NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+10
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
royalPawn
uncertainHavoc
Shaula
silckenSoul
quantumToolbox
sparkingLife
OverlordJ
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:20 pm

you do not know the half of it trust me
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:48 pm

Well, I did have some PMs with qT but yeah, you probably know more about the whole thing then me...
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 4:55 pm

OK, let's see.

Havoc banned an INACTIVE (keep this in mind, they did jack shit on here) user because she hated them.

Some people disapproved. One even tried to unban him before finding out that the account was deleted.

Havoc quit over this.

QT... dunno why QT quit, really.

But it appears to be connected to Havoc quitting.

Which, I cannot emphasise enough, happened over someone that NEVER EVEN POSTED ON HERE.

which I personally find ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 5:20 pm

I know about that, I've read this thread after all, even when I wasn't here for it.

What I'd like to know is who that guy even was. I mean, as silly as banning someone who hasn't done anything is, if Havoc had maybe explained the reason a bit better it might have been acceptable.

However, what do we do now with

a) The MSPA thread OP?

b) Nepeta?

c) Calliope?

d) Scofflaw?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 5:24 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
I know about that, I've read this thread after all, even when I wasn't here for it.
Sorry, I dealt with some of it on PC, I wasn't sure what hapened where.

OverlordJ wrote:
What I'd like to know is who that guy even was. I mean, as silly as banning someone who hasn't done anything is, if Havoc had maybe explained the reason a bit better it might have been acceptable.
GOOD QUESTION

OverlordJ wrote:
However, what do we do now with

a) The MSPA thread OP?
GOOD QUESTION

OverlordJ wrote:
b) Nepeta?
GOOD QUESTION

OverlordJ wrote:
c) Calliope?
GOOD QUESTION

OverlordJ wrote:
d) Scofflaw?
GOOD QUESTION

I suggest taking Nep and Callie over for long enough to put them in a better position for inactive characters (*cough*killthemoff*cough*), and handing Scoff off to someone else that wants to deal with that. PM an admin about the OP, perhaps. And figure something out for the podcast, too, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 5:27 pm

Oh yeah, what's up with that podcast thing anyways?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 5:44 pm

I suppose it's incredibly rude of me to leave without at least fixing everything before I leave

I guess I feel bad towards everyone else?

So, let me answer a few questions

1) I won't explain why I hate him, nor will you ever know
2) The Podcast was my idea from the start, and the concept was entirely my own. You can feel free to continue it, but no one else knows what I was planning, so you'll have to build it from scratch
3) The MSPA OP thread is gonna have to be discontinued by me. However, I can edit it to link to one of your posts so you can update the thread
4) Nepeta is totally up to you. I know someone had a person who was going to step in when I quit
5) Calliope was (Notice past tense) my friend, and when I quit, he no longer had a reason to be here. However, Calliope as a character is kind of pointless to exist, since Caliborn was defeated. I was the person who originally inserted Calliope, and it was only to use as a plot device. Calliope <> Nepeta was pretty much a joke. I would recommend just taking her out of the RP or retconning her out, considering how little of an impact she's had thus far
6) Scofflaw is also up to you

That's about all I have to say

Oh, and silckenSoul ruined my life. There's that too.

Byebye~

PS: I'm using this account because I changed my original accounts password to something I'll never remember
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:25 pm

deathUnyielding wrote:
I suppose it's incredibly rude of me to leave without at least fixing everything before I leave

2) The Podcast was my idea from the start, and the concept was entirely my own. You can feel free to continue it, but no one else knows what I was planning, so you'll have to build it from scratch
3) The MSPA OP thread is gonna have to be discontinued by me. However, I can edit it to link to one of your posts so you can update the thread
4) Nepeta is totally up to you. I know someone had a person who was going to step in when I quit
5) Calliope was (Notice past tense) my friend, and when I quit, he no longer had a reason to be here. However, Calliope as a character is kind of pointless to exist, since Caliborn was defeated. I was the person who originally inserted Calliope, and it was only to use as a plot device. Calliope <> Nepeta was pretty much a joke. I would recommend just taking her out of the RP or retconning her out, considering how little of an impact she's had thus far

Byebye~

PS: I'm using this account because I changed my original accounts password to something I'll never remember
Havoc, please excuse my bluntness but this is by far the DUMBEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD YOU SAY

1) An explanation might have given us a reason why to bann that person. If that person is really so bad, maybe we would have understood you opinion

2) Well, alright I guess?

3) Yeah, that might work

4) Really? I didn't remember that...

5a) Why did you stop being friends and if it's related to this incident I'll have you know that that's completly stupid

5b) I disagree, Calliope had an important role in the RP by now. She is the canon reason why mobster swap happened. She and Nepeta were sort of the most important people in this whole Horrorterror mess. No matter why she was originally introduced, by now she was filling a vital role and saying she had little impact is simply completly wrong.

5c) Even if you meant it as a joke, it was canon, you made it canon. If you didn't want it to be canon maybe you should have said it was a joke.

6) Alright then.

Again, I can only say that you are acting REALLY childish right now Havoc and that is really dumb.

You should just calm down and talk to us instead of throwing an enormous temper tantrum.

I mean seriously, sheesh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:44 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
deathUnyielding wrote:

Byebye~

Havoc, please excuse my bluntness but this is by far the DUMBEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD YOU SAY

1) An explanation might have given us a reason why to bann that person. If that person is really so bad, maybe we would have understood you opinion

2) Well, alright I guess?

3) Yeah, that might work

4) Really? I didn't remember that...

5a) Why did you stop being friends and if it's related to this incident I'll have you know that that's completly stupid

5b) I disagree, Calliope had an important role in the RP by now. She is the canon reason why mobster swap happened. She and Nepeta were sort of the most important people in this whole Horrorterror mess. No matter why she was originally introduced, by now she was filling a vital role and saying she had little impact is simply completly wrong.

