NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nightfelt Mansion

Go down 
+8
silckenSoul
nonexistentPumpkin
OverlordJ
quantumToolbox
uncertainHavoc
Alder
Sandstriker
sparkingLife
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

Nightfelt Mansion - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 3:45 am

Y3ah, sounds pr3tty good. I should probably go out som3tim3 soon anyways to ch3ck out this... stuff.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 3:47 am

((Which reminds me, I've been kind of playing fast and loose with Doc's own timeline. I should probably stick with being in one location at a time. I mean, I could make up reasons fairly easily to get around that, but that's probably on a list of bad RP habits or something.))

I will keep that in mind, boss. Thank you.

And yes, do go out and support the local businesses. I run a bar, by the way. You'll know it when you see it.

Oh, and boss, the version of you in the private quarters right now is asking me to talk to you about a thing I was interrupting you about.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 3:53 am

:33 < DOC, DO YOU HAVE TO COMPLICATE EFURRYTHING YOU SAY?
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 4:02 am

Maybe.

Anyway, I just wanted to express my concerns about the Crew. My omniscience has never been as weak as it has recently, and between you and me, I'm... I'm very disturbed about it. It's my inner control freak, I guess. Or not so inner.

... you just yelled at me for being complicated, and there I go again.

Short version: I'm being blinded and I don't like it. Do you know why that might be?
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 4:12 am

:33 < SLICK MADE A TON OF FURREAKING PROMISES WITH THE ELDRITCH GODS. NOW EFURRYWHERE HE GOES, THEIR POWER INFECTS. HE'S LIKE A CAT CARRYING AROUND A BAG OF CATNIP WITH A HOLE IN IT. CATNIP, EFURRYWHERE
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 4:50 am

I see.

Well, I don't know exactly how to stop him if that's the game he's going to play. But I do think I should set to work on those flares. Better get started.

I wonder if a plan might be in order. Clubs Deuce is gullible and naive, and the flares could be construed as explosives... I'll have to think about that.

Do clue me in to any future developments.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 4:52 am

:33 < WELL, I SHOULD PURROBABLY CLUE EVERYONE IN ON WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PARK! HOWEVER, I F33L THAT MY REAL SELF SHOULD TELL YOU ALL, CONSIDERING HOW IMPURRTANT IT IS!

*vanishes in a symbol of cogs and gears*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 5:34 am

~I can fill you in on a void gap!~
~Then again, I have to check that you don't know already, so I'll ask.~
~Do you know why I'm only half leprechaun right now, and do you by any chance know what the other half of me is?~
~Your omniscient and all, so maybe we can switch facts!~
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 1:38 pm

ConflictedScales wrote:
~I can fill you in on a void gap!~
~Then again, I have to check that you don't know already, so I'll ask.~
~Do you know why I'm only half leprechaun right now, and do you by any chance know what the other half of me is?~
~Your omniscient and all, so maybe we can switch facts!~
It... looks like your other half is some kind of Earth pop culture reference to some other fictional time traveling species?

That's weird.

There's a lot of that void around your past, so probably a Horrorterror or Crew member did it. I'd rule the Crew out, they probably would have just killed you if they had the opportunity to do something to you. On the other hand, the Horrorterrors aren't so easily understood, and they certainly have the patience for long-term planning and making innocuous events become dangerously relevant later.

Basically, I'm reasonably sure a Horrorterror did it, not that I can say exactly why for sure. Though the fact that they had the DNA on hand to do something like that has interesting implications.

As for a cure, that's outside my expertise, I'm afraid. If only we had a competent geneticist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:26 pm

~Hmm, a Earth Pop culture reference aye?~
~That is weird!~
~Well I'll tell you my story.~
~....~
~Actually, we should probably sit down, its a long story.~
~Actually, no, I'll give you the over view.~
~Aww but I want to give you all the details!~
~But that will take too long!~
*Matchsticks pauses mid-flailing hand motion before turning towards Doc with a worried look on his face*
~Uuhh.. Doc?~
~Does the species.. uhhh... have really bad decision making?~
~Because I was never like this before.~
~And if my personality changes with the circuit... oh fuck.~
~OHHHHH FU-.~
*Matchsticks slaps himself.*
~Never mind.~
~Ok, basically, I caused my Biology to change.~
~You see, before I came back here, I was back tracking for clues on to where the NightNight Crew would be attacking next.~
~Needless to say, I found them, but I didn't succeed in keeping hidden.~
~Droog shotgunned me in the back, and I crashed to the bottom of the pit next to the building we were facing off on.~
~I held on for dear life for a while, until 2 people found me.~
~They were players of 'The Game', a Time and Form player.~
~When they found me, they had a brief argument on what they should do.~
~The Time player, a guy who I picked up to be called Cronos, kept rattling on about how it would be easy to save me, while the Form guy wouldn't stop blabbering on about fixing the Alpha Timeline.~
~Eventually, Cronos stayed with me while the Form guy left.~
~Cronos patched me up with a bit of 'Magic' that the Form guy had left with him.~
~Then there was the adventure, which lasted about 4 weeks.~
~When I said I had to get back, he gave me a tool for me to use if I was dying.~
~A chameleon circuit, he called it.~
~Apparently, it would give me a fake person to be, a backstory, a entirely new body, and none of my old memories until I reused the circuit, which would give me back my old self good as new.~
~So, soon, I went back to find the NightNight Crew.~
~Well, you can imagine how that turned out.~
~So I used the circuit, but it was damaged.~
~Whilst flying through the Space-Time Fire, I was mutating and changing.~
~I think I entered a very white looking place once, just at the end.~
~Then I got here, and you know the rest.~
*After finishing his story, Matchsticks stops strolling and sits down expectantly.*
~Alright!~
~Thats my story, anyone else want to tell there's?
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 12:13 am

