NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+10
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
royalPawn
uncertainHavoc
Shaula
silckenSoul
quantumToolbox
sparkingLife
OverlordJ
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:13 am

Wait, really? That's seriously confusing, if you don't want to use them then you shouldn't use contractions. "She will" wouldn't have caused any confusion. "We are" will also cause trouble if you do that...
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:35 am

eh that is probably a good idea i dunno i might just swap between the two randomly .-.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:02 am

Shaula wrote:
Well, once Yggdrassil heads back to the Furthest Ring, she'll find out about the horrorterror thing, and she'll attack him for being so stupid, and will tell the Spades Slick from the alternate timeline what you did, and he will burn down your library, and you can set up a fire station if you want.

Of course, if you don't like that idea, then you don't have to do it.
1: I don't think I've had any interractions with a Yggdrassil.
2: What alternate timeline.
3: What did I doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 1:25 am

ConflictedScales wrote:
Shaula wrote:
Well, once Yggdrassil heads back to the Furthest Ring, she'll find out about the horrorterror thing, and she'll attack him for being so stupid, and will tell the Spades Slick from the alternate timeline what you did, and he will burn down your library, and you can set up a fire station if you want.

Of course, if you don't like that idea, then you don't have to do it.
1: I don't think I've had any interractions with a Yggdrassil.
2: What alternate timeline.
3: What did I doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1: The being you summoned and tricked into telling you where the flare is, didn't you say that was a Horrorterror?

2: Oh boy, you do know about the two Slicks who are running around in the city, don't you?

3: I assume Silck assumed that you wanted to get rid of your library, since you felt it didn't make sense to have it after the retcons
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 5:46 am

1.Yggdrasil is not the name of the horrorterror. Let me just get the name now.
The horroterror is infact *cough cough*
GYROGRALLIFREYALINT, 8TH HEAD OF THE PINNACLE
2. Nope, but its going to end badly isn't it.

3. wut.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 6:57 am

ConflictedScales wrote:
1.Yggdrasil is not the name of the horrorterror. Let me just get the name now.
The horroterror is infact *cough cough*
GYROGRALLIFREYALINT, 8TH HEAD OF THE PINNACLE
2. Nope, but its going to end badly isn't it.

3. wut.

Oh gosh, don't tell me you don't know who Yggdrasil is in this RP
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 9:22 am

and the fact that there are two mes

jegus were gonna have to treat you like a new comer and get you caught up on everything

yggdrasil is MY horrorterror

shes the little girl leading the crew around the town centre right now

shes the mother of the world tree and walker of the shadowed forests

once shes finished up here shes gonna head back to the furthest ring and somehow meet your horrorterror

thats when she finds out you got him to help you find where the flare is, the flare being an object that can undo shadow magic and thus horrorterrors

shes not going to be impressed

so shes going to come back and tell slick b (hes the super violent alt slick that i made when i made the original slick into a farmer) to try to kill you to stop the flare being used

hes gonna do that by burning down your library, hopefully without you in it so you can keep rping

all of this was a much simpler and easier way of changing your matchsticks to a more canon matchsticks that doesnt include your bullshit plot line about chameleon circuits and leprechauns playing sburb with humans, which we are gonna have to remove cause it makes no sense
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:35 am

OverlordJ wrote:
Wait, really? That's seriously confusing, if you don't want to use them then you shouldn't use contractions. "She will" wouldn't have caused any confusion. "We are" will also cause trouble if you do that...

Eridan's lack of punctuation is really annoying sometimes because you can't tell the difference between "well" and "we'll", which I use fairly often. :I

Also, any volunteers to play a creepy doctor or should I take him myself?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:01 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
all of this was a much simpler and easier way of changing your matchsticks to a more canon matchsticks that doesnt include your bullshit plot line about chameleon circuits and leprechauns playing sburb with humans, which we are gonna have to remove cause it makes no sense
Well, if it made sense in my brain (which it did by the way) then if I had the chance to explain it without a insult being thrown before the 4th sentence could be read, it would have potentially (by which I mean definitely) made sense in others. Also, leprechauns playing sburb? When did I mention that? Also, in my own defence, I did think everyone was ok with it since no one had got pissed at me over the entire time I was RPing, leading me to believe that 1, the admins understood what was happening, and 2, the admins were ok with it. Your asking why I did a terrible job of explanation? Because all of this (see last 2 weeks) came as a complete and utter punch in the face for me. Also, stop being so absolutely pissed at me for my lack of knowledge of things. Its not like I control enough characters to know more than what Matchsticks does. In fact, how many characters do I even RP? What, 4? Matchsticks, CC, and the God Bro's in the duel thread. I literally have 1 character in the main RP. Since when did a minor character go enough places to know everything?

