NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)

Go down 
+7
uncertainHavoc
royalPawn
Shaula
Sandstriker
silckenSoul
sparkingLife
Alder
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alder
Admin
Alder

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:15 pm

facepalm Done.
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:35 pm

Awesome. Also, good, we're out of page 38
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:45 pm

yup, the break has been fixed
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:50 pm

Ah, you do realise EVERYONE is going to go to page 38 now?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 9:50 pm

mhm

and they will see why i warned them
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 10:07 pm

I think page 38 was pretty awesome...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:46 pm

Wait, is the birthday wishing over? It is isn't it....

Well, um.... Happy Birthday anyway uH
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:27 am

Question. DO you have to state in your respective ONLY thread when your character goes to one of the town areas?
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:34 am

tekkenfreak4 wrote:
Question. DO you have to state in your respective ONLY thread when your character goes to one of the town areas?
Nope, though you might want to put something like a *leaves*.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 1:43 am

So you need to state that he leaves...alright.
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:56 pm

So I just checked the Last Posted thing and discovered that canineCarnivore posted. That takes him off the 'post things or we're kicking you out' list.

Also, royalPawn, your signature on the forums still says Terezi's spot isn't taken. You might wanna fix that.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:02 pm

I'm on it.

(Hey, someone read my sig.)
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:02 pm

Hey, I was thinking about changing the names of the Team Sleughtfall Only thread to "The Imaginary City" and I think that maybe the Nightnight/Sleuthfall Battle Thread could be the "Real World Office"

The first few posts in the Team Sleuthfall Only thread are in the real world but it sounds like it would be a good idea to me.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:17 pm

go for it

we were going to have separate threads but uh has ruined that with her wandering

should we axe the 'only' and just have rules that you can only read back stuff in your own group? and you have to announce yourself when you go somewhere?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:20 pm

I'd say that basically, you can't read stuff that has happened in a place you are not in, with the possible exception of the places in the Town

P.S.: I didn't start the fight thread, so I can't rename that one, a mod or nonexistentPumpkin has to do it
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 3:34 pm

ok you want it to be Real World

right?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 4:50 pm

Our 'Only' thread is still the Nightnight Crew hideout.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:16 pm

Thanks for renaming it :) 
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:16 pm

I JUST GOT 413 IN THE NIGHTNIGHT CREW HIDEOUT

i would say what i was talking about but it is secrets and plaaaans

PLAAAANS I TELL YOU
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:18 pm

Happy 413, Silck, may all your other milestones be parts of as epic a plan as we have right now.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:29 pm

I would just like to state, completely out of any character (including my self-insert), that everything that just happened in OOCRP was completely worth it.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:45 pm

Neon needs to come in here and be our version of Andrew Hussie. :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 10:49 pm

I suppose it was quite fun after all, indeed
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:10 pm

Sandstriker wrote:
Neon needs to come in here and be our version of Andrew Hussie. :/
In theory, yes.

In practice, that might mean less Nightfall :(

I am torn.

Oh, and I'm still wondering if an OOC+Self-insert RP thread would be justifiable.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 24 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:22 pm

It might be but we don't really need it, as long as we stay in the OOC it should be fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next