NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)

Go down 
+8
quantumToolbox
uncertainHavoc
Alder
silckenSoul
royalPawn
Sandstriker
OverlordJ
Shaula
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:53 pm

The Cuttlefish King wrote:
Okay, here I am, I've taken Feferi, here's a question; is there currently anywhere she can hop in?
Hai Mistur Cuttlefish! So, as fur as I know, Fef is the "daughter" of Death! So naturally, you can hop in wherefur Death is!

And also, if you would be so kind as to have a Feferi related Avatar and signature so as to speed up RP, that would be purrfect!
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:09 pm

Uh, Death is currently in a fierce battleship game with PI, so getting into that might be a bit difficult.

However, as Deaths daughter, the afterlife is of course free to you.

You can also go visit the town, maybe you'd like to meet Eridan or something?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:17 pm

Well, both Eridan and Sollux are at the hideout, so that won't get much done, but really, Feferi can go anywhere she wants in the city. Or even get a place of her own, Sollux has an arcade and Eridan has a marina, so why not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 3:46 pm

Alright, a place in town seems like an easy enough place to start. Any preparation needed outside of an image?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 4:06 pm

Maybe make a post in theMap, so that it can be added
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 4:09 pm

Not really, you just show up and do stuff.
(Edit: unless you mean making a new thread, in which case, what OJ said.)

And something completely unrelated to Cuttlefish's arrival: Are we still making one of us be Caliborn too or will we wait for someone to show up? (Either way, I don't think we should start the fight until the thing with the ~deal with the Elder Gods~ is settled, but I'd like to know anyway.)

Also, I still say we should do that 'RP plot so far' thing this Sunday too. Maybe pointing it out here will get more attention than the MSPAF thread.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 4:15 pm

Welcome Empress! :D

I should probably mention I've been working with the assumption that Feferi and Eridan broke up, and Feferi-Sollux isn't a thing because Tekken doesn't ship it.

(Of course all relationships are subject to change so we'll see how it goes.)

And I think before we say where we cast Caliborn, we should settle if he and Caliope are still one person or not. Opinions?

Also, are there other trolls in the city? I'd like to know if they're an option for NPCs.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 4:58 pm

Tekken says he crack ships Sollux with all girls. But no males because reasons. I think Im quoting him correctly. ill find the actual quote when Im on the computer.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:00 pm

Sandstriker wrote:
Tekken says he crack ships Sollux with all girls. But no males because reasons. I think Im quoting him correctly. ill find the actual quote when Im on the computer.
I'm pretty sure he ships Arasol, could be wrong.

(I ship SolRox, DWI)
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:03 pm

Friendly reminder: Alternate timelines are a thing. We can get a Caliborn separate from Calliope, then bring in another that still shares a body with her.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:30 pm

Shaula wrote:
Friendly reminder: Alternate timelines are a thing. We can get a Caliborn separate from Calliope, then bring in another that still shares a body with her.
Anyone remember my backstory? Yeah. Caliborn and Calliope are seperate
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:38 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:
Shaula wrote:
Anyone remember my backstory? Yeah. Caliborn and Calliope are seperate
i think your forgetting something. Shenanigans. Beautiful word, shenanigans. Just saying it can let you get away with pretty much anything.
Besides, she said just take an alt timeline version of them. Heck, that could happen and we kill off this universes Cherubs.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 5:41 pm

Sandstriker wrote:
Yeah, pretty much.... XD I'm ok with SolFef, SolAra, SolNep...yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:00 pm

tekkenfreak4 wrote:
Sandstriker wrote:
Yeah, pretty much.... XD I'm ok with SolFef, SolAra, SolNep...yeah.
All the girls, you say? All of them?

(Sollux<3Ms.Paint. RUN SOL RUN BEFORE SILCK GETS BACK)

OuO:
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:04 pm

I mean Sol + troll girls. And Sollux + drunk = similar effect to mind honey, but more wild.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:17 pm

Aww...

Sol <3 Mierfa Durgas?

Hey I know we'll just get Sollux drunk and point him at Caliborn
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:27 pm

Best ending ever. Of all time.

Possibly. I do find Mierfa cute... >.>

Last edited by Shaula on Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : YOU'RE WELCOME (there should be a CD face somewhere in there))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:38 pm

[s][/s] doesn't work on these forums, apparently.

And what ending? :pumpkin: (needs to exist)

We've still got PLAAAAAAAANS to complete

SO MANY PLANS

(three plans)
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:40 pm

I suddenly have a semi-serious urge to suggest adding Nektan Whelan and Mierfa Durgas to the roleplay, even though the answer will be a unanimous no.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:52 pm

I say yes (To make it un-unanimous)
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 7:54 pm

Whos Nektan an them? Also if we add anyone, it needs to be Rocket Papaya.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:05 pm

http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Canon_fan_trolls

This is Mierfa and Nektan. They will not be appearing in this roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:54 pm

Ah, I had a feeling...
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 9:39 pm

Shaula wrote:
[s][/s] doesn't work on these forums, apparently.
It's [strike] here. Dunno why.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 10:01 pm

Eh, I just click the S. Never actually bothered to find out what it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next