NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)

Go down 
+5
uncertainHavoc
Metafiction
tekkenfreak4
royalPawn
Sandstriker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 8:48 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
Heh, I said I was curious, no7 7ha7 I 7rus7 you.

Bu7 how abou7 7his: since i7 seems your companions are busy and me and my group are a bi7 busy ourself a7 7he momen7, how abou7 we'll con7inue 7his conversa7ion a7 ano7her 7ime?

7ha7'd also have 7he added bonus 7ha7 we could 7alk in a nicer loca7ion and don'7 have 7o 7alk s7anding around in 7he slums.

*He smirks*

Wouldn'7 7ha7 sound much nicer?

//Meanwhile

>[I thInk a stealthy aPProach wIll Probably be better for now, yeah...]<

>[Any Plan how to get to the offIce unseen?]<
(... Do you think we could hide in ShadowS? No wait... They could Probably Still find uS... I think our beSt bet iS to not uSe Shadow magic.>
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:10 pm

*whilst the two scoundrels talk scout stops moving suddenly and begins to listen intently in their direction*

hey detective do you hear that? SoundS like the ScoudnrelS

------------

hmm yes that's a much better idea

*she turns to the crew*

this obviously isnt working shall we go elsewhere and try to find them?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 9:39 pm

*to Slick*

<Well, at least she's capable of listening.>

--

*Detective nods*
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:12 pm

-{---< shu' i' droog 3<

-{---< alrigh' le's go elsewhere 3<

*heads off in a random direction*

*the woman winks at crowbar and blows him a kiss before following, as soon as she is out of his sight she turns back to a little girl*

--------

itS coming from thiS direction

*heads sneakily and quietly towards the scoundrels*
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:18 pm

*Trace saw the blown kiss thing and he turns to Crowbar when they leave, face all scrunched up in disbelief.*

Did sh3 just...do that? You saw it too, right!?
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:30 pm

*Droog follows Slick*

--

Ooh, Crow's got h1mself a g1rlfr1end!
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:36 pm

Oh, uh, yeah, I guess...

She does know 7ha7 we Leprechauns are gay, righ7?

*Crowbar turns to the others*

Anyways, it's 7ime 7o find a place 7o s7ay and af7er 7ha7 we'll have 7o ge7 us some guns.

Our old ones are probably buried under 7he ruins of 7he old mansion and if 7hey don'7 work anymore 7hen we'll have 7o figure ou7 how 7o ge7 new ones. Once we have some proper weapons 7he Crew won'7 be able 7o push us around so easily.

*Crowbar carefully picks up Die and starts walking, movinf even further away from the Crew*

Wha7 are you wai7ing for? Come on, we need 7o 7alk 7o some carapacians 7o ge7 a place 7o s7ay.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 10:57 pm

Won't be able to push YOU GUYS around! 1 was do1ng perfectly well unt1l you came along!

*laughs*

D1d ya see the LOOK on h1s face? He looked better w1th my hat anyway! At least m1ne doesn't smell l1ke melted l1cor1ce.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:03 pm

*die looks up now that everyone is gone*

crow what were they doing here? and i dont trust that woman at all
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:07 pm

*Trace follows*

Why isn't th3r3 a god damn hot3l in this city!?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 21 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:52 pm

Shaula wrote:
Won't be able to push YOU GUYS around! 1 was do1ng perfectly well unt1l you came along!

*laughs*

D1d ya see the LOOK on h1s face? He looked better w1th my hat anyway! At least m1ne doesn't smell l1ke melted l1cor1ce.

He looked angry and you'd probably have go77en killed if I hadn'7 s7epped in.

I7chy, you are really 7alen7ed, I'm no7 going 7o say you aren'7 bu7 you need 7o work on your ego, 7ha7 7hing is going 7o ge7 you killed or worse one day.

If you'd jus7 7ake 7hings a li77le more serious some7imes...

silckenSoul wrote:
*die looks up now that everyone is gone*

crow what were they doing here? and i dont trust that woman at all

I don'7 know bu7 a7 leas7 i7 looks like 7hey have o7her worries 7hen us righ7 now and 7ha7's good for us.

Righ7 now we're weakened and disorien7ed, if they were 7o a77ack us properly we probably wouldn'7 s7and much of a chance, or a7 leas7 we wouldn'7 ge7 ou7 of i7 wi7h everyone alive.

