NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+11
silckenSoul
royalPawn
OverlordJ
Shaula
JakeMorph
Alder
sparkingLife
Metafiction
tekkenfreak4
Neska
uncertainHavoc
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
royalPawn

royalPawn

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 12:44 pm

Ok so as fun as playing games every day is I'm starting to feel like I'm wasting all this free time by not doing anything productive, so I want to write shit.
And you guys get to choose which of my ideas I'll do first. Hurray!

Spoiler:

So let me know which ideas you prefer, or give suggestions to improve them if you like. :)
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 12:57 pm

I like Six Sided Die, the murderstuck one, weird vampire shit, and I'd vote for the time traveling prince but I agree with your forumventure thing so I vote you hang on to it.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 1:25 pm

i agree with the weird vampire and murderstuck
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 14 EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 5:32 pm

I vote the vampire stuff. I always love mythology based stuff. Be aware that I will judge you though. Just kidding. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 4:44 am

Sad laptop thing!

(that describes my life a little too well)

Out of the homestuck ones the abrupt bloodswap seems most interesting, raises a couple of questions like "what happens to the seadwellers?" and "when is this happening" (because none of them really care about blood color after a certain point besides maybe Equius and Eridan and I guess Gamzee but Gamzee never counts).

By the way, has anyone here watched RWBY? If there were more of it it'd probably be my new obsession.
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 7:11 am

What I always say to Bookworm about her plethora of story ideas: work on the one you feel like working on now, keep the other ones on hand for when your mood changes, you can always work on several stories intermittently, eventually you'll write all the ones you actually want to write.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 8:28 am

are you kidding life? rwby is waht put me into the ah fandom! ive watched them as they first uploaded i love it! the next trailer looks AMAZING
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 2:53 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
are you kidding life? rwby is waht put me into the ah fandom! ive watched them as they first uploaded i love it! the next trailer looks AMAZING

Awesome!

Basically I got really bored and found Red Vs. Blue on Netflix a few days ago and it all went downhill from there. (Still have to finish the last couple seasons of that.)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 14 EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 3:48 pm

yeah i havent even STARTED rvb, i want to watch firefly first
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 14 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 11:37 pm

Im back from my trip. It was a bit longer than expected but i should be posting more regularly on here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 2:16 am

How was it? Where'd you go again?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 4:00 am

sparkingLife wrote:
How was it? Where'd you go again?
It was pretty great, And I went to a summer camp thing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 11:39 am

Welcome back Sand :)

So for the votes I got:
Vampire: 3
Murderkat: 2
D6: 1
Laptop: 1
Bloodswap: 1

...Now I'm a little concerned everyone defined "odd" like the kind of odd they'd want to read a story about. oh well
*Pulls out a pen, pops off the cap and does some fancy fingerwork that would make a real wild-west ninja gunslinger proud, then puts the pen back down cause he's sitting behind a computer*
Vampire it is then.

Also, did tekkenfreak leave? He didn't really confirm it after his last post but his silence seem to imply so. (Altho he has apparently been online after that)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 11:46 am

well he only controls equius and weve paused that part where he is
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 7:25 pm

I always hear people talking about RWBY but I have no clue what it actually is about.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:03 pm

its ana anime made by roosterteeth about kids going to a school to learn how to become heroes

theres magic dust and weapon duality like grenade launcher warhammer and rifle scythe

basically you need to watch it
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 8:28 pm

Well, I'd give it a look but my parents internet tends to just not stay for too long, so loading videos is nearly impossible and watching videos on my phone is even worse, so, yeah...

EDIT: I've managed to watch episode 1, so far I am underwhelmed...
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 10:08 pm

it gets better

also the trailers are fun as well, those are what really got me into it
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 11:02 pm

It's a mix of over-the-top action with quieter comedy bits, produced with a great art style in a fantasy setting. It's clearly inspired by anime--although, being made in the West, it's not technically one itself. There are LOTS of shoutouts to old fairy tales, legends, etc. some of which are made more obvious in the trailers.

Also, "Weiss" is pronounced in the non-German way because Germany doesn't exist. Just thought I should mention that.

Most complaints I recall about it have to do with the trailers, actually. A lot of people weren't expecting Ruby's characterization to go the way it did--it's just her fighting off a ton of wolves, but she has this perky (or, to be less generous, childish) personality that you wouldn't really expect from seeing just that. I remember some people complained about inexperienced voice acting as well, but I didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 14 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 11:58 pm

I don't really like that artstyle too much, the story seems generic so far, a lot of the voice acting is... pretty bad, which is really taking me out of it. I finished the first three episodes and I feel like it is getting worse...

On the other side, I liked the part where Ruby was fighting in the first episode, it was animated pretty nicely. I also like the voice acting if the, well, assistant of the Headmaster, or whoever she was supposed to be. The Villain wasn't too bad either. The music isn't too bad either.

I might watch some more episodes another time, hoping we see a bit more fights, less weirdly out of place anime stuff like the chibies, the voiceactors of the main characters improving a bit (or better a lot), better sound effects and a better story.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 3:57 am

Meh, different strokes for different blokes. (The chibi thing did look weird.)

On a totally tangential note, writing song lyrics is pretty fun. Try it sometime.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:25 am

from what ive seen of the trailers for next series the story does progress well but it still continues in the whole harry potter style story with the heroes all being in the same school and the bad guys trying to take over the world

theres also the half animal half human civil war uprising backstory going on thats p good in my opinion
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 4:41 pm

Heads up: I'm gonna be in Paris till Friday so I'm probably not gonna be too active.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 4:52 pm

ioooooh have fun man!
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 14 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 6:03 pm

Yeah, have fun :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 14 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 42  Next