NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)

Go down 
+8
quantumToolbox
uncertainHavoc
Alder
silckenSoul
royalPawn
Sandstriker
OverlordJ
Shaula
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 9:04 pm

did someone say my name?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 9:10 pm

Hello Silcken, Welcome back :D
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 9:12 pm

Note my perfect timing.

You know.

In case anyone ever doubted my time powers.

Which are totally real.

*wins all OPness measuring contests by default*
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 9:16 pm

Shaula wrote:
Note my perfect timing.

You know.

Which are totally real.

I'm not entirely sure "One who steal time for others" can make time clones, at least not to help themself in fights and stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 9:18 pm

just to let everyone know

the bed was terrible

the internet was even worse and also incredibly expensive

the pool was brilliant

the food was ok

the company was marvelous

and i am incredibly glad to be back where it is cold
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 9:33 pm

Shaula wrote:
Note my perfect timing.

You know.

Which are totally real.

Hehe, you said OPness measuring, hehe.

Spoiler:

And Sand/Shaula, I think we should keep the exact nature of our powers ambiguous for this first match; assume it's a fresh slate for our self-inserts and they've never met. I'll explain some things the Seer of Breath could do after it's over (or at least what I've come up with), along with how they fit the classpect, assuming you don't mind me going theory-bonkers for a bit.

EDIT: And as for me, I am alive, and I intend to stay that way.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 9:45 pm

Never met, eh? Got it, I'll keep that in mind.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:17 pm

Welcome back, Silck!
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:18 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAPTAIN!!!! HAVE THESE PICTURES!!!!

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 14 Tumblr_m4tanhdl9r1qc6uito1_r1_500
Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 14 AEZv2
Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 14 Tumblr_ml6x8kc5oN1r4tev7o1_500
Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 14 Tumblr_mqxjefNtAH1rzwyfeo1_500
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:36 pm

Well, this was quite unexpected yet at the same time very much appreciated.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:41 pm

I shall make it my duty to be the birthday reminder and picture finder for birthdays and other such things.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:14 am

Oh my god, the second picture is just perfect~

I vote that Kanya, as PS's daughter, has the ability of sepulchritude, like her father.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:06 am

I always wondered how to pronounce that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:14 am

Well, it's formed from two real words, so it shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

And I second this vote. I'd clone myself so I could also third and fourth it if I could.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:17 am

Thirded. But you still have to have all the required supplies for it.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:21 am

He'd need elf tears...which aren't in midnight city... oh. Imaginary city...
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:23 am

I totally vote for the Kanaya speulchritude thing. That way, Nepeta won't just completely destroy her, should they ever have to fight.
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:24 am

Well, elfs are definatly still a thing, there are some in PIs office after all.

And of course, the rules for it must be followed. And don't forget it's a VERY draining attack, many think that it would have killed PS normally.

Just pointing that out
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:36 am

Found something even. Better.
Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 14 Dadstuck_by_owl_sama-d51ylo5
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:40 am

THIS IS PERFECTION!
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:06 am

First; happy birthday Captain! :D Have a derpy cake;
Spoiler:

Second; Welcome back silck! :D
(And SomethingRandom too!)

Third;
uH wrote:
And Kanaya hasn't tried to chainsaw Eridan yet either :notmspaintheslightest:
Sand wrote:
Spoiler:
Kanaya shouldn't hate Eridan here since Eridan didn't snap yet in this AU!
(And thus never murdered her friends. Or destroy the matriorb. Or murder her.)
(Look I can explain those things alright. :I )
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 11:50 am

royalPawn wrote:
First; happy birthday Captain! :DHave a derpy cake;
Spoiler:

Second; Welcome back silck! :D
(And SomethingRandom too!)

Third;
uH wrote:
And Kanaya hasn't tried to chainsaw Eridan yet either :notmspaintheslightest:
Sand wrote:
Spoiler:
Kanaya shouldn't hate Eridan here since Eridan didn't snap yet in this AU!
(And thus never murdered her friends. Or destroy the matriorb. Or murder her.)
(Look I can explain those things alright. :I )
In this AU everything canon from Act 1 to Act 5 happened. I think. Cuz that's what Nightfall is doing. So yeah. Totally chainsawable.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:07 pm

uH wrote:
In this AU everything canon from Act 1 to Act 5 happened. I think. Cuz that's what Nightfall is doing. So yeah. Totally chainsawable.
I thought they never played the game here? :I
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 12:48 pm

royalPawn wrote:
uH wrote:
I thought they never played the game here? :I
Then they would have never met with Caliborn, the Felt, OR the NightNight crew. In fact, Spades would never have existed, and neither would Caliborn. So yeah, they kind of HAD to play the game
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:33 pm

This is an AU. The rules pretty much flew out the window when Lord English became Nepeta.

I'm pretty sure it was said that the game never happened at one point. The carapacians were just... there.

In fact, it took some time to figure out if they WERE carapacians, this AU usually humanises everyone...

And even if the trolls did play the game, they WOULDN'T end up with the Crew and the Felt. They'd no longer have access to Alternia unless they hopped on the meteors during the Reckoning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next