NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)

Go down 
+8
quantumToolbox
uncertainHavoc
Alder
silckenSoul
royalPawn
Sandstriker
OverlordJ
Shaula
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaula

Shaula

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:00 pm

sparkingLife wrote:
I'm still fairly sure that, where "tactically OP" is concerned, omniscience >>>> time travel. For a small-scale proof of concept, see Rogue of Time vs. Seer of Breath over in the duel thread.

(That's a happy coincidence. Perhaps I'm actually a Light player or something.

...nah.)
Yes, the fight that was planned just to prove that time powers can be easily beaten.

Speaking of which, the fight in the mansion was VERY useful in getting the last details of my plan to finish this battle figured out, thank you.

I heard there's another plan to kill the Alpha, though, so mine might not even get to happen... le sign...
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:14 pm

silck wrote:
if only it was in a card
The glitches are needed to hurt the Caliborns, but not to immobilize them or something, no?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 7:29 pm

No, you can immobilize them with non-glitches, but they can probably get away easily.
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:57 pm

On a mostly unrelated topic, if Slick has a Final Deal and I have a Final Deal, then Droog needs one too. What would it be?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:58 pm

Separtifice sounded awesome.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:05 pm

Separtifice sounds cool. Would that be like Evil!Sepulchritude or something?
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:09 pm

Sepulchritude but with shadow magic, so basically yeah. But since Sepulchritude is powered by ink, Separtifice would be powered by candy corn and/or liquor. :notsureifmspa:
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:10 pm

nonexistentPumpkin wrote:
Sepulchritude but with shadow magic, so basically yeah.  But since Sepulchritude is powered by ink, Separtifice would be powered by candy corn and/or liquor. :notsureifmspa:
Swedish Fish Liquor.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:14 pm

liquid licorice is a thing that exists

slick drinks it instead of alcohol

at least original slick does
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:15 pm

YES.

I found a picture of Evil!PS

Image in spoiler:

So I'm guessing the outfit looks like that.

Which is WHY DD doesn't do it often.

I mean, that's a SKIRT.

A SLIGHTLY PURPLE SKIRT.

*adds to list of things to draw*

Ninja: Swedish Fish > Licorice.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:18 pm

-{--- < screw you and your fish with a hot poker 3<

mspa
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:21 pm

How about red liquorice in a sword sheath shaped like a Swedish fish?

Now we just need an item to transform into the sword & sheath.

(Also that picture is amazing.)
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:24 pm

Is original Slick ever going to join the crew again?
Also, I thought only one juju could be in a universe at a time, so wouldn't having two die dolls in the same universe be impossible?

Just a few questions my mind recently thought up.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:26 pm

yeah it broke as soon as i arrived

and no original slick has quit forever

which is why i bought in alt slick

he will attempt a hostile take over of the crew at some point

by hostile takeover i mean he will just walk in and say -{--- < right i am the boss 3< and stab anyone who says otherwise
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:27 pm

So... Original Slick is no longer held to this world by debts right?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:28 pm

Well, friendly reminder that DD>Caliborn and Caliborn>Slick. Hence, I win.

And yes, red licorice swedish fish sword. Yes.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:29 pm

Sandstriker wrote:
So... Original Slick is no longer held to this world by debts right?
exactly

as soon as he dies he will gladly walk onto the boat himself
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:33 pm

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 24 Tumblr_mdb8hbjy5J1rb467ao2_r1_250
I'm not actually sure how to respond to that.

What about Karkat? Is new Slick going to adopt him?
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:33 pm

*Liquorice. That wasn't a typo, I was saying it'd be licorice liquor. I just want it to be alcohol because PS's sword sheath was filled with ink, something normally associated with shadow magic. DD's sword sheath should therefore be filled with something normally associated with Team Sleuth.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:36 pm

Sandstriker wrote:
Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 24 Tumblr_mdb8hbjy5J1rb467ao2_r1_250

uh

uh

shit

forgot about karkat

shit
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:39 pm

In case anyone had any shreds of a delusion that Slick is a good parent.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:39 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
Sandstriker wrote:

uh

uh

shit

forgot about karkat

shit
I'm sure Death and Slick could work something out. Like have Karkat get a new father.

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 24 Devil
COME TO PAPA
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:41 pm

pfft

it would not be alt slick

alt slick has no love for karkat

he might live with nep maybe?

i dunno

EDIT: FUCK I AM AN IDIOT

YOUR IDEA IS TERRIBLE
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:44 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
pfft

it would not be alt slick

alt slick has no love for karkat

he might live with nep maybe?

i dunno

EDIT: FUCK I AM AN IDIOT

YOUR IDEA IS TERRIBLE
At least he would be nicer. :mspaORISIT(It's not):
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 24 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:48 pm

It would really come down to what's less painful, stabs or being prodded with a hot pitchfork.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next