NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)

Go down 
+8
quantumToolbox
uncertainHavoc
Alder
silckenSoul
royalPawn
Sandstriker
OverlordJ
Shaula
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 1:56 am

So, Caliborn showed up, did an f***ing pirouette off the handle, and took the English powers, correct? Has anything else important happened?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 2:05 am

There are two Slicks for some reason, Eridan is no longer Nightnighted and Caliborn and the Nightnight Crew are having a big showdown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 2:20 am

Alright, so Feferi kind of just already knows death, right? Isn't that how this works?
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 2:40 am

Sollux is in the Afterlife right now if you wanna do a thing. I mean RP. Not the actual "thing"....XD
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 2:53 am

Yeah, Fef has already been adopted by Death. Just act as if he had actually raised you. That's sort of how Stabdads AU works as far as I know.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 2:32 pm

That's correct, yes.

Edit: Hey, here's something silly.

If I don't actually use it for anything except for magic changing-suits-really-quickly skills and INFINITE SUITS, can the Battledrobe be like the Narnia closet?

Except it leads to more suits.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:55 pm

I have the best picture ready for when or if we get a Ms. Paint.

EDIT:
TIL that nothing is sacred. Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 18 Sad-numb

DOUBLE EDIT:
Found this cool thing
Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 18 Tumblr_mj1pqk9KHn1r960y9o1_250
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:11 pm

Shaula wrote:
That's correct, yes.

Edit: Hey, here's something silly.

If I don't actually use it for anything except for magic changing-suits-really-quickly skills and INFINITE SUITS, can the Battledrobe be like the Narnia closet?

Except it leads to more suits.
I'd be more then fine with that. Infinite suits! (You're going to put Stitch out of buisness)

Here, let me show some funny stuff I found, too

We should totally have done this during our Battleship match:

PI and NB dancing:

Last edited by OverlordJ on Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:11 pm

I'm fine with that as well.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:26 pm

I just love how in MotT there's a big serious battle going on and then if you go here NARNIAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 9:31 pm

Headcanon: Inside the Brawlsoleum(I have the Battledrobe) past the Narnia point, DD has a slave completely willing servant named Mr. Tumnus that cleans his suits for him.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:20 pm

Why CLEAN them? There's INFINITE SUITS in there

INFINITE

SUITS

He can just get more any time he wants

When it's an option, new suit > cleaned suit
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:26 pm

...Good point.

Still think there should be a completely willing servant in there though.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:29 pm

unless it self cleans and drys and repairs, in which case you need no other suits, saves money so you can buy other stuff

like knives

and liquorice scotty dogs

and more knives

and more knives

and more knives
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:33 pm

Liquorice? I thought you didn't like to mix licorice with alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:34 pm

Still mad about the self-cleaning suit bullshit, by the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:42 pm

Okay, I'm making a post here since NO ONE SEEMS TO SEE ANYTHING I POST!!!

[karkatmode]
SERIOUSLY! EVER SINCE I BECAME CALIBORN TO SPEED UP THE RP, PEOPLE HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT YELL AT ME! I DIDN'T DO THIS TO BE POWER HUNGRY OR KILL ANYONE, OR DO ANY KIND OF BS MANUEVER! I SWEAR TO CHRIST, STOP FREAKING YELLING AT ME AND STOP RAGING OFF THE HANDLE! GIVE ME A MINUTE TO EXPLAIN BEFORE FREAKING OUT! I'M JUST ONE PERSON!!!!!
[/karkatmode]
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:44 pm

And that's okay but please explain what you're doing BEFORE you're doing it, that's all we ask for
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:46 pm

i agree with oj

you could maybe just explain things before you do them

or explain them in the same post

that way we would not have such a problem

and i apologise that some people are shouting at you but it is not everyone, most of us are trying to be civil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:46 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
And that's okay but please explain what you're doing BEFORE you're doing it, that's all we ask for
I can't do that all the time! Stop expecting me to be perfect while RPing as two different people in about 10 different places! I'm going to miss shit or forget to explain myself! DWI!
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:47 pm

I apologise for any yelling on my part, I HAVE been doing my best to be patient (not something I'm good at, unfortunately) and to not be too ragey when pointing out possible flaws.

But please, do try to make sure everything is clear. Not expecting you to be perfect, but try not to do anything too inexplicable.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:48 pm

Noone is expecting anyone to be perfect, but that doesn't mean we should point out what could be done better, right?

I mean, you'd tell me if I do something that could be done better, wouldn't you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:54 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
Noone is expecting anyone to be perfect, but that doesn't mean we should point out what could be done better, right?

I mean, you'd tell me if I do something that could be done better, wouldn't you?
Actually, no. I try to avoid that. If someone does something that makes no sense, I'll ask why. I'll never say they should change it unless their argument makes no sense (Yes I'm looking at you scales)
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:07 pm

Was Zorc kicked out of being HB? Or does someone still need to pm her?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:09 pm

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Zorc was kicked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next