NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)

Go down 
+5
uncertainHavoc
Metafiction
tekkenfreak4
royalPawn
Sandstriker
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 4:13 pm

>I was more talking about the way you rushed over to the muggers corpse to loot it. Don't look too greedy and stuff. You want them to think you're harmless and innocent, don't you? That way they'll underestimate you and you have an easier time if you plan to either escape and/or further rob them.

clearly this voice has never lived in a slum as horrid as this, you do not just ignore money and foor now for the possibility of money and food later

and the prospitian is too large to follow you well through the rat ways and the grey lady can not chase you well over the rooftops with only one arm

you are confident that you can escape

you are surprised all this conversing has only taken a few seconds as the grey lady has yet to reply to you
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 4:15 pm

>Well, fine, see if I care.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 4:19 pm

Quote :
Is something wrong Mister Ampora?
im fine its just that im not exactly in my natural habitat
fuckin mud an thievves evverywwhere

Quote :
the grey lady on the other hand

actually you have no idea what she even is!

seriously look at her she does not even have a carapace!

you mention this to the grey lady in the hopes she answers your question
wwhat a course i dont havve a carapace
im a troll
my skeleton is INSIDE my body
wwell except for my horns
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 4:32 pm

a troll?

you have never heard of that before

although that would explain why you sound a little more masculine then most carapaces you met

you ask if all troll girls sound like that
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 4:46 pm

like wwhat
wwait hold on
im not a girl
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 4:56 pm

((> very lies

> so asshole

> wow))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 5:01 pm

Mister Ampora is quite obviously a male my dear, I mean, why else would I call him mister?

And I understand it, these slums aren't a very nice place to be.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 5:18 pm

((> The prospitian is in on the lie

> They're all messing with your head

> Paranoia: Intensify.))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:04 pm

you are taken a back by this information

what do?
>
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:12 pm

((>When in doubt, DENIAL))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:20 pm

>When in doubt, DENIAL

yeah but thats a stupid idea

you go for just saying really?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:39 pm

yes

reelly
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:43 pm

((Oh fuck PUNS))

((You got him to PUN))

((RUN LIKE HELL))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 6:19 pm

((>What Shaula wrote was obviously not a command because it didn't have a > in front, so please ignore that))
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 8 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 6:25 pm

((>Yes))

((>Do as the pantaloon'd voice commands))

((>Glad someone noticed that))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:27 pm

you are now very embarrassed and are glad it does not show on your black carapace

you grab the gear and run off

what do?
>
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:33 pm

((>GDI))
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:35 pm

((>GDI))

you think that means dammit but you are unsure

if it does then yes

you think you may have loved liked her and now she is a guy

you keep running and jumping and scrambling over the rooftops and through the rat ways to get away from both of them

you then hide in a hidey hole that you have used before, you dump the gear there and sit down, your face in your hands

what do?
>

Last edited by silckenSoul on Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sorry guys needed to put a what do in there but no change really)
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:44 pm

HEY WWAIT I STILL NEED TO ASK YOU SHIT
holy carp shes fast

Eridan is now alone with PR.
He's not sure how he feels about this.

((Yes finally RPing good))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 6:13 pm

O-oh my.

Uh, should we perhaps follow her?

Maybe we can catch up to her if we're fast.

Or is what you were planning on asking not that important?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 4:18 pm

i dont think i can scramble ovver roofs like that wwith one arm

*Turns towards PR so he can see his reaction*

im invvestigatin the murders
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 5:41 pm

PR looks saddened

Murders happen far too frequently in these slums for my taste.

But I assume you are talking about those rather strange ones I've been hearing about lately?

Looks like some psychopath is targeting the women in these slums.

Sheesh, now I'm getting worried about the young lady who just ran off...
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 6:28 pm

wwell the lady is gone noww so i guess she wwasnt too keen on our protection

wwhat are you doin in these slums anywway you dont look like a lowwblood
i mean
like a poor
those wwords meant pretty much the same on alternia
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 11:05 pm

PR smiles a little

Indeed, while I am far from being rich, I am not as poor as most people here.

However, I moved to this town not too long ago and needed a cheap place to stay for a while.

I found a room for rent at the edge of the slums, it isn't too bad and it is fairly cheap. I am staying there untill I have found a better home. Maybe a nice house in the suburbs, I haven't decided yet.

I also have another reason to be here.

My "job" is it to travel around and entertain the people with my stories and to do so I am always looking to hear new tales.

Some of the people living in these slums know some great stories and they are very happy to share them in exchange for a little money.

You only need to be careful not to get mugged. It happened to me when I first visited this slum. The first thing I did after that was to go out and buy a gun. One should NEVER be in a place like this without something to defend themself.

You know, if you're asking around about those murders, am I wrong to assume you're trying to uncover who is behind them?

If you are, would you terribly mind it if I were so bold and follow you a bit? This could make for one exciting story.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 2:30 pm

eh
sure i guess you can tag along if you wwant
thing is i dont havve much to wwork wwith so im kinda stuck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)   Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slums of the city (come for the RP, stay for Shaula and Pawn arguing over RTPNSs)
Page 8 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next