NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+10
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
royalPawn
uncertainHavoc
Shaula
silckenSoul
quantumToolbox
sparkingLife
OverlordJ
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaula

Shaula

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:27 pm

TBH i just gave up on keeping the who's who thing in the sig
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 1:49 pm

royalPawn wrote:
(Told you so.)

Quote :
also stop liking my posts all i see is notifications about you liking stuff i post and its freaking me the fuck out idf you like the stuff i reblog then reblog it or follow the person i reblog it from please
Alright.

EDIT:
Guys I updated my sig based on who has been online the past month. Is this list correct?

OPEN:
Itchy, Trace, Clover, Fin, Die, Crowbar, Snowman, Stitch, Sawbuck, Eggs, Biscuits, Quarters, Cans, Aradia, Tavros, Nepeta, Kanaya, Terezi, Equius, Gamzee, Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 3526983702 Boxcars, Problem Sleuth, Ace Dick
1) For some reason instead of editing it made this into a second post it seems, I deleted the first post so nothing to worry about

2) Oh boy, yeah, I guess we can safely say those people are gone

3) Silck, you want to be Die? :D We'll be Die RPer buddies! :D 
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:11 pm

yeah dies always been my favourite felt and after seeing this gif that was like him doing an impersonation of dr facilier and i think that might be really cool

i did also see a shadow magic die thing so i might be thinking of getting some shadow magic working for the felt

again i will ask permission and stuff before i actually do it
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:13 pm

Oops I was gonna do the thing where you copy your previous post in the new one so people get notified but I forgot to remove the first one. :I Thanks.

Someone should update the OP.

Also Pawnstuck!Die is the best Die.
Maybe I'll take a Felt as well but I still have a bunch of souls ready.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:20 pm

I'm thinking about taking on a Felt as well. The question is, which one...
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:21 pm

clover mspa
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:24 pm

Ich verbrenne dir deinen Hut

Spoiler:

In all seriousness... Itchy, maybe. Or Stitch. I dunno.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:25 pm

ooh stitch thatll be nice you can be in your own red quadrant! x3

:maps:
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:33 pm

royalPawn wrote:
Someone should update the OP.

Also Pawnstuck!Die is the best Die.
Maybe I'll take a Felt as well but I still have a bunch of souls ready.
Oh, right, I guess I could do that, after all it was my post that was turned into the OP

Also, I don't like pawnstuck Die too much, I prefer my own headcanon. I admit that he's a neat idea though
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:38 pm

...Silck did you do that or did Shaula edit the source image? :I
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:41 pm

I have admin powers, I can change avatars.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 2:44 pm

Ah yes that works too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 7:58 pm

Greetings pals, I'm finally joining this forum. I'm going to be Hearts Boxcars with a little gamer personality (HeartBro, to be specific). C:

Alas, from now, the Nightnight Crew is completed. Finally.

mspa 
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 7:59 pm

YESSSSSS

SUCK IT FELT BASTARDS

At the moment, the Crew just left the hideout and we're just waiting for Slick to do something.

Have you read the useful info in the OP? It's very useful.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:00 pm

yeah i cant post in the town centre cause i was the last to post, can someone post to stop double post?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:12 pm

Welcome! :D
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:51 pm

Just want to mention I'm not dead.

And welcome, Gamelord. Sollux is also a gamer. But he quit the crew.
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:10 pm

Horray, people other than the admins and me still seem to be alive! At least we can actually do the RP now. Good to see that the Nightnight crew is back up and full and that we have at least one troll. But we didn't really clear it up, what's happening with Matchsticks?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:15 pm

Quote :
and that we have at least one troll

*COUGH*
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:19 pm

royalPawn wrote:
Quote :
and that we have at least one troll

*COUGH*

You're not a troll, you're an undead monkey

mspa
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:20 pm

well once ygg heads back to the far ring shell find out about the horrterror thing and shell attack him for being so stupid and will tell slick b what you did and he will burn down your library and you can set up a fire station if you want

of course if you dont like that idea then you dont have to do it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:41 pm

I literally did not understand any of the abbreviations, though I understood the library burn down and fire station part. Please re-state it with full words and what 'shell attack' means
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:59 pm

Well, once Yggdrassil heads back to the Furthest Ring, she'll find out about the horrorterror thing, and she'll attack him for being so stupid, and will tell the Spades Slick from the alternate timeline what you did, and he will burn down your library, and you can set up a fire station if you want.

Of course, if you don't like that idea, then you don't have to do it.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 10:37 pm

Ahahaha, shell she'll, oh god, I was confused for a sec but that makes sense  :D 
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:43 pm

yeah i dont use apostrophes unless i have to cause its too much effort xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next