NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)

Go down 
+5
uncertainHavoc
Metafiction
tekkenfreak4
royalPawn
Sandstriker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:06 pm

I apologize, I didn't mean to imply your weapon wasn't powerful. I learned from many stories that odd looking things should NEVER be underestimated,

As for the arm, I must apologize but I have no idea where one would get something like that. All I can say is that you most certainly won't find one in the slums. That's pretty much the only thing I know about that topic, sorry.

PR frowns a little
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:30 pm

thats alright its not like youre a gun expert or anythin
an i guess ill take care a the arm later as wwas the original plan

lets just get goin

*He hops down the building (almost losing his balance due to the missing arm) and checks his map*

alright this wway

Quote :
((WW is my new competition))

((She can have Eridan, I have standards*))
((...))
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:18 pm

((Shipping wall:

Eridan <3 WW

DD <3 Condy SOMEHOW

Feferi <3 EriWAITWAITNOIFUCKEDUPABORTABORT

Oh, wait, that's normal. CARRY ON))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:28 pm

((ok its decided, if ww ever met fef shed fall in love immediately xD))
>WW: Fishy princess dreams
> WW: dream of your perfect life
>The two are synonymous aren't they

you would love to but it seems that is not the way this dream is going

you walk a bit until you reach a cross roads, each path with a person at the end of it

to the left you see a well made path with a woman standing part way down the path
Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 10 P223058404-3

to the right the path opens to a field with a lone man standing in the middle of it surrounded by what appear to be mourning families
Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 10 Man_in_the_fog____by_reddog54

what do?
>
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:38 pm

((Ooh metaphors?))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:50 pm

((>Attempt to lucid dream. Succeed. Summon fishy princesses))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:58 pm

>Attempt to lucid dream. Succeed. Summon fishy princesses

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 10 Armoured_prehistoric_fish_by_hontor-d5uw2o4

a fish appears on the floor

you look back to the fork in the road

what do?
>
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:06 pm

(( > *insert sloppy makeouts here* ))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:07 pm

> *insert sloppy makeouts here*

with what? the fish is smaller than the palm of your hand and you still have not decided wether to go to the man or the woman

what do?
>
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:11 pm

((>Go to the woman. Maybe she's a fishy princess))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:22 pm

(( > Go to the man. He may have cookies ))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:23 pm

>Go to the woman. Maybe she's a fishy princess

> Go to the man. He may have cookies

ok seriously what do?
>
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:26 pm

((> go to the man. ))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:26 pm

> go to the man.

you already had your say now shoosh
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:43 pm

((Let's think this through logically.

Man=Possibility of cookies.

Woman=Possibility of cookies, Possibility of fishy princessitude.

Therefore, woman.))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 10:50 pm

(( > There was never any stated possibilities of cookies with the woman. So don't listen to Shaula. Also she didn't use a >))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 11:30 am

(( >Go to the man, I wanna know 'bout those mouring people))

PR climbs down from the roof and follows Eridan.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 12:32 pm

>Go to the man, I wanna know 'bout those mouring people

you decide to walk towards the mourning people when suddenly the man looks up at you and tells you to 'stop right there'

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 10 Man_in_the_fog_by_tehsushikitteh-d4ek5y6

what do?
>
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:21 pm

((>Stop and wait to see what happens))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:33 pm

((gonna wait till 4ish my time before doing any more, give other people a chance to suggest things))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:05 pm

((>Ask for cookies))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:20 pm

>Stop and wait to see what happens

this one seems the most reasonable now, you dont even like cookies

you wait and watch as the mist clears and you see that it is not just any old field, but a battlefield

the families not actually families, but soldiers grouped together

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 10 Mist_afghan

the man turns to you and you can see his face is covered by a gas mask and he seems to be bleeding from several small wounds over his armour

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 10 ?type=articleLandscape

suddenly there is an unearthly scream and all the soldiers scramble to attention and point their guns in the direction of the sound, all except for the soldier looking at you

he just stands there

still looking at you

'you dont belong here, you need to leave whilst you still can'

you look behind you to see the fog rapidly closing off the only way away from the field

you could leave now or stay and see what happens but you have to choose soon or you will be forced to stay either way

what do?
>

((ok i will have to leave in twenty minutes so chances are i will not get another update in, either way i think ww will be waking up in the next 1 to 3 updates, depending on which path you choose))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 4:57 pm

((>Confound my insatiable curiosity... STAY. STAAAAAAAAY.))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 5:11 pm

((>Get out.))

*WALKING WOO*
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 5:46 pm

((>Friendly reminder that it's just a dream.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)
Page 10 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next