NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)

Go down 
+8
quantumToolbox
uncertainHavoc
Alder
silckenSoul
royalPawn
Sandstriker
OverlordJ
Shaula
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:49 pm

sparkingLife wrote:
Yo, Shalula Matata!

So about that duel you mentioned in the Nightfall thread.
We should make a place for arranged fights and duels to go on at. :0
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Shaula

Shaula

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:51 pm

Well, as I said before, whether we do it as ourselves or Scratch and DD, it's horribly one-sided and you will only last a short moment.

(Also it's 12-ish here and I have school tomorrow so it'll have to wait.)

Fakeninjaedit: Yes. Yes we should.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:37 pm

I like quantumToolbox's signature. I want sollux to call attention to this. "holy 2hiit, crowbar ii2 troll gordon freeman!"
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:45 pm

Why "Troll Gordon Freeman" wouldn't it be "Leprechaun Gordon Freeman"?
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 11:02 pm

Well whatever. Just gordon freeman then.
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:04 am

What most people don't realize is that Gordon Freeman is a universal constant.

(Unfortunately, so is Valve's inability to count to 3.)
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:49 am

Shaula wrote:
Well, as I said before, whether we do it as ourselves or Scratch and DD, it's horribly one-sided and you will only last a short moment.

In reverse order:

I concur with the motion to have a dedicated duel subforum.

It's a forum, you don't have to answer immediately. However, I wouldn't mind if a third party could come up with a reasonably fair setting for this one. Silck perhaps? uH? Sand?

I'd prefer to use our respective GT self-inserts, to avoid a situation like this:
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=005519
Besides, I wouldn't mind getting a chance to show everyone how broken a fully realized Seer of Breath could potentially be. But I'll give you a hint, and a boast: I/he could take on a Time player blindfolded.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 1:03 am

An old western town. Duel preferably at high noon. Alternatively a battle in 2fort with only two sniper rifles.
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 1:29 am

jarate and the sniper's knife, it'd be an interesting match
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 1:59 am

Unfortunately I don't play TF2 (though I ought to give it a go eventually), I only get the reference because I've been on the internet a lot (probably got that one off TVTropes).
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:42 pm

Hehehehe. My OC needs a nerf >.<

Anyways, that sounds cool! I'll put it in the OOC section, and you guys can do it there. Let me find a cool ass place for you guys to fight
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 12:44 pm

sparkingLife wrote:
Shaula wrote:

In reverse order:

I concur with the motion to have a dedicated duel subforum.

It's a forum, you don't have to answer immediately. However, I wouldn't mind if a third party could come up with a reasonably fair setting for this one. Silck perhaps? uH? Sand?

I'd prefer to use our respective GT self-inserts, to avoid a situation like this:
http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=005519
Besides, I wouldn't mind getting a chance to show everyone how broken a fully realized Seer of Breath could potentially be. But I'll give you a hint, and a boast: I/he could take on a Time player blindfolded.
If we're doing this as DD and Scratch, that page was Slick. This is DD. With shadow magic.
What else you got?

And if we're doing this as our self-inserts:
This is god tier. We're all broken.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 1:32 pm

Am I the only one here without a godtier?
I mean I'm the King of Pawns but it doesn't come with fancy powers.
Not that I'm aware of, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 1:57 pm

Go with Heir of Tea. It has the BEST powers.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:04 pm

I...don't drink tea. ._.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:17 pm

hmm...
Fin of Face
Prince of Pchooooo
Mage of Absolutelynothingbecausemagicisfakeasshit
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:18 pm

As Heir of Time, I might as well just say I won. mspa
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 2:45 pm

HEY! He can't be the Mage of Absolutelynothing[...], I'm already the Mage of Void!
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:06 pm

All of you be quiet! You're all suddenly being auspicized by Shaula! Deal with it!
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:14 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:
All of you be quiet! You're all suddenly being auspicized by Shaula! Deal with it!
I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU
ALL OF YOU
EXCEPT HAVOC WE'RE STILL IN STAR MOON CLOVER WITH EACH OTHER
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:14 pm

Shaula wrote:
uncertainHavoc wrote:
I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU
ALL OF YOU
EXCEPT HAVOC WE'RE STILL IN STAR MOON CLOVER WITH EACH OTHER
Ha! Like I would ever idolize you! Don't be so full of yourself!
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: I'm Diamonds Droog of course my ego is the size of Planet Fuckin Jupiter   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:17 pm

We both know you idolise my ability to still be ahead of you in post count even though the Nightnight thread has been dead for days.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:23 pm

Shaula wrote:
We both know you idolise my ability to still be ahead of you in post count even though the Nightnight thread has been dead for days.
Hissssssssssss

(By the way, none of the leprechaun charms involve negative relationships. We should purrobably fix that)
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:37 pm

Humans don't have 'negative' romance either. I don't see why it's a problem.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 3:38 pm

Actually, no, don't fix that.

IIRC the charms are all odd forms of "love" and I really like the idea that the Leprechauns have no negative romances.

That said, stuff like playing pranks on eachother is sort of like a nicer form of Black Romance, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next