NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:30 am

*Quest Completed: 100 Gold Received*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:33 am

my quest is something way better! I mean pointing out the wrong URL? Get with it.

Last edited by MeaninglessImagination77 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:41 am

Tell us about your mission then

List of characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:43 am

Its simple really: To Kill Every Last One Of You
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:45 am

Hm, since I have a master passive class, couldn't I just turn your weapons into balloons whenever you try to attack someone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:48 am

Who said I wont be sneaky?
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:49 am

Doze is slow
Also im not sure if i classify as Alive or Undead, due to several factors
Back to top Go down
View user profile
uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:50 am

You're alive silly!

People I am:

Subtle link to my webcomic: Click me at your own peril
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:50 am

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII.............Oh
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:52 am

Hey Havoc you might wanna look out the window...
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:53 am

Does it look something like this?
http://akk.li/pics/anne.jpg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:54 am

MeaninglessImagination77 wrote:
Its simple really: To Kill Every Last One Of You
I accept your challenge!
Let see who will complete their mission first
Will you kill everyone?
Or will I take over the world!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:55 am

Im going to cry

I have started crying
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:56 am

I can't die. It's a sad, yet amazing existence.

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:57 am

You know, you never know if you might not be imortal untill you die

List of characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:58 am

Is everyone going to ignore Quantums post???
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:01 am

I have aknowledged it in the chatbox

>:I

List of characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGreatMindfang

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:01 am

Quote :
Does it look something like this?
http://akk.li/pics/anne.jpg
OH GOD SEIZURE!

I didn't really have a seizure, but things like that can be dangerous!      The More You Know 
You should be more careful in making sure that what you post online
will have no lasting affects on viewers,
physically or mentally!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:02 am

so Ms.Paint, what did you think of the pictures i found of you and slick?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:03 am

The tears are still coming, also what chat box...

Am I dumb should I know what chat box youre talking about?
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:06 am

click home at the top, scroll to bottom, click join chat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGreatMindfang

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:09 am

You mean the one where Ms. Paint creeps the fuck out?

There is a reason she is the true hero of MSPA, you know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:10 am

So is SlickxMs.Paint cannon in this RP or no?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:15 am

Didn't you know that, qT?

It's the most canon ship we have!

They already f***ed!

While we were watching!

Sort of!

Not really

But they made out and stuff

List of characters:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheGreatMindfang

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:16 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Discussion Thread 3 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next