NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)

Go down 
+5
uncertainHavoc
Metafiction
tekkenfreak4
royalPawn
Sandstriker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:47 pm

PR frowns

Ah, I see...

I am not sure what can be done there...
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:49 pm

((>Eridan: Realise he's nefarious.

Can I do that? Is that a thing I can do?))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:59 pm

Quote :
>Eridan: Realise he's nefarious.
What do you mean "realise"? Sure you think he's pretty suspicious and all, but it'd be a huge coincidence if turned out to be the murderer and so far he's been well-manered and hasn't tried to shoot you. You think you'll just wait and see for now. He'll be useful for getting around the slums.

wwell i still havve a feww scenes i can check altought i doubt anythin useful wwill showw up
unless you havve a better plan since you livve around here

Last edited by Shaula on Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Color fixed. You're welcome.)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:32 pm

((HEY I THOUGHT COMMANDS WAS MY THING!?!?!?!?!?!))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:36 pm

Well, I don't actually know the locations of the murders, if you did checking them out might be a good idea. When we're there I could try talking to the ones that live close by to try to get them to talk if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 6:24 pm

((That's why I asked if that's a thing I can do.))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 12:50 pm

actually theres one thing i wwant to ask first

do you knoww anyone wwho can make arms
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 2:35 pm

Well, I don't but I suppose if you're looking f-

Wait

PR looks at Eridans missing arm

Do you mean arms or AN ARM?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 2:39 pm

you have calmed down a little but still do not want to face those two again

you are also fairly tired and could do with some sleep

what do?
>
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 2:48 pm

arm a course wwhy wwould i need any more guns if i havve this
*Holds up Ahab's Crosshairs*
seriously you havve no idea howw powwerfull this thing is

so yes im lookin for a neww limb

Last edited by royalPawn on Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:47 pm

((ok that one is so old i forgot it existed sorry xD))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:48 pm

((I COULD HAVE SWORN I GOT RID OF THAT

>WW: Find a safe place, then napnap.))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:49 pm

((SONOFA B))
((EDITEDITEDIT))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:52 pm

>WW: Find a safe place, then napnap

this is the closest safe place you have, the only people that are athletic and small enough to reach here are other guttersnipes, and you have proven yourself resourceful enough that they wont trouble you if they find you sleeping

you settle down for a nap

((ok now she wont wake up till something in her vicinity happens or she is commanded to))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:43 pm

(( > WW: Dream ))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:05 pm

((>WW: Dream of fishy princesses in glorious purple capes.))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:27 pm

(( > WW: Dream of sugar plums ))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:06 pm

> WW: Dream

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 9 Land_of_mist_by_nitrok-d68qlf3

you sit up in a place full of white mist and black trees

what do?
>

((this is probably the only time i put up an image, im not sure //shrugs))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:14 pm

((No. You must put up an image for each dream "update". mspa ))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:23 pm

((ok sure i can try and do that, expect the dreams to be mostly human then cause i coubt i can find useful carapace pictures xD))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:33 pm

((>WW: Fishy princess dreams.))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:39 pm

((> WW: dream of your perfect life ))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:10 pm

((>The two are synonymous aren't they))

((((so if WW has a thing for fish girls... hm))))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:44 pm

Quote :
((((so if WW has a thing for fish girls... hm))))
((SHOUT POLE))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:58 pm

((XD))

((WW is my new competition))

((She can have Eridan, I have standards*))

((*'standards' is used here to mean 'a massive, trans-universal <3crush on Condy'))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)
Page 9 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next