NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)

Go down 
+5
uncertainHavoc
Metafiction
tekkenfreak4
royalPawn
Sandstriker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaula

Shaula

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:39 pm

The doll d1dn't do us much good e1ther way, don't worry!

--

*Detective nods again and gets ready*
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:45 pm

PS is waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:23 pm

*Trace just walks around with the rest of the guys. He keeps quiet for now.*
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:04 pm

but that is not the POINT itchy! it was the only thing i ha6 going for me! without it i am barely worth being in the felt at all!

--------
((i say we wait till tomorrow so oj can be in on this seeming as though he left between posting as pr and posting here, and also shaus gone))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:30 am

Die, s7op 7alking such silly s7uff. You are a valuable member of our 7eam, even wi7hou7 your Doll.

Heck, wha7 special powers do I have, huh? Sure, my Crowbar is useful agains7 7imerela7ed jujus bu7 7ha7 doesn'7 do jack shi7, since NONE of our enemies use any jujus. So really, all I'm good for is common sense. I am fairly sure 7ha7's some7hing you can do, 7oo, righ7?

//Meanwhile

>[Yeah, we should Probably only use our magIc If It's an emergency]<

*PI hears something and carefully looks outside, making sure that he isn't visible from the outside*

>[Damn It, the ComPany found us!]<

>[We need to get out of here]<
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:43 am

Scofflaw cringes.
(DoeS this conStitute aS an emergency?>
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 4:39 am

I'm good at infiltrating. But for now, that's all I got. I was us3l3ss during that shit with Slick. I n33d a gun. I hav3 one in mind too.
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 5:10 am

>[Yes]<

>[Yes, I thInk we can count that as an emergency]<
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 8:24 am

NOW!

*slams the door and runs into the building*

((at this point we should wait for shau i guess?))

((and yeah again im not gonna be on the weekend))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:56 pm

*throws open the other building's door and enters*
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:00 pm

((ok how about we roll a dice and see which house the scoundrels are in?))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 1:48 pm

((Well, you narrowed it down to three buildings, so it's a one in three chance, right?))

((But as a warning, I might not be able to come on much this weekend, so we might want to wait with the big fight a bit longer))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 3:20 pm

((well i wont be on this weekend either, same as always, so it'll end up paused anyway, lets just roll the dice sundayish? or would monday be better for you oj?))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 7:09 pm

((Either would be fine, whichever is better for you))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 12:54 pm

((ok cool, i dont have a dice or anything so could you do the roll? like 1-5 is droog finds you, 6-10 is i find you, 11-15 is you are in the one we dont check, and 16-20 is you are in the opposite side of the street via shenanigans?))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:56 pm

((I am back))

((I rolled a seven))

>[ShIt!]<

*PI forms a medium sized fireball and throws it at SS*
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:25 pm

PS' hand alight with shadow flame.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:17 pm

*dodges and pulls out a knife*

DETECTIVE! THEYRE OVER HERE!
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 5:27 pm

*Detective leaves the house and runs into the one Scout is in, gun in hand*
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:26 pm

>[Lets get out of here PS!]<

((Where exactly is mobsterswap!AD in all this or did we decide not to include him after all?))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:31 pm

((cannot remember))

not So faSt!

*throws the knife at pi*
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:44 pm

PS fires the premade shadow fire ball to the knife and runs with PI to find a suitable exit area.
(( We could just say he came in late :notsureifmspa: ))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 7:48 pm

*Detective shoots at PI, aiming to injure but not kill*
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:37 am

*PI grabs PS and teleports them just outside the house in which they were hiding, thus avoiding the shot*

>[Should we go to the offIce fIrst or should we go to AD and NB fIrst?]<

((There, AD and NB are in a different location, that solves the question for now))

((If anyone has a better idea, I can retcon this))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm

(Definitely AD and NB... We are going to need Some muScle here to help us.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)
Page 22 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next