By the way, have you noticed that this back and forth has gotten basically nowhere? We're both stubborn people trying to prove that we're right. Since when have those arguments gotten anywhere? In fact, I'm not even trying to prove myself right anymore, I'm just trying to explain myself so i'm no longer in direct fire of the wrong, and yet we're still fighting. Perhaps we should stop firing cannons of 'fuck you''s and 'your wrong you litte shit stain.''s. I think that would be better for all of us.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:54 pm

but thats the point im not doing that

im not pissed at you

im sorry if saying we need to catch you up seems to be bad but dude

we talked about all of this here in the chatterbox which you were told to read at the beginning

not having many characters is no excuse because it was talked about here

that is the entire point of this place, to talk about things that are happening

and if you had been reading here you would have known that not even the admins knew about what you were talking about because at the time it had been agreed that we do not go into other peoples bases like that

and if you had been reading this thread you would have known that know you can read whatever you want regardles of where your characters are

shau only has one character, two now with the detective, and shes been reading all the threads for a long time and thus has been keeping up with what has happened

and its not that it doesnt make sense, even though it doesnt, its that it has basis in the 'reality' of this roleplay universe timelords are not a thing that exist in either homestuck or problem sleuth so why would they exist here? the only thing that didnt have a place in either of those comics that has been bought in here was the radios that i bought in which i realise was a stupid idea and hence i havent done anything about them since

and you said yourself that your sburb friend gave you the chameleon circuit when you were playing sburb, this suggests that you had to be in the sburb game with him in order to get the circuit
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:32 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
a more canon matchsticks that doesnt include your bullshit plot line

See, Silck, if you say it like this it DOES sound like you are insulting him.

Yeah, we agree that most of us find this idea unfitting.

We talked about it.

We decided to retcon it.

We know why and how it happened that we didn't know about it, it is unfortunate but it's too late now. We need to move on.

Also, before you do anything rash, think before you do the whole "burning down" thing

Yeah, Matchsticks having a library and a lab is a bit odd but it isn't a problem. If we'd have a problem with stuff like that I'd know a certain farmer who is VERY much unlike his canon counter part.

Also, Scales, I made you a list with what I hope is most of the important stuff you need to know.

List:
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 5:30 pm

Is Sand still alive? Vriska and Sollux entered the only eatery in the town that's not utterly fucked up. Also, we need to hurry the Doc Scratch thing along. The bar has better food than the Ice Cream parlor. XD
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 8:52 pm

He most certainly is, unless I'm reading the statistics wrong, he was here only half an hour ago and his lat post was made not even two days ago.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 9:02 pm

yeah he said he isnt paying much attention to this place

he has his own forum rp thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 9:25 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
List:
I'm just going to put this into my sig now for future reference. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 9:27 pm

ConflictedScales wrote:
I'm just going to put this into my sig now for future reference. Thanks!

No problem and as I said, if anything else confuses you, just ask me  :D 
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:34 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
yeah he said he isnt paying much attention to this place

he has his own forum rp thing
Just a normal forum really. But I'm going to go post now. I try and check once a day, but no posts have been showing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:39 am

I tried to put it into my sig, it was too big, : /
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 10:16 am

try putting it in a spoiler?

i mean we all have fairly large sigs if you open the spoilers

unless you did try that (you probably did) in which case ive got no idea i didnt even know there was a limit to this :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:27 am

I did. I also tried shortening it down, but I couldn't do that without almost completely removing all the information.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:33 am

hmm maybe you could copy paste it into a document and just save that?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:06 pm

I didn't know there was a limit. :I
Maybe we can change that somewhere.

Can't find anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 12:47 am

I just need to get all of this clarified before I get back to RPing
Matchsticks has been retconned to the original leprechaun. He is a studious character, but has a short temper, and is still in possession of the pyronomicon. That all correct?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:06 am

yes that is pretty much it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:41 am

Great, back to the RP then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, Discussion Thread, and Measuring Contest Between Shaula and Pawn 4 (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next