NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)

Go down 
+7
uncertainHavoc
royalPawn
Shaula
Sandstriker
silckenSoul
sparkingLife
Alder
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaula

Shaula

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:55 pm

The first thing I found via the magical Google was...
Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 Tumblr_m0kjpqs3SP1rr9gz8o1_250
Why Die of all people, I do not know.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:59 pm

ABS DUMP TWO: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO: A TINY BIT OF FELT EDITION

4 Clover:
Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 ___animated_talksprite__felt__clover____by_nursetiger-d4s7o4x

6 Die:
Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 Tumblr_m0kjpqs3SP1rr9gz8o1_250

More Spades Slick:
Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 Tumblr_m0owx98be91rr9gz8o1_400
Baby Wants His Bottle:
Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 CyborgSlickWip-1

Also a Tad More Clubs Deuce:
Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 Tumblr_m0mw2j8frJ1rr9gz8o1_250

OTHER PICTURE I FOUND:
Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 ___homstuck_intermission__midnight_felt_____by_nursetiger-d4udr8x
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 11:02 pm

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 Tumblr_m4zu6f2EJP1r80h1e

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 Tumblr_m51qdaZRlY1r80h1eChatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 Tumblr_m51qe4nQMu1r80h1eChatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 Tumblr_mnncb3bdQM1qkgagro1_250Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 Tumblr_mnncb3bdQM1qkgagro3_250Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 Tumblr_mnncb3bdQM1qkgagro2_250Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 Tumblr_mnncb3bdQM1qkgagro4_250

More stuff I found.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 11:05 pm

that is beautiful

droogs NECK-PIECE!
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 11:10 pm

Dangit... I was ninja'd with Diamond Droog. :/

Oh well...

ABS DUMP (Doesn't even count as one now.) THREE (Dee): A BUNCH OF USELESSNESS!
Doze? Is that you?
Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 Tumblr_m4zu6pHtQz1r80h1e

Hearts Boxcars:
Giddyup:
Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 Tumblr_me1slekZSj1rb0g2do1_500
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 11:30 pm

All those ABs are awesome... I'd post my fantrolls, but yeah, they don't go here. XD And I didn;t make them. The ABs, I mean, The trolls are mine.
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 11:43 pm

PumpkinFullOfKnives wrote:
I don't know where else to put this, but could you get on pesterchum Overlord?
Sorry, I hope it's not to late but I'm on pesterchum now, I'll be OOC untill you contact me if you want to do something IC
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:05 am

So how does everyone like their talksprites? :toomuchmspatohandle:
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:10 am

I'd prefer a talksprite for PI that looks like PI does in the comic to be honest...

EDIT: Sand, is THIS the gif set you're using? That looks awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:22 am

Yes. Yes it is. I'm also subscribed to the guy who makes them incase he leaks a few more. OuO
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:28 am

So, I got my friend to RP as Crowbar, so I'm taking him off the list
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:52 am

Hello people, as uncertainhavoc (Lady Shiplish) has said above i shall be rping as Crowbar.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:00 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:05 am

Welcome indeed
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:07 am

Welcome, Crowbar. I think you will be the Gordon Freeman of the Felt. For obvious reasons. Have fun and enjoy your stay. In any order you wish.
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:09 am

Fact: It is now canon that Crowbar is Gordon Freeman. The Felt now has Gordon Freeman. HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT SLICK HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:12 am

Uh, Lady Shiplish just claimed to be omniscient as well as being already overpowered and near invincible. Is this true? It's not mentioned in her powers in 1st post.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:14 am

Yeah, I should probably fix that. What I mean to say is, it's a special form of omniscience where I use my kitty cat ears to hear shit from super far away. Going to a soundproof room should help.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:14 am

Does it really matter? Doc definatly IS omnicient and he can tell her
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

Good point
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:16 am

Yeah, but he'd have to tell her for her to know.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:17 am

Indeed, then again, why wouldn't he tell her?
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:18 am

But yeah, super kitty hearing. I have it. DWI. Just go into the Imaginary realm. Can't hear across dimensions
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:20 am

I'm kind of against super kitty hearing because you didn't say you'd have that. It should NOT be among your powers.

Seriously, you have enough powers as it is
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 3:20 am

Daw. Kitty powers. I want. W/e. 's fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next