NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+10
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
royalPawn
uncertainHavoc
Shaula
silckenSoul
quantumToolbox
sparkingLife
OverlordJ
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaula

Shaula

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:37 pm

Warning: FUCKING HUGE.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:39 pm

OREO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:45 pm

;_; I will have nightmares for years.

Curse you Shau!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:54 pm

... hehehehehehehehe
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:57 pm

bluh bluh double post prevention
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 1:59 pm

So due to the confusion caused by Chatbox and Chatterbox, we need to start giving these threads different titles, like the second one was Narnia Discussion Thread.

I suggest either something to do with Clover, the obvious SOMETHING MIDNIGHT CREW, or TRICKSTOCALYPSE.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 5:54 pm

I wonder why there don't seem to be trickster members of PS, at least I can't remember even seeing any...
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:02 pm

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 8 Tumblr_lql4gciwms1r07juho1_500

also

when exactly will mobsterswap begin

((tomorrow and friday, and possibly saturday, are NOT the best times to begin due to, you guessed it, bus ride of doom.))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:27 pm

I am also against Friday and the entire weekend. Tomorrow would be fine for me but if that's bad for you Shaula, how about monday?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:28 pm

death has been summoned in the hideout
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:29 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
death has been summoned in the hideout
Death is catering for a meeting the devil is holding. He also knows that you didn't take his tea sets because he is holding them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:33 pm

ok

well

shall i try more politely?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:35 pm

Yes, that would work more.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:36 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:38 pm

Monday sounds good, OJ.

Unless Slick (?) and Pumpkin have any objections?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 6:39 pm

nah none from me
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 10:59 pm

No OBJECTION!s from me either.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:14 pm

It's settled then, on Monday, I'll post a post about a Rift opening in the Town (Probably in the map thread)
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:37 pm

Also Slick, i think your right, Ill get X instead of Y, and ill just play the Global Trading System, and Get the Main legendary of Y via that.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 5:39 pm

Wow. No one is on today! That's so weird! Hm.... what to do. I KNOW! MAKE 1 BILLION CALS!

((JK it's not actually me who's making em, but it would be hella funny if I started contributing))
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 5:55 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:
Wow. No one is on today! That's so weird! Hm.... what to do. I KNOW! MAKE 1 BILLION CALS!

((JK it's not actually me who's making em, but it would be hella funny if I started contributing))
Yeah, it's been weirdly quiet, but I imagine things will pick up once the Mobsterswap arc begins.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 6:14 pm

I'm here!
(But I'm not the call guy. I did try to make an :mspampora: but failed horribly.)

EDIT: Holy crap, Akinator got Casey on the second try. 0_0

EDITEDIT: Oh god I tried Tavrisoleriterezepetamzeequiuradikarnayaferi vantamporerketaryamakarmegicapeixahhakeijonitramyrope and got March Eridan ;_;
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 8:25 pm

I am sort of here? I guess?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 8:36 pm

I need to go now. :I
See you tomorrow guys.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 8:45 pm

royalPawn wrote:
I'm here!
(But I'm not the call guy. I did try to make an :mspampora: but failed horribly.)

EDIT: Holy crap, Akinator got Casey on the second try. 0_0

EDITEDIT: Oh god I tried Tavrisoleriterezepetamzeequiuradikarnayaferi vantamporerketaryamakarmegicapeixahhakeijonitramyrope and got March Eridan ;_;
I tried getting DD once and got Caliborn on my first try.

This is the picture Akinator has for Caliborn.

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 8 3923250__663264824
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next