NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+10
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
royalPawn
uncertainHavoc
Shaula
silckenSoul
quantumToolbox
sparkingLife
OverlordJ
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:16 pm

Honestly, I feel like getting rid of this Lady Shiplish/Nepeta character would be a good idea.

Havoc made it pretty clear that they aren't coming back and I doubt any new person would like to RP as Nepeta if they have to include all those backstories.

So killing of this Nepeta permanently seems like a good idea and if anyone wants to RP as Nepeta, we can either get one from the past (via Lady Shiplishs time powers) or from an alternative reality.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:17 pm

So how do we do this? Temporary takeover of Nep to finish the deal shit?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:21 pm

Actually Nepeta doesn't need to do anything else to fullfill her deal, does she?

Also, breaking news but I just got a PM from qT, they might reconsider leaving so Calliope might actually stay, which would make the whole thing much easier to solve.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:30 pm

I could probably take over scofflaw. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:33 pm

That'd be great :D
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:49 pm

ok so

i think it is reasonable to assume nepeta ran off

she could have run off into the desert and ended up in nightvale or something

and yeah it is good qt may be coming back
Back to top Go down
TheGreatMindfang

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:11 am

So I go to the theater, and shit happens. facepalm 

I'll be on tomorrow after school.

(Oh yeah, and (just for reference) if Tekken doesn't get on in another day Vriska will just move on.)
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:20 am

Here is my final answer on the issue OverlordJ, Im staying, and id advise removing the skype names page in the forum, I will explain it to you or any other moderator why you should do it ASAP in detail should you ask why.
Preferably by PM.

Oh and about Nepeta, we can make her go evil to the point Calliope just kills her by ripping her atoms apart, due to "Blood Rage"? (Not to be taken seriously, unless you actually want that to happen.)

Last edited by quantumToolbox on Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheGreatMindfang

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:28 am

Calliope! ouo
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:37 am

quantumToolbox wrote:
Here is my final answer on the issue OverlordJ, Im staying, and id advise removing the skype names page in the forum, I will explain it to you or any other moderator why you should do it ASAP in detail should you ask why.
Preferably by PM.

Oh and about Nepeta, we can make her go evil to the point Calliope just kills her by ripping her atoms apart, due to "Blood Rage"? (Not to be taken seriously, unless you actually want that to happen.)
I'll (attempt to) delete it now. Also, why?

Edit:
It has been [cyberman]DELETED[/cyberman]

Last edited by Sandstriker on Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DELETE DELETE DELEEEEETE)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:41 am

Oh and about the Person Havoc removed here:
Logs:
I know the person who he was talking about IRL, he is not evil, I never did understand his hatred of Skyler.
Edit: I sent the explanation to you.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:57 am

Havoc is a she?... or am I just getting confused.
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:57 am

Well since it doesn't matter anymore, Havoc was a He
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:58 am

Rrrrrrrrrrrreally.
Back to top Go down
quantumToolbox

quantumToolbox

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:59 am

Yep, I was told to just play along that he was a girl. You wouldn't believe how many times I used he instead of she, and no one caught on.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:05 am

Seems kinda pointless.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:08 am

I am VERY happy to hear that you are staying.

Also, just out of curiosity, could you send me the PM why the skype page needed to be deleted to?

Not that I mind, I don't use Skype but I'm curious.

Skyler really does seem like an okay guy, if you have some way to contact him, feel free to let him know that we wouldn't mind him being here.

And yeah, I was pretty sure I knew Havoc was a he but since everyone was saying she I wasn't sure anymore (that's the reason I always said "they" when talking about them)
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:52 am

quantumToolbox wrote:
Yep, I was told to just play along that he was a girl. You wouldn't believe how many times I used he instead of she, and no one caught on.
I noticed you did, Havoc told me you thought they were a guy so I never felt the need to bring it up.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:54 am

Shaula wrote:
quantumToolbox wrote:
I noticed you did, Havoc told me you thought they were a guy so I never felt the need to bring it up.
same here you even asked me what gender i thought she was

im still going to call her a she though, seems weird otherwise //shrugs
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 12:11 pm

Maybe Havoc is transsexual or something?

I mean, their mspa forum account says they prefer she/her as a pronoun, too...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:54 pm

Sorry for being super inactive, I've been swallowed in homework, and I'm constantly forced to my Grandmas house. Im going to try being more active.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:38 pm

hey no worries mi

real life gets in the way sometimes
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 9:34 pm

Yeah, it's fine, nice to see you still want to be part of this
Back to top Go down
TheGreatMindfang

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:13 pm

So Vriska is currently in limbo at the arcade. Should I find a way to contact Tekken and tell him to get on, or should I just move on?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:31 pm

I'd try to contact him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next