*walks out of room*

:33 < I F33L A DISTURBANCE IN ALL THAT IS YAMMERING. HAS SOMEONE B333N YAMMERING? ALSO, I'M ALL FINISHED UP~ KK AND TA ARE BACK WITH SPADES
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 1:57 am

W3ll, Matchsticks said som3 stuff. It was long and sound3d r3ally important. I kinda skipp3d th3 list3ning part, so you can ask him 'bout it.
I think I'm gonna h3ad out.

*Walks slowly out the door*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 4:39 am

*Stitch is still at his tailors shop, bored and creating new clothes.*
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 4:44 am

*leaves*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 6:30 am

~Hooray for Yammering!~
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:26 pm

Ah, the one thing we all have in common. And by we, I mean me. Then again, that's a meaningless statement which...

Do you still happen to have the broken chameleon arch circuit with you? If we examined what was wrong with it, we might be able to figure out why this disguise-personality apparently merged with yours instead of covering it.

(Although really, the answer is probably reversing the polarity. It always is, it seems like.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 9:56 pm

~Is,,, Is that what happened?~
~The personality that the chameleon circuit has created.. is converging on my own.~
~That could become a problem.~
~Anyway, I have the Circuit here...~
*Matchsticks takes a pocket watch from his.. well.. pocket.*
*Matchsticks tosses it to Doc*
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:33 pm

*opens*

Are you sure this is the circuit and not just an ordinary pocket watch? Because it looks like the latter. It could not have been pickpocketed from you or anything?

It's likely that I'm just not seeing the subtleties clearly, given how badly my perception has been clouded lately, but I figured I would ask anyway.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:38 pm

((double posting to call attention to important event))
Spades Slick is currently at the Excellent Host. Anyone with a grudge to settle against him should wait outside for an ambush. That's all of us, but whatever.

Anyway, this here is the drink he asked for, so I guess I'll be continuing business as if he were a regular customer.

((EDIT: because triple posting is a little much))

*Doc appears with a small table. He sets one of his cue balls on the table, and begins to concentrate intensely. Nothing seems to happen at first. Perhaps this is impossible? Or maybe he's not TRYING HARD ENOUGH.*

This has to work. Out of time...

*Slowly, the cue ball begins to spin.*

Wait for it... wait for it...

*As it picks up speed, it begins to glow. The Light symbol flashes above it as it abruptly stops. Etched into the top of the cue ball is a Light symbol wreathed in flames.*

Success, but only preliminary. I don't have many of those to waste.

*He zaps back out, leaving a note saying "Today I successfully created a prototype anti-void flare. Mass production appears to be impossible with the method I used, but progress is progress."*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 5:28 am

*Matchsticks Inspects White Orb, then reads note.*
~An anti-void flare... I think I know how to work these..~
*Matchsticks touches the Flare, phases out, then pulls his hand back quickly.*
~Talk about prototype, this thing is great.~
~But I think I might just be able to tweak a little bit of it right now...~
*Matchsticks uses his Infinity-Candle too burn a space symbol on top of the Light Symbol.*
~Now it should have a little bit more reach, but not very much.~
~I should probably help Doc with the next flare....~
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:44 pm

((I have the flare with me ATM. Sorry for not being clear. Actually, wait, I think I gave it to Trace. Point is, it's not here.))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:32 pm

((Dinguuuuuuussss))
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 10:24 pm

Id like to propo7e a plan, what would happen if we 7omehow tricked or di7tracted 7pade7 7lick into going on a wild goo7e hunt, and while he i7 gone, we proceed to deal with the night night crew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:07 pm

Aaaaagh! 5orry guy5! I mu5t have fallen a5leep 5omehow. How did I not 5ee that coming?

Anyway, I get the feeling I've mi55ed a lot of pretty important 5tuff.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:14 pm

*walks in*

:33 < YOU'RE ALL SILLY KITTIES! WE'RE WORKING TOGETHER WITH SPADES! DIDN'T STICHES TELL YOU? WAIT. WHERE THE HECK IS STICHES???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightfelt Mansion   Nightfelt Mansion - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightfelt Mansion
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next