NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)

Go down 
+7
uncertainHavoc
royalPawn
Shaula
Sandstriker
silckenSoul
sparkingLife
Alder
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:20 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:

I got dis. As your leader of sorts, let me recommend dropping by and reading the Nightfelt thread. Some important stuff going on in there

Other than that, feel free to go anywhere you want. Make sure you're only in once place at a time (Unless you're me)

Also, when entering private threads, only read the latest post to make sure people are still there
Thanks.
I have been on the Nightfelt thread, but I've just been lurking.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:22 pm

Then yeah, jump in and shit
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:42 pm

Actually Catche should be able to look behind in private threads due to his powers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:46 pm

Good point.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:47 pm

Yeah, but only if he finds a way in. Remember that he can see the past trail but he needs to be near it in order to see it. So when he gets to the hideout of the Nightnight Crew, he can see what happened. Also note that he doesn't get any sound, he only sees where people were and what they did
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:48 pm

yeah agreed
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:50 pm

Agreed with Sandstriker or with me?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:52 pm

both i guess

he can read back but he can only 'notice' the * * bits?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 8:55 pm

That is a really cool idea
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:11 pm

We're all super cool

Cool party time
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:18 pm

That is a really cool idea.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:22 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:
We're all super cool

Cool party time
How about a cool dance party?

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 Ps241
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:30 pm

DID SOMEBODY SAY DANCE???

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 Deathdance

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 Tumblr_mdb8hbjy5J1rb467ao3_r1_250
Yeah. Pretty much the Lord of Dance.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:39 pm

So pretty much this scene.
Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 Ps000018_3
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:50 pm

Yes, perfect~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:56 pm

I don't know where else to put this, but could you get on pesterchum Overlord?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:02 pm

that talksprite sand makes death look sexy!

i mean DAMN

i bet he has no trouble getting the ladies on his boat
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:04 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
that talksprite sand makes death look sexy!

i mean DAMN

i bet he has no trouble getting the ladies on his boat
I think there's supposed to be a comma there, unless your stating that I made it. Which I didn't. I'm kind of confused now. :maybemspa:?

As for the boat.
Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 Tumblr_mdb8hbjy5J1rb467ao5_250
Well... You know.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:15 pm

i was saying that talksprite makes death look sexy

i do not know why i put sand in there

i am tired and it is like 14th felt past matt smith at night where i am

i should head to bed at some point

but this new one is so cute i want to squeeze his non existent cheeks (^u^)
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:19 pm

How did you get those Death ABs?
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:20 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
i was saying that talksprite makes death look sexy

i do not know why i put sand in there

i am tired and it is like 14th felt past matt smith at night where i am

i should head to bed at some point

but this new one is so cute i want to squeeze his non existent cheeks (^u^)
I have a few more waiting for when I can use them in the RP.

Also, ABs?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:40 pm

AlterniaBound, I think. That's where that type of sprites was used.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:44 pm

Yea, what Shaula said. Maybe I can use Sollux ABs for the RP threads, if that's ok?
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:47 pm

sure ok

if anyone finds ps/felt/midnight crew ABs that would be great
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:52 pm

ABS DUMP!
Sollux:
Flipout:
Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 Tumblr_static_sollux_talk_sprite_2
Erisol:
Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 Tumblr_me8stdLOcp1r5q95co1_250
Static:
Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 185px-Tholluxth

Spades Slick:
I poorly animated this one froma png I found:
Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 Output_J6MS7G
Original:
Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 ___animated_talksprite__spades_slick____by_nursetiger-d4sfzx2
Flip Off:
Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 Tumblr_lixuqrpgfQ1qzkxe8

Clubs Deuce:
Wave:
Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 ___animated_talksprite__clubs_deuce____by_nursetiger-d4sbf3o

Problem Sleuth:
Sepulchiwatever:
Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 Tumblr_ljs9j9hcX71qzkxe8
Wink:
Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 Tumblr_lixupimoqU1qzkxe8
Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 2Q==

Ace Dick
Grumble:
Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 Tumblr_lixuqaqpk21qzkxe8

Pickle Inspector:
Nervous:
Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 Tumblr_lixuq3wTHp1qzkxe8
Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 2Q==

Hysterical Dame:
Chainsaw:
Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 Tumblr_lixuqiS2w61qzkxe8
Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuTJyJEPNFdgPb5FyTVOfo_7BtADTXizq6kRt2cHGdQJlipsQrbg

Nervous Broad:
Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 Tumblr_md9j55aOkd1qiya2eo3_400

Demimonde Goddess
Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 Tumblr_mbd9fc4z8R1qkgagro1_250

Pictures I Found On My Search That I Thought Was Cool:
Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 ___problem_sleuth_and_an_overcoat____by_nursetiger-d4u56gj
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next