And yeah, 7ha7 woman is defini7ely suspicious, especially since I've never seen her before. Some7hing is going on in 7his ci7y and we don'7 have a clue wha7 i7 is and I REALLY don'7 like 7ha7 bu7 a7 leas7 i7 means 7hey aren'7 focussing on us while we're weak, so for now, le7s be happy abou7 7ha7.

tekkenfreak4 wrote:
*Trace follows*

Why isn't th3r3 a god damn hot3l in this city!?

Well, who'd s7ay a7 a ho7el in 7his ci7y? 7ouris7s? I mean, seriously, if I was a 7ouris7 I'd s7ay 7he hell away from 7his place, 7oo. So yeah, 7here is defini7ely no7 enough demand for a ho7el in 7his ci7y for anyone 7o build one here.

A7 leas7 some of 7he people in 7he slums are ren7ing ou7 rooms I 7hink, so we should be able 7o find SOME7HING.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:17 am

I just hop3 the plac3 w3 stay at is cl3an...
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 8:25 am

((so should someone take over a carapace renting out a room?))

oh ok

i think i can walk on my own now thank you crow

Last edited by OverlordJ on Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ((Lets see if this fixes it -OverlordJ)))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:45 am

tekkenfreak4 wrote:
I just hop3 the plac3 w3 stay at is cl3an...

Yeah, bu7 hones7ly, I jus7 hope we manage 7o ge7 7he mansion fixed soon, 7hen we won'7 have 7o worry abou7 whe7her or no7 7hose places are clean or no7 anymore.

silckenSoul wrote:

oh ok

i think i can walk on my own now thank you crow

((Or we could just timeskip it or something))

((Also, what's up with your colour tags Silck?))

Ah, alrigh7, bu7 be careful and don'7 overexer7 yourself, okay?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:13 pm

((ah thats a good idea))

((and i have no idea what you're talking about?))

ok i'll make sure not to

*begins walking next to crow*

((shall we time skip now or?))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:30 pm

((Unless anyone has anything important to do I'd say we'll timeskip to the point where we found a place to stay))

((And I mean, why is your Die text sometimes green and sometimes grey?))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:33 pm

((uh i have no idea what you're talking about i always use the code in my signature so unless someone is up to their old sig editing tricks then i think you might be seeing things?))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:49 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
((uh i have no idea what you're talking about i always use the code in my signature so unless someone is up to their old sig editing tricks then i think you might be seeing things?))

((Well, lets take a look then:))

silckenSoul wrote:

[color=#444444][color=#005914]oh ok[/color]

[color=#444444]i think i can walk on my own now thank you crow[/color][/color]

((Is that colour code supposed to look like that?))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 1:33 pm

((no wtf thats not what i wrote 

i wrote:

[color=#005914 ] oh ok

i think i can walk on my own now thank you crow[/color ] ))

((edit: ok i see what you mean with the green and grey thing but when i go to edit it it doesnt show the tags it just shows the text in that colour how the hell do i change the tags?))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:07 pm

((Hmm, it works fine for me))

((I edited that post for now, editing works just fine for me))

((Are you typing on a mobil device or something other that might give the forum trouble?))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:08 pm

((The thing all the way on the right side of the text box. Do the Clicky Thing on it.

And timeskip sounds good.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:13 pm

((ah ok i see that cheers shau))

((and yeah lets time skip then))

*walks into one of the rooms the felt has managed to rent out*

ah this is a much nicer than a pile of rubble, still.........it is rather grimy
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 2:43 pm

Yeah, could be worse. Now, how do the FOUR of us f1x an ent1re mans1on?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 3:53 pm

Well, I 7hink 7here'll probably be more of us 7hen jus7 7he four of us. And 7here is also Dice, so 7here is 7ha7.

I 7hink 7he firs7 7hing we should do is go back 7o 7he ruins. 7here we can look for our guns and maybe o7her members who have been buried under 7he rubble. Af7er 7ha7 we should look for 7he Doc and maybe Lady Shiplish, 7heir powers will be very helpful when we're 7rying 7o fix 7he manor.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 21 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 4:20 pm

thats a good idea, im just frustrated that i lost my doll, i feel so useless without it

i just want to be useful to you guys

--------

*scout walks towards the voices and narrows it down to three buildings*

*he motions to detective silently to get ready to go in one whilst he sets up in front of the other*

*he begins to count down from three using his fingers*

Last edited by Shaula on Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited for weird color shit! You're WELCOME)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)
Page 21 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 35  Next