NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)

Go down 
+7
uncertainHavoc
royalPawn
Shaula
Sandstriker
silckenSoul
sparkingLife
Alder
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:40 pm

Nah. My backstory makes that not work well. Plus it would get super confusing
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:42 pm

ok then
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:44 pm

Alright then, no Nep.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:51 pm

Maybe they have wigs. :notsureifmspa:
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:53 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
wigs

:notsureifmspa:
royalPawn wrote:
Already been said, sorry Pawn

(stupid italics won't turn off, sorry)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:57 pm

oh also, nep the fountain is not really enough i mean it was a giant oasis in the centre of the desert, unless the fountain is a really ornate OTT mess of statues glorifying me and the crew then slick would not have stood for losing the oasis

unless there is an oasis off to the side of town centre

in which case it needs to be put on the map
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:04 pm

Shaula wrote:
silckenSoul wrote:
wigs

:notsureifmspa:
royalPawn wrote:
Already been said, sorry Pawn

(stupid italics won't turn off, sorry)
Oops I missed a page there. :I
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:22 pm

So team sleuth are caripicians?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:25 pm

Yeah, pretty much.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:26 pm

The oasis is UNDER the fountain
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:00 pm

paved over?

how does that even work?

you know what?

fine i just wanted to add some visible links to the canon past of midnight city

it is fine no worries the oasis is under e founain
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:07 pm

I can totally change it if you want~
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:35 pm

Zorc has returned. That only leaves Xeta, aG, and iE, who have a week left to respond.

Also, there's Nitenite, who hasn't been PM'd yet as far as I know.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:27 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:
it would be nice yes, maybe have it in that big empty space near the bottom?

the fountain could get its water from there

if it makes it better i could make a thread for it
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:38 pm

Could I have a list of who was kicked out and who they were? I think there's a list of names somewhere. I just want to know for a small project I'm working on in the afterlife. :D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 3:17 am

1) Sorry, I haven't been feeling well lately so I slept a lot, seems like I missed a bit...
2) To those who tryed to Pester me, sorry that I forgot to turn of pester chum, though I am back now
3) I assumed that PS, PI, AD and MK are all Prospitans, my personal headcanon is that they are Prospits counterpart to the Midnight Crew, so I had thought that them being carapacians was obvious. Their female counter parts have hair because they were created via imagionary shenanigans, not how carapacians are normally made. That's how I always saw it, in case that the "Are they carapacians" thing is still up for debate
4) I'll try to PM Nitenite in a moment then

EDIT:
Okay, I hope it's okay that I've read the map of the town thread (I'll obviously keep that knowledge OOC) I just want to say how hilarious the situation is from the Sleuthfall point of view. You all had this big showdown and we're in our office, talking about what a close call it was and how anticlimatic it turned out.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:49 am

Think of it this way.

Felt are the trolls and kids in canon

NightNight is Derse

And Sleuthfall is Prospit. Which means they do jack all
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:59 am

silckenSoul wrote:
uncertainHavoc wrote:
it would be nice yes, maybe have it in that big empty space near the bottom?

the fountain could get its water from there

if it makes it better i could make a thread for it
Like that pool of water underneath Oasis in Borderlands 2?

EDIT: Can fan Carapicians interact with the canon characters?
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:48 am

so it's 2:48AM

there's been a loud buzzing noise coming from behind my head when I try to sleep

it's been there for like an hour

what do
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:23 am

Sandstriker wrote:
Could I have a list of who was kicked out and who they were? I think there's a list of names somewhere. I just want to know for a small project I'm working on in the afterlife. :D
Clover and Ace Dick. I'm pretty sure that's everyone that hasn't been replaced.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 3:51 pm

Eh, it seems the OOC RP has come to a standstill. :I
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 3:54 pm

Yeah, cuz shit started happening in actual RP now
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:40 pm

Good point.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:46 pm

Shaula wrote:
Being a shipper is the key to omniscience. The reason Doc Scratch didn't know everything was because he never embraced his duty as a shipper.

We solved Homestuck, guys.
nonexsistantPumpkin wrote:
Wait so you're saying that Nepeta is more omniscient than Doc Scratch?
Shaula wrote:
Yep!

Wait, shit, do NOT let uH see this.
*casually absconds*
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 32 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:53 pm

Pawn, you TRAITOR.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next