5c) Even if you meant it as a joke, it was canon, you made it canon. If you didn't want it to be canon maybe you should have said it was a joke.

6) Alright then.

Again, I can only say that you are acting REALLY childish right now Havoc and that is really dumb.

You should just calm down and talk to us instead of throwing an enormous temper tantrum.

I mean seriously, sheesh.
1) You really don't know when to shut up do you?

3) Okay, I'll link it to the post of the person on the top of the second page

5a) Mind your own business

5b) Feel free to disagree. It was a suggestion

And that's about all. I'm pretty much acting masochistic by responding, but w/e

OJ, word of advice, mind your own business. You have no idea what happened, and I'd prefer if you didn't try to talk down to me like I'm a child

Thanks

But seriously, last post. Otherwise I'll have to see a therapist about being possibly masochistic O.o
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:55 pm

Well, in that case, fuck you, too

Seriously, you are acting like the biggest dick right now

Mind my own buisness? Well guess what, when you ban someone from this forum it IS our buisness, so you better explain your behavior or we'll be upset about it. Who you hate in your own time is up to you and indeed none of my buisness but when it affects this forum you better damn well believe it is my freaking buisness

And I apologize, I do know when people would like me to shut up but I don't freaking care. The way you act is unaccepable and I was trying to be nice about it but fuck that now

And in case you didn't know, I think qT was pretty alright and I'd love for them to stay on this forum, I really enjoyed RPing with them. However, did you know that quite a few of your comments upset qT enough to PM me at two points? From what I can tell, it's probably better for them that you don't see them as a friend anymore

You say that Slick ruined your life? Well, I think with the way you are acting now, you deserve it

Actually, thinking about it, I don't know the person who you hate so much but now I'm probably forced to assume that they are a pretty great guy, since YOU are being a horrible person

Also, "word of advice", you might want to visit a therapist anyways, just in case
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:57 pm

I'm busy or else I'd find a picture of a giant club and post it
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:58 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
Well, in that case, fuck you, too

Seriously, you are acting like the biggest dick right now

Mind my own buisness? Well guess what, when you ban someone from this forum it IS our buisness, so you better explain your behavior or we'll be upset about it. Who you hate in your own time is up to you and indeed none of my buisness but when it affects this forum you better damn well believe it is my freaking buisness

And I apologize, I do know when people would like me to shut up but I don't freaking care. The way you act is unaccepable and I was trying to be nice about it but fuck that now

And in case you didn't know, I think qT was pretty alright and I'd love for them to stay on this forum, I really enjoyed RPing with them. However, did you know that quite a few of your comments upset qT enough to PM me at two points? From what I can tell, it's probably better for them that you don't see them as a friend anymore

You say that Slick ruined your life? Well, I think with the way you are acting now, you deserve it

Actually, thinking about it, I don't know the person who you hate so much but now I'm probably forced to assume that they are a pretty great guy, since YOU are being a horrible person

Also, "word of advice", you might want to visit a therapist anyways, just in case
Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 SMACKDOWN
(( I'm spending way too much time on tumblr.))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 6:59 pm

Sandstriker wrote:
(( I'm spending way too much time on tumblr.))
You too?

Well, a lot of it is Silck sending me links, but that still counts right?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 7:00 pm

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 GiantClub

Here you go

Why though?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 7:25 pm

Havocs response (I send the comment I made to them via PM on the mspa forum)

uncertainHavoc wrote:
Okay. This has gone beyond you being pestering. This is verbal abuse.

Message me again and I'm reporting you
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 7:33 pm

Okay, maybe you shouldn't have done that. I've agreed with most of the stuff you said before, but sending it to her on the MSPA forum wasn't really necessary.

My suggestion- don't message her again. Maybe she's gone, and we can just get this bullshit over with. If she comes back on here for whatever reason, THEN we continue this. Sounds good?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 7:37 pm

Yeah, I didn't plan on PMing her again anyways.

And I admit, sending it to Havoc might have been a bit harsh but it would have been pointless to make that comment if they don't see it.

That said, I'm now willing to leave the whole issue behind me.

So, anyone got any ideas how to write Nepeta and Calliope out of the RP?

I'd have an idea how to write Nepeta out of it if we still had a Calliope at least for a little while...
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 8:00 pm

:c
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 8:03 pm

royalPawn wrote:
:c
Agreed.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 8:37 pm

Seconded. Thirded. Whatever.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:32 pm

Fourthed.

Also, Overlord, I understand that we all were upset but it is not cool to escalate things like that. Nor is it cool to cheer someone on who is.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:42 pm

I am not quite sure what you mean with the "cheer" part but I do apologize, it wasn't my intention to escalate things.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:03 pm

ok as for the podcast i am unsure how much any of you wanted to do it

i personally did not care either way about it

as for the op we could pm an admin to get it deleted and we could set the second post to be the new op

nepeta could have run off over what we did with the troll and she has gone off to live in the desert of mountains or something, ygg can just help her to stay hidden

calliope could run off back to the furthest ring after nepeta runs off

and yeah no idea about scofflaw

put him in a shadow magic related coma maybe?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:06 pm

Okay, here is my suggestion:

Nepeta currently owns her entire soul to Yggdrasil, if she were to die, she'd be gone for good.

Calliope on the other hand was sort of the main reason why mobsterswap happened in canon, since Yggsogth send them to help her. If she were to disappear, I'd have no idea what to do with the mobsterswap characters, no matter what we do with Scofflaw...
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:12 pm

well

she does not owe her soul to ygg yet

i never made that deal

just said i would try to get the souls

no contract was signed

ygg has like 5 percent of neps soul at most
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next