NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+10
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
royalPawn
uncertainHavoc
Shaula
silckenSoul
quantumToolbox
sparkingLife
OverlordJ
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 11:48 pm

I can do that too. I just need a name.... (something) Medic...
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 11:49 pm

well you look like a plague doctor

so something about that maybe?
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 11:53 pm

I look like a what? How do I look like a plague doctor?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 11:57 pm

You wear a large bird mask. That's how. :maybemspa:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:03 am

No, he specifically said (I) "look like a plague doctor". I am asking how. I know what they look like.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 1:22 am

Because the sprite that was used in the picture for the hospital was looking like a Plague Doctor.

Don't ask me why, probably there was no real doctor-ish sprite that could have been used?
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 3:54 am

We have a Hospital thread?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 4:06 am

Yep
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 8:13 am

Hello people
I'm, uhh, Tavros I think
Am I doing this right
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:23 am

The thread is here, but if you prefer a different doctor I can probably dig up a different sprite.
(There's plenty of Doctor Who sprites that's for sure.)

And welcome JakeMorph/Tavros! :D
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:41 am

Awesome, a Tavros and a HB, finally some more stabdads Ā :DĀ 
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 12:07 pm

Welcome, Tavros. Enjoy your stay. Have you got any questions you want to ask before getting started?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 5:28 pm

yeah you should keep uptodate with everything thats happening im pretty sure we mentioned it here right?

if not then i apologise for the previous statement

and hey jake good to have you here i second the offer for help shau made

and if you need any help with problem sleuth canon then you can ask oj hes the resident genius

anything about midnight crew can be posed to me, shau, pumpkin and now gl

and anything about rules/etiquette can be posed to anyone here because most of the time we make things up as we go along mspa
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:18 pm

Ok, can you fill me in on any important updates I may have missed up until now?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:41 pm

uh if you look back a bit we did an update for scales

if you want i can go and find it for you
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:48 pm

tekkenfreak4 wrote:
Ok, can you fill me in on any important updates I may have missed up until now?

That depends, when did you stop paying attention? Was it when the stuff in the store happened or after that?
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:54 pm

when the stuff in the store happened, I think.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 12:09 am

Alright, lets see...

1) The troll girl has died and CD has returned to the world of the living, that's probably one of the most important things for you to know.

1b) CD has already visit the icecream place Sollux is currently at, maybe you can use that to find out about it or something?

2) PI continues to be unconscious for now. That's still a thing that's true.

3) The whole Horrorterror stuff got a bit more complicated, since the mobsterswap versions of PI, PS, NB, SS, DD and CD fell into our world (I think that's all the people who entered from that world, I hope I didn't forget anyone)

3b) Mobsterswap!SS, DD and CD are currently in the Team Sleuthfall office IIRC, together with our NB

3c) Mobsterswap!PI, NB and PS are currently hiding, the Nightnight Crew is looking for them

4) More soul stuff has happened, they mostly happened in the slums but that's why the hospital exists right now

5) Doc Scratch and Matchsticks are currently trying to find a way for Doc to regain his power. They are on a quest to find an item (The Flare) that should restore Docs power.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 12:23 am

...Sounds complicated. All of it...
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 5:44 am

I have no idea where I should start
Anywhere in, uhh, particular?

Also if we have a MK now, shouldn't we allocate him as either Equius or Eridan's new stabdad instead of both of them having Ace? I just thought that'd make senseā€¦
If you wanted to go the whole hog, since )(IC is a carapician/exile for all intents and purposes and is a servant of LE, couldn't we add her, allocate Feferi as her stabchild, and then move Terezi to Death and then we'd have all the trolls with separate stabparents. idk i'm a newbie
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 12:51 pm

Snowman already has both Terezi and Vriska as her children. Death has Feferi.

We currently DON'T have a MK and it's also so that the kids are balanced between to groups.

Team Sleuthfall has 4, the Nightnight Crew has 4 and the Felt used to have 2 plus their Leader, Miss Shiplish. 4, 4, 3 is pretty balanced.

And while Hic has certain exile-ish caracteristics, I think we should probably avoid stuff like the ancestors and stuff.

Also, since our HB just joined and is in the hideout I think, why not "come home" and meet your dad?
I am unsure where Tavros could have been so far but that should be a fairly good place to start.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 1:44 pm

Sn0w got both Terezi and Vriska because she was their exile in canon. The MK idea is alright, but bluh bluh balance stuff

Oh, and HB left the hideout, he's heading for the town center, not sure when he'll get there.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 7:59 pm

uh i think )(ic is seperate in this shes still a troll we are working with problem sleuth/sgrub logic and )(ic wasnt the black queen in that universe

and since when did we get an MK?

also the whole stab dad thing is basically the trolls become the children of their respective exiles

as in sn0w was the exile for both vris and tz so they became her children and slick was karkats exile so he gets karkat as a son etc

well except for the problem sleuth team but iirc there were good reasons for why each troll was given their specific parent
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:24 pm

We do not have a MK

Each Troll has their exile as "parent" in stabdads.

We only know the exiles for Vriska, Terezi, Tavros, Karkat, Aradia and Sollux though.

Equius, Nepeta, Gamzee, Eridan, Kanaya and Feferi thus need parents, too.

Since many people like the idea of the Midnight Crew vs Problem Sleuth thing, the others are usually given to them.

Kanaya and PS are usually teamed up because they are both Vampires I think.

Equius and AD are usually paired because they are the STRONGEST.

The rest is a bit tricky.

Eridan is usually paired with either MK or AD. While I'm not sure, I think the reason is that MK is a douche and AD doesn't have a girl at the end of Problem Sleuth. Not sure if there are any other reasons. We went with AD because we wanted some more balance and also because we don't have a MK and we weren't even sure if we'd ever want one.

PI is often paired with Nepeta for some reason and sometimes with Gamzee. Since Nepeta had already taken the role of Lady Shiplish here, the choice was obvious. It's also fitting because Gamzee is usually high and PI is often drunk. (Though he can control it better then people like Roxy)

I have never seen a Feferi stabdad headcanon before and I'm not sure why. Teaming her up with Death is a neat idea, since Fef is a Life player.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:42 pm

oh and just to make sure we are not saying your ideas are stupid, its actually a good idea to have one kid per adult it just doesnt fit much here sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next