NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)

Go down 
+7
uncertainHavoc
royalPawn
Shaula
Sandstriker
silckenSoul
sparkingLife
Alder
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:59 am

For the record, Doc's omniscience is much more limited in this particular scenario, due to lots of voidy stuff everywhere for whatever reason. What gets through is arbitrary and isn't always complete. I think that's what we settled on anyway.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:02 am

Hm. Okay. So I'm going off of not knowing anything, but having a feeling of sorts of what happens. I don't know any specifics, only the general feel of a situation ahead of time (Time Shit, not omniscience) Is that cool with everyone?

EX: Not hating Kanaya quite as much due to her feeling somewhat apologetic
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:10 am

I seem to recall an EXPLANATION for the Voidy stuff Doc Scratch has. I believe we said the Midnight Crew's shadow magic weakened his omniscience because it comes from horrorterrors, who are associated with void.

Or I'm remembering wrong. Who knows.

Oh, and welcome, Quantum, enjoy your stay, and... interesting choice of avatar.

*gets out drawing tools and begins sketching pic of DD whacking Shiplish in the head with a cuestick for avatar purposes since apparently we're doing that now* mspa

Edit: OJ, you might want to PM Nitenite (DAF on the forums, if I remember correctly) about being gone for over a week.

Also, I have some things to do on Tuesday, Wednesday, and possibly Thursday, so I might not be on much. (The biggest problem is not the things to do so much as the travel time, which is five hours one way. Soul-bleaching joy.)

Other than that, nothing to add when it comes to activeness shenanigans.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:59 pm

I have things planned for Sollux's character development. It starts now. And it involves Shiplish. That is all you will get. Think of it as a teaser.
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:09 pm

TEASERS! Oh, and it also involves Karkitty. CUZ IT CAN
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:36 pm

ok everyone i have an idea for the origin of lady shiplish with regards to lord and stuff and i would like your opinion soon

here goes

during the dersite/prospitan war there was a monster that attacked both sides and killed millions forcing the two sides to team up to destroy the monster, this is why there are people from both sides living in relative peace here

they destroyed the monster but because it was so powerful it could jump bodies to come back to life in a different form

hence lady shiplish

y/n?
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:37 pm

UH kinda told me her origin... lol
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:38 pm

No. I already made a back story, silck~

FOR THE EYES OF THE TROLLS AND DOC SCRATCH ONLY
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:40 pm

ok so by that i assume we as carapaces are not allowed to know it right?

Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:41 pm

Yus
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:47 pm

ok fine
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:08 pm

But it's okay for us to read it, I hope, just not let the carapaces know? (Not that DD would care much what her origins were unless he was involved which he clearly isn't since he doesn't know about it, but whatever)
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:59 pm

Oh, of course you can read it. But only those characters actually know
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:12 pm

Well then.

I like that explanation.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:14 pm

Hey, are we going woth the theory that Ps, PI, and AD are Prospitirians? And if they are, what about their fenale counterparts? Caripicians dont have hair.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:15 pm

Oh! We're also going to need a Calliope and Caliborn now, for future situations and shit!
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:23 pm

wigs

:notsureifmspa:
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:25 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
wigs

:notsureifmspa:
Only Ace Dick had to wear a wig. Because his imagination was so shitty he couldnt imagine a girl version of hin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:26 pm

I love how you guys are sitting here talking about wigs while shit is getting real in the park
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:28 pm

i can multi task

and just because it is only said in canon that ad wore a wig

it does not mean that the women do not wear wigs themselves
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:32 pm

The women imagination'd hair into existence. They don't have it normally, they got the 'hair is feminine' idea from the trolls. there we go.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:35 pm

makes sense
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:36 pm

And SHOULD I add the Calis and the Sleuth ladies to the OP and my sig? And Fef and Nep, I forgot if we agreed to do it or not...
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:36 pm

Not Nep, but everyone else, yeah
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 6:39 pm

why not nep?

i thought we were doing a 'nep before she was shiplish being bought up by shiplish to become shiplish' sort of thing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next