NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)

Go down 
+7
uncertainHavoc
royalPawn
Shaula
Sandstriker
silckenSoul
sparkingLife
Alder
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:47 pm

Shaula wrote:
Yes. Yes they do. I HAVE suggested coming up with a backstory of some sort.

And LE? With your power abuse?

Rogue of Time, can't kill me, ha ha.

And Scrapper's off the list, that leaves 5 people.
Lord of Time > Rouge of Time

Just saying
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 26 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:50 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:
Shaula wrote:

Lady of Time > Rouge of Time

Just saying
FTFY
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 12:06 am

i agree with sand's FTFY
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:26 am

You fixed the pronoun but not "Rouge"?

Oh, and go to MSPFV and read Midnight Sleuth, which is Team Sleuth + Midnight Crew versus evil!Team Sleuth. It's great.

Oh, and I'm the only one that thinks of Wheel of Time when I hear "ogier"?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:31 am

(Psst, Life, that's where we got the idea for the Nightnight Crew stats from ;))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:32 am

OverlordJ wrote:
(Psst, Life, that's where we got the idea for the Nightnight Crew stats from ;))
I actually read it once it was linked. It was great, but ended too quickly.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:34 am

I think Silcken linked it once, which is why I've read it. I agree, it was pretty fun but yes, too short. They could have shown more from the alternate reality...
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 2:08 am

So. Fan carapaces. Funny thing, I already have one, sort of.

Astute Programmer
Race: Prospitian
Height: Tall
Body: Thin
Quirk: A and P caps, A little nervous when speaking, unless talking about programming.

EDIT: OJ has brought up a good point. WHat about Nervous Broad and Hysterical Dame? We could have others RP them. Maybe give them Fef and Nep?
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:46 am

that is a good idea, we could bring in paint as well
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:09 am

I dreamt theredlamp joined us tonight and everyone set their avatars to drawings of badass samurai armour.

I wonder who he was playing. :/
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:00 am

uncertainHavoc wrote:
Shaula wrote:

Lord of Time > Rouge of Time

Just saying
Fun fact: I have never used the words "Rogue of Time, can't kill me, ha ha" seriously.

EVER.

IN MY LIFE.

And I'm the one that linked/mentioned Midnight Sleuth a couple of times. Yes, it WAS too short.

And as for Nep and Fef, Fef could go anywhere, but if Nep is Shiplish's past self that later goes back in time to become her, as opposed to an alternate version of her, she should really go to the Felt instead.

Also, there's the fact that if BOTH of them go to the Felt, there'll be 4 trolls per group.

And I agree about NB, HD, and Ms. Paint.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:47 pm

Death could take Fef. mspa
Also Having Ms. paint, HD and NB would be awesome
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 4:36 pm

Death takes the Witch of Life.

OH THE IRONY!
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 4:47 pm

Fef being raised by someone who plays a part in afterlife stuff also kinda happened in HS, what with the horrorterrors making the dreambubbles and all. And besides, the Striders would approve, I'm sure nobody minds getting the Strider seal of approval for the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:02 pm

So I guess it's decided then?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:09 pm

Apparently.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 5:31 pm

yeah sounds cool

death gets fef and the felt get nep

but i think it should be similar to caliborn

they all look after her as opposed to just one of them
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:00 pm

Agreed. That, or Shiplish personally raises her past self.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:12 pm

Sounds good.

Oh, and if Nepeta and Kanaya get into some kind of "disagreement", that'd explain why LS is mad at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:18 pm

Yeah, I was thinking myself that LS's grudge against Kanaya could be explained in-universe as Kanaya losing her trust in Nepeta after she became Lord Shiplish. I was just confused as to whether or not LS was actually supposed to be Nepeta or just looked and acted like her, seeing as we raised the question of bringing Nepeta in in this topic.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:31 pm

Nepeta grows up, goes back in time to become Shiplish, and raises herself to be a good little horrorterror killer. I think that's how it went.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:40 pm

Does the nightnight only thread (and by extension other hideout threads) include right outside their base, or is there another thread for that?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:43 pm

we could make one for outside i guess

why do you ask?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 6:47 pm

You know how many pages ago I said Sawbuck was going to sneak over to the Nightnight base to do some recon? Do to... things he got delayed. I just didn't know if he should appear in the base or go outside of it first. (I'm sorry for the questions I just really don't want to make a mistake.)
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 26 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:21 pm

More off-topic bullshit that I dunno where to put:

Ever since that post Life made on the Nightfall thread, I've been trying to imagine DD as a biker.

It is... an interesting challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next