NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)

Go down 
+7
uncertainHavoc
royalPawn
Shaula
Sandstriker
silckenSoul
sparkingLife
Alder
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 25 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:40 pm

[QUOTE=archiveScrapper]You can give my role to some one else. I haven't felt like RPing recently...[/QUOTE]
archive is out! Scratch him off the list plz. Also, if I see any more self inserts I will purrsonally abuse my powers as LS to purrmanently remove them. DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR? :kindofMSPA:
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:25 am

What if I promised her Karkat? mspa
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:32 am

Ok, I think Lady Shiplish and Kanaya need to figure out why the hell LS is hating on her so hard.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:08 am

Yes. Yes they do. I HAVE suggested coming up with a backstory of some sort.

And LE? With your power abuse?

Rogue of Time, can't kill me, ha ha.

And Scrapper's off the list, that leaves 5 people.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:40 am

What happened here overnight? O_o
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:01 pm

we went crazy, not sure who started it or why but it was fun
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:17 pm

*deep breath*

SolifedefiledthenameofthenightfallthreadandiwasPLANNINGtofighthimasDroogwhilehewasdocscratchinOOC butthenhedidaselfinsertandIjoinedinandsodidotherpeopleandwealldroveourcharactersinsane forexamplenowDiamondsDroogisprettymuchtraumatisedbecausehefoundoutSheWhoRoleplaysHimiscrazy andalsoIstolehisdeckofcardsforawhileandALLHISSUITSwereinthereandIthinkthisisgoingtobeanotherpagebreakerYOUREWELCOMEEVERYONE

Oh, we need 8 posts to get to the next page, I counted.

EDIT: Yeah this is bugging me too, I have depagebreakered it.

Last edited by Shaula on Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:04 pm

I had already left when she killed everyone. Plus, everyone knows that Void players are great at avoiding stuff. In fact, killing us would actually be worse, because at least for most of us it was neither just nor heroic...

EDIT: Come to think of it, wouldn't it just move them to the OOC afterlife?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:47 pm

It WOULD, actually.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:51 pm

Eh, OJ, Eridan's still trying to buy a specibus. :I

Also since my question earlier got lost in all the SQUEE commotion I'll just repeat it:
Are the trolls 13 or 16 human years in this RP?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:10 pm

Oh, I didn't notice that you had posted again already in my store. Sorry
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:27 pm

Hm. I feel like 16 would fit better, but I'm not the best judge, I don't even have one yet.
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:36 pm

Hey I've been wondering should we put a OC character roleplay for fan carapacians only? Sorry if this sounds like a strange/stupid idea I was just doing a bit of thinking and came up with the idea.
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:38 pm

so we play as our own carapaces?

sounds cool i guess

we also need to put paint as a viable character i think
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:46 pm

I agree with both the ideas. Now I just need to come up with a carapace.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:51 pm

Would those carapacians interact with the regular characters?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:22 pm

i have an idea

spades slick

only prospitan
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:34 pm

Jack Noir's prospitian opposite, Ace Blanc?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:47 pm

Heh, that reminds me of the first Forumstuck
I think her name was Jill Blanc...
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:57 pm

whilst rping as a woman could be interesting

especially running possible relationships with slick

i think i will stick with male

although ace has already been taken

ogier? alternate name for the jack of spades

hmm

i like the blanc but as for a first name

and what would be (blank) blanc's persona?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:03 pm

Uh, I think if we want to just have everyone switch sides we could just go with Mobsterswap AU which is already sort of a thing?

Oh, and this isn't exactly relevant, but I found a headcanon voice for DD.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHWxebL-y70
Well, that or the beginning of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pXJ4hy6xfc

And lastly, guess what Ogier means in Polish.

WARNING: clicking will reveal exactly why Jack/Spades has the most versions of himself in Homestuck, and why Hussie really likes him so much.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:07 pm

facepalm

fuck

Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:34 pm

Mobsterswap? Wait, you don't mean the Sunshine Crew do you?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:03 pm

i got no clue

secretly i have little imagination

OH

just thought of something

dersites and prospitans are made in cloning vats right?

what if someone mixed the codes and the gloop they are made from

a black and white mutant carapace!

that is my character

call him yin yang

he is a ninja or something, a pariah among his people for the colour of his carapace

hated by both moons he exiled himself in secret

now he roams the midnight city

fighting in secret to protect the weak and the hated
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 25 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:08 pm

As for the OTHER AU I'm bringing into this... I mean Team Sleuth become the Twilight Scoundrels, the Midnight Crew become the Meddlesome Company, and I have to google the felt because I don't know what the Goodguys!Felt do.

Google says they're cops.

I dunno what else to add, I guess just Google it? *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next