NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)

Go down 
+8
quantumToolbox
uncertainHavoc
Alder
silckenSoul
royalPawn
Sandstriker
OverlordJ
Shaula
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:11 pm

It doesn't say so on the OP of the other thread. Should I go fix that?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Shaula

Shaula

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:19 pm

Good idea, yes
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:20 pm

and i think zorc is a dude
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:23 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
I couldn't think up any gender neutral pronouns so I went with what the avatar told me.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:26 pm

Sandstriker wrote:
silckenSoul wrote:
I couldn't think up any gender neutral pronouns so I went with what the avatar told me.
When in doubt, 'they'.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:28 pm

or it

it works
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:29 pm

'It' is for objects, not people. I always found They to be the best option.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:29 pm

deathUnyielding wrote:
OverlordJ wrote:
Noone is expecting anyone to be perfect, but that doesn't mean we should point out what could be done better, right?

I mean, you'd tell me if I do something that could be done better, wouldn't you?
Actually, no. I try to avoid that. If someone does something that makes no sense, I'll ask why. I'll never say they should change it unless their argument makes no sense (Yes I'm looking at you scales)
In that case, please tell me if I ever do something that you think could/should be done better/in a different way.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:38 pm

I want to mention, I edited my post to clarify which Caliborn I aimed at, as to not kill Droog.
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:40 pm

Not shooting lasers at an injured ally: Always a good idea.

This has been Basic Demon Murdering Etiquette with Shaula.

*serious mode*

Wasn't that the ONLY Caliborn left, though?

Yeah, I'm still getting laser'd aren't I
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:42 pm

God fucking damn it...
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:43 pm

Aren't there three that are trying to stop the lesser HT Slick summoned?
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:44 pm

I think this RP is getting too confusing....
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:47 pm

No, the other 3 absconded.

deathUnyielding wrote:
*three of the four caliborns veer off to intercept the horrorterrors*
I took that to mean they went after them. As in, left.

And no, it's not too confusing, the confusing is part of the fun!
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:48 pm

So yeah, I guess Sollux is going to kill Droog. Unless I can edit the post again... Maybe use telekineesis on the Caliborn?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:49 pm

1: Death probably isn't exactly going to stop me from walking right back out.
2: Shadow shieldddddd~
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:50 pm

Well Droog will die and Death will let him out. As for the scythe, no one else made the deal so they can't touch it (It would probably make so much pain that they would have to let go or insta-kill) or it just goes right back to Death. At least I would like to make it like that. Does anyone object?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:54 pm

No objections at all from me.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 19 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 11:59 pm

Fine with me, too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:31 am

Sandstriker wrote:
Well Droog will die and Death will let him out. As for the scythe, no one else made the deal so they can't touch it (It would probably make so much pain that they would have to let go or insta-kill) or it just goes right back to Death. At least I would like to make it like that. Does anyone object?
I kind of object? As long as the person who has a contract is HOLDING the scythe still, others should be able to touch it. Otherwise, if it even so much as touches someone it would cause crazy pain
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 4:34 am

I assumed that by touch Sand meant take. I am okay with noone else being able to take the scythe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:30 am

You guys wanna talk about being to OP and using BS moves?
Let's go canon for a couple seconds and check out the latest updates. Huh. Jake is... um.

Nope. Nothing wrong with Jake. Nope
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 5:38 am

Well, he's a Page of Hope, even Caliborn said that he has the potential to become incredibly powerful.

Plus, all he did was knock out someone with the power of a First Guardian and the Witch Of Space Godtier powers, plus possibly curing her from Mindcontrol.

What's so BS about that?

EDIT: I went and got the link:

uu: IF I HELP YOU REACH YOUR FULL POTENTIAL. AS A PAGE OF HOPE. YOU COULD BECOME EXTREMELY POWERFUL SOME DAY.
uu: MAYBE EVEN POWERFUL ENOUGH TO POSE A CHALLENGE TO ME. OR MAYBE EVEN ENOUGH TO BEAT ME.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:50 am

Friendly reminder: In Homestuck, EVERYONE is OP.

Everyone.

Jake is OP, Jade is OP, Aranea is OP, Vriska will be OP ifWHEN she comes back with God Tier powers, John Egbert is OP, Dave Strider When He's Actually Using His Powers is OP, ALL the Jack Noirs are OP, Lazerface is OP, Gamzee is OP, Ms. Paint is probably so damn OP we just don't know it yet, etc, etc.

Here, we've got Lazerface versus Spades Slick who is pretty much USELESS, Clubs Deuce who... I dunno WHAT the fuck Clubs Deuce is doing but he hasn't got much other than explosives, and Diamonds Droog who took out 3 (2 if the latest Caliborn SOMEHOW survives what I did to him) OP laserfaces so far and only got killed off once, but still, IS NOT A NIGH-UNSTOPPABLE SHADOW-MAGIC-WIELDING LASERFACING OP ASSHOLE.

(Well, he doesn't have laserface. Other than that, the description kinda fits.

But there's only one of him, and almost 200 Caliborns still down there.)

Disclaimer: I'm not complaining, I get that it has to be this way, I'm just pointing out facts.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 19 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:06 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
I assumed that by touch Sand meant take. I am okay with noone else being able to take the scythe.
I did mean take. Also, a Caliborn killed Droog and is now holdin the scythe. Which one should I do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next