NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)

Go down 
+8
quantumToolbox
uncertainHavoc
Alder
silckenSoul
royalPawn
Sandstriker
OverlordJ
Shaula
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 2:02 am

Great minds think alike
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 2:06 am

So, quick question:

You want timepowers? Cause I know someone who has timepowers, can appear anywhere he wants, any number of times, can multiply himself infinitely AND is already everywhere all the time because everything is made up out of him.

I didn't want to go there because it felt cheaty, bullshity and UNBELIEVABLY OP but you know, if you are suddenly using your timepowers to kill everyone all the time everywhere, two can play that game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 2:08 am

OverlordJ wrote:
So, quick question:

You want timepowers? Cause I know someone who has timepowers, can appear anywhere he wants, any number of times, can multiply himself infinitely AND is already everywhere all the time because everything is made up out of him.

I didn't want to go there because it felt cheaty, bullshity and UNBELIEVABLY OP but you know, if you are suddenly using your timepowers to kill everyone all the time everywhere, two can play that game.
Only in the imaginary realm. IDGAS if Imaginary PI comes to the real world, his powers won't work. Cuz we're trying to follow canon rules when it comes to powers. Giving characters powers that already exist? That's okay. Creating new powers? Not so okay.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 2:11 am

But yeah, Sollux comes out of Halo 3 to get a new stride card in his deck, yet no guns. Sounds good?
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 2:18 am

I am going to clarify this here since most fighting usually takes place while I'm gone:

The glitch rain weakens Caliborn slightly for obvious reasons, and because it glitches through objects it makes EVERYTHING IN THE TOWN A GLITCH, meaning anything can damage him. Nobody knows this yet, but Slick will probably figure it out since he doesn't have any glitches to use for fighting but still fights.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 2:18 am

Yeah, IPI can't come to the real world and PI only can use his powers in the imaginary world.

The Part-Pickles (No matter which one, be it PPI, FPI, FPPI, PFPI, PPPI, FFPI or any other possible split) CAN come to the realworld, in fact, they are what the real world (and every other world mostlikely) is made of. The real world being made out of Part-pickles is how GPI made the world, that's how he created it.

Just saying, the Part-Pickles being able to come to the realworld is canon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 2:33 am

Yeah. But they don't do anything.

Also, NP, that makes 0 sense. I mean, it's a super cool idea and I'm all for it. But I have a couple issues I'd like you to clarify for me

1) WHERE DID ALL THESE CARDS COME FROM? NOWHERE????
2) WHY do they make EVERYTHING a glitch? They already all phased through the ground. Using that logic, they would all be at the center of the planet
3) Why would you have the power to make everything a space time glitch? Did you make it so everything has two forms?
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 2:46 am

1) The cards were placed around the mansion and glitchified the entire explosion, I got them from PI's store.  And it's not actually raining cards, just the symbols that would be on a card.
2) The glitch rain keeps happening and it don't stop, unless it's stopped by an outside force.
3) Here's exactly what happened: I used the explosion as a way to spread the ultra-glitchiness of the bulk candy cards over the entire town.  It's not the multiple form-ness, it's that a bulk candy bag when in card form is like a thousand cards glitched into one, and has 2's and its card suit flying off of it constantly.  The 2's and card suits that fly off are the ultra glitches.

4) Because of how Black Ignition works, I kinda just permakilled myself to do this.  I would like my sacrifice to not have been in vain.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 2:52 am

1) The Part-Pickles have all of PIs imaginary powers, PLUS their combrave was enough to slay the second stage of DMK

2) I can literally make limitless numbers of (Past-)Part-Pickles appear out of nowhere without any explanation. I could basically drown reality in Part-Pickles

3) Pumpkin, do you really mean permakilled? As in, CD won't come back?
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 2:59 am

Yep, my soul was used as ignition fuel to blow up the shadow mansion. I can't blow up the shadows of objects unless I use a piece of my own soul to ignite it, and the bigger the shadow the more of my soul I need to use. That explosion took my entire soul to fuel. And even if it didn't anything leftover would be horrorterror food.

But I'll probably pull a Slick and be replaced by an alternate version of myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:02 am

OverlordJ wrote:
1) The Part-Pickles have all of PIs imaginary powers, PLUS their combrave was enough to slay the second stage of DMK

2) I can literally make limitless numbers of (Past-)Part-Pickles appear out of nowhere without any explanation. I could basically drown reality in Part-Pickles

1) Those were the PPPI and PFPI, not the Part Pickles. When using Replicsimile, their powers are reduced each time.

2) They get smaller every time. Sheesh. That's how everything is made out of partpickles

3) If so, he can just pick a new character I guess? Although that kinda sucks, since it knocks out a main member of the NN crew
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:03 am

Like I said, I'll probably just pull a Slick or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:05 am

nonexistentPumpkin wrote:
Like I said, I'll probably just pull a Slick or something.
Then your sacrifice is really worth nothing if you're just going to bring back an alt version of yourself
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:09 am

deathUnyielding wrote:
OverlordJ wrote:

1) Those were the PPPI and PFPI, not the Part Pickles. When using Replicsimile, their powers are reduced each time.

