NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)

Go down 
+8
quantumToolbox
uncertainHavoc
Alder
silckenSoul
royalPawn
Sandstriker
OverlordJ
Shaula
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaula

Shaula

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:38 pm

Sand, either share, or get a different timeline's forum.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:44 pm

Acid, have you purrhaps read Autotherapy? Or BTSDLB? Or Terrastuck?
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:49 pm

I'm just waiting for the point where havoc shows up and says "guys, I accidentally a catpun IRL"
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:52 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:
Acid, have you purrhaps read Autotherapy? Or BTSDLB? Or Terrastuck?
I read Nightfall, Autotherapy, and Septstuck. And I assume you were talking to me?
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:56 pm

I was! Well, you do know how what Eridan is like in those fanventures, right???
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:00 pm

I was making a bit of a joke, calm thy shameglobes...
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:00 pm

sparkingLife wrote:
I'm just waiting for the point where havoc shows up and says "guys, I accidentally a catpun IRL"
"Accidentally"?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:31 pm

ALRIGHT

WHO THE FUCK LET CALIBORN IN WITHOUT HIM SAYING HI HERE FIRST

EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN LET NO HAS BEEN TOLD THAT THEY HAVE TO SAY HI HERE FIRST

I AM NOT A HAPPY ADMIN
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:34 pm

Silck, shoosh, it COULD be Havoc making another account.

Which she STILL should've mentioned.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:35 pm

Agreed, a warning would have been nice...
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:35 pm

Wouldn't making a second account be against the rules?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:37 pm

No, I think it was planned like that, though I admit that I don't know all the details on the "Caliborn" plan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:40 pm

Yeah, sorry. I had to leave for a minute there. Anyways, point is, Caliborn just got crazy relevant. He needed to appear NOW for VERY specific reasons that involve [SPOILERS]

Also, I said a while back that I was planning on taking over Caliborn anyways. Having two accounts will make the RP WAY less confusing

Yeah, sorry about that. I had something really important come up =/

Last edited by deathUnyielding on Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:42 pm

Well, next time just post here and then do it. A simple "Hey, it's Havoc, gonna be Caliborn now" would have sufficed.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:43 pm

yeah i agree with shaula

and to show that i am just going to say here i am going to create a second alternate timeline slick to make up for stuff that happened just now

just to tell people, i will be using the same account just a different quirk to differentiate between the two slicks
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:47 pm

And yes, that was also discussed before. Not as openly as Caliborn because SHENANIGANS, but it was discussed.

Oh, and in amongst the confusion and havoc, I forgot to say, Zorc's 2 weeks are up.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:49 pm

ok so we kick zorc then

anyone want to do the honours?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:50 pm

In case anyone cares, since multiple PIs is a pretty common thing (especially in the imaginary realm), if there is more then one PI in the same place I usually make it clear who's speaking via prefixes.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:01 pm

POST 222!

As a treat, I'm going to show you guys my fantroll dolls made by a good friend of mine.

Spoiler:
Dolls by Wycca of the MSPAF
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:39 pm

And so ends the huge RP transition that needed to occur. In case anyone missed what happened in the center of town, is too lazy to read all those awesome posts, or just didn't understand, the short version is in a spoiler below.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:42 pm

you do realise no one read that because everyone had left at that point?

i noticed you kept on talking with yourself and noone will no about it till someone walks up to the town centre
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:44 pm

Isn't Doc technically still there? Or what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:45 pm

Woo I own half the forums! :P

Tekken those are awesome! :D...Is that a stormtrooper helmet over there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:45 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
you do realise no one read that because everyone had left at that point?

i noticed you kept on talking with yourself and noone will no about it till someone walks up to the town centre
That's one of the areas you can read OOC O.o

And it WAS weird "talking to myself"

Whatever. I fixed it so that there shouldn't be that problem for quite some time.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:46 pm

royalPawn wrote:
Woo I own half the forums! :P

Tekken those are awesome! :D...Is that a stormtrooper helmet over there?
Boba Fett helmet on top of an R2-D2 cooler.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next