NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)

Go down 
+7
uncertainHavoc
royalPawn
Shaula
Sandstriker
silckenSoul
sparkingLife
Alder
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:29 pm

I don't see why not
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:40 pm

In that case I think I should adopt Gamzee, unless it's a Gamzee after he ran out of Sopor.

Sopor Gamzee seems fitting to my high fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:48 pm

Ah, perfect! A secret subjug is just what we need to make this interesting!

But it's only a thing if people join as the trolls.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:59 pm

ok should i post and advert?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:33 pm

Shaula wrote:
Ah, perfect! A secret subjug is just what we need to make this interesting!

But it's only a thing if people join as the trolls.

Right, definatly that
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:52 am

ok so should i post an ad now?

im about to post a comment on nightfall should i include the ad for new characters?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:57 pm

Sure, I see no reason why not
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:45 pm

ok cool i will edit my comment to add the advert in, who did we need again?

karkat, aradia, sollux, tavros, terezi and vriska, gamzee and eridian/equius right?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:47 pm

silckenSoul wrote:

karkat, aradia, sollux, tavros, terezi and vriska, gamzee and eridian/equius right?

Yeah, although I would say "need", it's more like we are opening the positions for them if anyone wants

P.S.: Please make clear that it's for the whole "Stabdad" thing
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:49 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
silckenSoul wrote:

karkat, aradia, sollux, tavros, terezi and vriska, gamzee and eridan/equius right?

Yeah, although I would say "need", it's more like we are opening the positions for them if anyone wants

P.S.: Please make clear that it's for the whole "Stabdad" thing

Oh, and Kanaya for Problem Sleuth.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:57 pm

ok cool i will put the  ad in now

EDIT: ad has been placed.

gog help us all
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:19 pm

Us all? Gog help that poor Vantas kid.

(Then again, shouldn't we swear by GPI? Or DMK, seeing as we're so damn nefarious?)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:21 pm

only if we are in character, at the moment i am me not slick, who is me, but only me when i chose to be him.

that is me

confused?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:53 pm

Nope!

Also, shoosh, we both know you're always in Spades Slick mode.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:56 pm

well yes that is true i am always in slick mode
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 4:44 pm

Hence, you're wrong and I win. OuO
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 4:55 pm

So....Now might be a good time to say I have had Wi-Fi acces the whole time and have been lurking like a wriggler. :I

I like the idea of RPing Eridan, but not everyone might be as eager to do the stabdads thing, so we might have to switch some characters around.

...Anyone wwant to adopt a seadwweller?
(I'm gonna have to study some fish puns.)

Oh, btw silck, you wrote "Kanya" on the Nightfall thread.

EDIT: Wait, won't playing Eridan banish me from the regular RP, since he's not around there and everyone's only suppose to have one character? :I
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:04 pm

I thought we got rid of any problems with making it part of the regular RP?

And you're right, we should figure out who's willing to do it.

I'm willing, and I'm pretty sure Silck and OJ are, and Snowman doesn't exist so she can't really do it.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:07 pm

yeah i figured we'd do a 'bring you kids to work' day or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:34 pm

The kids are nefarious shadow gang members in training. Every day is bring your kids to work day.

:mspaORISIT:
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:44 pm

sounds good i'd be so proud of my little shadow karkat
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:56 pm

Shadow Roboradia. I win.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:37 pm

well unless whoever picks aradia g0es f0r gh0st aradia

or happy gt aradia :D
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:59 pm

Ghosts cannot be adopted and also can't be killed unless we face Lady Shiplish herself. Happy GT Aradia is a god tier maid of t-

Wait shit.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:56 pm

shit what?

what am i missing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next