NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+10
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
royalPawn
uncertainHavoc
Shaula
silckenSoul
quantumToolbox
sparkingLife
OverlordJ
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaula

Shaula

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 3:08 pm

Shadow magic, guys.

Even if it was nerfed, not sure if we did go with that or not, still powerful.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 3:42 pm

Shadow magic is indeed powerful but I didn't count it because it's not a weapon, it's an ability. Like PIs Imagination, PS ability to summon people to his aid and ADs ability to be insanely strong and swallow stuff.

Should I post a list of known legendary weapons?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 3:51 pm

royalPawn wrote:
My weapon is the most powerful thing in this RP.
He never said it had to be a weapon.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 3:57 pm

and also from yggs point of veiw slick b is just a tool, a weapon to turn to whatever she wants dead

slick is so deep in debt with her that she can make him do whatever she wants

so actually he is a weapon in her eyes

so there

xP
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 4:10 pm

Well
if you see slick as a "thing".
But really you get that power from Ygg so it's actually her being powerful, not Slick.
Slick on his own is just lots of knives.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 4:10 pm

Shaula wrote:
royalPawn wrote:
My weapon is the most powerful thing in this RP.
He never said it had to be a weapon.
No, but you were talking about Death Scythe so I took the chance to talk about weapons. If you look at my comment you'll see I only talked about weapons, so there was no reason to wonder why I hadn't meantioned Shadow Magic
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:17 pm

So I just remembered I had this lovely screenshot.

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 Boop10

Ygg, you traitor, how could you.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:29 pm

...Did you mess with his sig? :I

Wait, did you mess with MY sig?

*double checks everything*

EDIT: Alright my paranoia has been satisfied, nothing changed.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:31 pm

royalPawn wrote:
...Did you mess with his sig? :I
Yes. Yes I did.

royalPawn wrote:
Wait, did you mess with MY sig?
Nope!

royalPawn wrote:
*double checks everything*
YEAH YOU BETTER

royalPawn wrote:
EDIT: Alright my paranoia has been satisfied, nothing changed.
Not in the SIG it hasn't...
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:41 pm

I checked my profile too.
What else could you possibly mess with?

Oh crap did you edit one of my posts!?

*gottacheckevverythinievverposted*
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:10 pm

Hehehehehehehehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:35 am

Hmph. I think I probably just need to buckle down and post something to get back into it. Gotta think like a Feferi
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 8:46 am

Why is this forum so quiet during the weekends? :I
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 9:54 am

I'm not sure, I guess people are busy with other stuff during weekends? I sometimes go visit my family for example and I can't be on the internet as much when I do.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:58 am

ive been here the entire time, cept a birthday and EEEEEEEEEEEEE WOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:34 am

I've been here too, except... a birthday... XD

Upd8 on the Paranoia Inducing Thing:

Pawn either hasn't spotted it yet or is perfectly 0kay with it. The PIT, created on the 21st, is still intact. Looking at it daily is a source of great amusement.

My board language will be changed to Arabic soon, won't it.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:35 pm

Fuck.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:55 pm

... FUCK IT I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE

its goggles

look at goggles

gdi the other stuff has worn my patience too much
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:24 pm

OH

Jegus I hadn't checked goggles in months.

...I'm 0kay wwith that. 3:)
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:45 pm

Oh dear gog WHAT did you do
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 1:55 pm

...Nothing? 3:I

Gee Shaula
there's no need to be so paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 2:20 pm

*paranoia intensifies*
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:30 pm

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 Tumblr_mwqljnngWY1r2xpibo1_500
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 11:48 pm

^that

Also, re: Overseer, I accidentally aggrod the Lich Queen before my fraymotifs came back up and I still beat her because I got a health pickup from the minion she summoned. Win!
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 12:13 am

sparkingLife wrote:
Also, re: Overseer, I accidentally aggrod the Lich Queen before my fraymotifs came back up and I still beat her because I got a health pickup from the minion she summoned. Win!
Hehe, yeah, that happened to me, too. I can somehow usually kill the minions with a single hit so summoning them usually helps me more then the Lich Queen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next