everyone but Ireli so far.

Oh and by the way; chicken wings. Those are a thing. Yup.
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 5:58 pm

quiet laughter
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 8:43 pm

Well, does anyone have a way to contact Ireli?

In any case, it seems we'll be playing tomorrow from 19 to 23. I'll try to have the session open earlier but I can't promise anything. And if everyone except Ireli shows up, we'll still play a main session game, Beval will just remain relativly quiet for the session.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:16 pm

yeah i got ireli's skype, im p sure i shared it with u as well, hes on pesterchum and he says he'll post shortly
Back to top Go down
IreliVent

IreliVent

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:34 pm

So I'm expected to help my dad and stepmom build stuff on the weekends when we have time so if things go like they did today I'll probably be 2-3 hours late.

However we might stop sooner tomorrow or I might be able to ask to go do this, so it's possible I'll show up on time. In either case I should be able to get on and say which it is so people don't have to wait on me if I'm not going to make it.

If anyone needs to contact me the only thing I keep open right now is PC, we have a data limit up here and things like skype suck that up even if your not using them.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 10:09 pm

Oh right, derp.

Also, Ireli, good to see you here. I can't use PC at the moment (for some reason it stopped working for me and even redownloading it didn't fix that) but it seems we'll actually be able to get everyone on at the same time finally. I am VERY excited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling   DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

DnD Preparation Thread II: Let's Get Rolling
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next