NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+13
Alder
Sandstriker
TheGreatMindfang
tekkenfreak4
quantumToolbox
nonexistentPumpkin
sparkingLife
Metafiction
JakeMorph
silckenSoul
OverlordJ
royalPawn
Shaula
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Neska

Neska

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 4:24 am

Computer update: So, um, the keyboard on my netbook just kinda spontaneously stopped working when I got back from dinner. Could still navigate with the touch pad, but really could not do anything at all with the actual keyboard (separate components). So I'm letting it sit and rest, just in case it got over loaded or something. But if it isn't working when I try to get on tomorrow, I'm gonna take it (and my receipt) back to the techs and make them fix it.
Just a heads up that if it isn't better by tomorrow, I'm gonna be netbookless again and will be splitting my time between the living room and books and my bedroom and desktop.
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 9:52 am

I guess your netbook doesn't like us.
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 10:29 am

More that I've put Schwarzchen through more stress than he was designed to take, and it may be my bad luck to have gotten a faulty component . . .
*kinda hoping my folks decide to get me a tablet for my upcoming b-day . . . then Schwarzchen can have a break*
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 12:06 pm

oh yeah hopefully youll get a tablet that would be good
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 2:06 pm

tekkenfreak4 wrote:
Go ahead then. You called dibs before I did, so take it.

Yeah, but the thing is, it was really just the mention of the possibility that I might take Equius after the mobsterswap arc. No dibs were involved, so... technically you were the first to actually say 'hey guys im gonna be Eq'.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 3:15 pm

Yeah Tekken! It would be fun to be both your moirail AND matesprit!

38D
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 4:13 pm

I just realized that Havoc is basically sweet, precious Fefeta now
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:02 pm

I have to say, angry!Eridan is tons of fun.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:12 pm

hes fun to watch as well
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:26 pm

depressed!Eridan is even more fun to watch 38D
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:29 pm

*pity noises*

er

*platonic pity noises*
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:31 pm

Oh ship I tots forgot. I talked to Nick, and he said he would tots come back after his finals, so like, next weekish? And I'm sure he'd love to do DND, cuz he's a big DND fan, so maybe we can wait on the DND thing?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:32 pm

yay even more waiting on that

although if im honest thats great for me cause me exams finish next week so i can really have pretty much full free time
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:38 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:
depressed!Eridan is even more fun to watch 38D
3:'(
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:47 pm

Sweet. Also, I think we can wait a bit longer. I'll check out that page Ireli talked about this weekend, depending on how that goes, we'll see when we can start.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:50 pm

sweet
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 6:03 pm

Say, Meta, I get the feeling Eridan needs to meet his dad to help him cheer up. What's Ace doing at the moment again?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 7:40 pm

hey havoc if youre here atm would you mind posting in the duel?
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 9:49 pm

I really ought to stop vanishing from this thread for days at a time. <.<

OverlordJ wrote:
And I am basically ready, should I make that thread? You'll have to wait untill tomorrow though, sorry

Whenever's good. It's not like we have to all be on at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 9:57 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
Say, Meta, I get the feeling Eridan needs to meet his dad to help him cheer up. What's Ace doing at the moment again?

Your guess is as good as mine. I honestly can't remember where he's supposed to be right now. I involved him in some sort of mobsterswap plot shit, and then I sort of lost track of him after that.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 10:27 pm

he was with the meddlesome company and he got lost along the way

he could end up in the park after getting lost
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 10:53 pm

The thread already exists, I was starting to wonder what you guys were waiting for.
And Meta, don't forget that AD is a pretty great dad, even if he's rough. We have canon prove that AD cares about his kids.
Back to top Go down
Metafiction

Metafiction

Location : Right over here, in this lovely tree outside your window.

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 10:57 pm

Works for me. I'm just gonna have him stumble across the park here in a second. God knows it's been forever since I played AD, so I'm probably going to be a bit rusty.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyThu May 08, 2014 10:58 pm

youll do fine
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 EmptyFri May 09, 2014 1:34 am

D --> You ask and you shall recieve.

Equius has entered the building. As a cop out, I shall release the Doc from my custody.

Here is his info: Doc hex ref: [i][font=Courier New]
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 5: A Tale of Death and Tea (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next