2) They get smaller every time. Sheesh. That's how everything is made out of partpickles

3) If so, he can just pick a new character I guess? Although that kinda sucks, since it knocks out a main member of the NN crew
1) The versions created by the Temporal Replicsimile are usually refered to as "Part-Pickles", So PPPI and PFPI are both Part-Pickles. Also, I'd like to see where it was said in canon that their power gets reduced.

2) They get smaller if the Part-Pickles themself use it ad infinitum, however, PI can also split into multiple versions and they all can use Temporal Replicsimile. And there is no reason to believe that PI can use his powers to multiple himself multiple times.
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:10 am

Well like with Slick it wouldn't really be the same.

But I also said "probably".  I haven't decided.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:53 am

So either way, Sollux loses his dad. Well fuck. =(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:03 am

And somehow it all comes back to Sollux. Again. Wow, he's selfish

And also, I guess you can do it, OJ? It would be kinda silly, but w/e

I mean, I'm going so crazy easy with these time powers, even while killing everyone with time powers...

I could get so sciency you don't even know
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:05 am

I would just like to point out to OJ that we already DO have two people playing the "I can out-OP you" game. In fact, I'm about to launch another salvo in it, back at the Secret Place. (Possibly 3-4, if you count Slickdrasil and whatever DD is up to I haven't been paying too close attention.)
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 4:25 am

deathUnyielding wrote:
And somehow it all comes back to Sollux. Again. Wow, he's selfish
Yeah, I'm selfish. And you are OP. We are even.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:11 am

deathUnyielding wrote:
I know, that is exactly my point. And that's how I feel about what you're doing

You are repeatedly saying "I stop time and kill everyone" and you also said that everyone has to stay dead because you instantly kill everyone who leaves the afterlife, no matter where they leave it (though I'd like to point out that they could leave into the imaginary realm, that's where the door of death leads to in PS canon after all)

So I'm really wondering what you plan on doing because right now? Right now I have to say I have NO FUN RPing with you.

The main reason why I don't use my powers to literally flood the real world with PI duplicates who have all my imaginary powers is because it'd be no fun for anyone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 5:18 am

OverlordJ wrote:
deathUnyielding wrote:
I know, that is exactly my point. And that's how I feel about what you're doing

You are repeatedly saying "I stop time and kill everyone" and you also said that everyone has to stay dead because you instantly kill everyone who leaves the afterlife, no matter where they leave it (though I'd like to point out that they could leave into the imaginary realm, that's where the door of death leads to in PS canon after all)

So I'm really wondering what you plan on doing because right now? Right now I have to say I have NO FUN RPing with you.

The main reason why I don't use my powers to literally flood the real world with PI duplicates who have all my imaginary powers is because it'd be no fun for anyone else.
Fine. I quit. That was easy, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:09 am

damn i feel crap for missing this

i hope you are joking havoc because other than caliborn (who personnally i think would make anyone annoying like this purely because of how much power he has) you are fun to rp with

EDIT: well havoc killed me whilst i was sleeping so now ygg and slick have been seperated, he cannot call on her help again for quite some time and as no one has time powers we can not really beat caliborn

GGWP caliborn wins none of us can leave the afterlife because he will kill us as soon as we leave

the midnight city is now a ghost town with caliborn going around killing anyone he sees

we lost game over
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:54 am

deathUnyielding wrote:
Fine. I quit. That was easy, wasn't it?
Really? Are you really serious right now?
Sure, you quitting is EXACTLY what I want when I want everyone to have fun together. :evil:

silckenSoul wrote:
damn i feel crap for missing this

i hope you are joking havoc because other than caliborn (who personnally i think would make anyone annoying like this purely because of how much power he has) you are fun to rp with

EDIT: well havoc killed me whilst i was sleeping so now ygg and slick have been seperated, he cannot call on her help again for quite some time and as no one has time powers we can not really beat caliborn

GGWP caliborn wins none of us can leave the afterlife because he will kill us as soon as we leave

the midnight city is now a ghost town with caliborn going around killing anyone he sees

we lost game over
1) Yeah, Caliborn can get pretty annoying to RP with because it's hard to be neither too OP to be fun nor too OOC to be fun. It might be easier once we see him being defeated in canon, because then we know a valid way to do it.

2) Yeah, the thing is, I don't really have any idea what anyone is supposed to do now. Anyone who enters the real world dies instantly and everyone who was in the real world is dead now?

Havoc, if you had a plan how to solve that I'd LOVE to hear it. Because honestly, I can't think of one that ISN'T totally bullshit.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 10:15 am

me and shaula did have some slightly lame but reasonable way of fixing it

time skip

just do a 'X days later' sort of thing and just say that amon everyone left and calliope everyhting got fixed

it is a stupid idea yeah but it is better than nothing

this way we do not even need a calliope

Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 10:23 am

That is currently the best idea I've heard so far. It's not great but it's better then anything I've heard or thought of.

So, unless anyone else has a better idea, I vote for it. Just do a time skip and we never say how exactly it worked out. Kind of like how I said PI got out of his office in the OOC RP thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next