NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+11
silckenSoul
royalPawn
OverlordJ
Shaula
JakeMorph
Alder
sparkingLife
Metafiction
tekkenfreak4
Neska
uncertainHavoc
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 3:09 pm

upd8 spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 4:21 am

Since everything seems to be spoilery . . .:
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 6:31 pm

nes related:
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 6:52 pm

Surely good news like that shouldn't be spoilered?
Tell your sis your internet buddies said "nice job!" :)
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 1:06 am

Thanks, she's very happy: she met this guy close to 6 years ago right after she divorced her first husband. She wasn't in the best state of mind, but this guy was patient, understanding, and there for her in exactly the right ways. It was even his idea to establish a 5yr required waiting period before he would even be allowed to consider asking her to marry him (though, once the 5yrs were up, he only took a further 5min to ask her :lol: ). They weren't planing on getting married until next year or the year after, but with venue issues making setting a date difficult and insurance issues making getting married before the end of this year necessary it was kinda last minute.
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:32 am

silckenSoul wrote:
upd8 spoiler:
upd8:
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 2:16 pm

upd8:

sweet he sounds like a right catch im glad shes happy (^u^)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:18 pm

okie so i talked with havoc and she has left nnc for good

[4:42:01 PM] Fefeta: They obviously have a grudge against me, which is highly irrational at points and others have pointed it out
[4:42:16 PM] Fefeta: Nothing happened, I just decided I didn't really wanna RP with people who hate me :/

this was her reason for leaving

apparently when she left she also blocked the site on her browser so she wouldnt go back on

she says she did not tell us she was leaving because life got in the way

she says we are free to delete the post with fortuna casting the ice across the town although she was unclear as to how we are to deal with such a powerful being, maybe we could have eridan follow the icy footprints and strike her name or something?

she has also given us leave to make the star fly off into the void again and not come back

since she has now left we can open up feferi and nepeta iirc they were both in transit im p sure there wasnt anyone with them?

when i asked her if she wanted to tell you guys anything she said

[23:08:56] Fefeta: Um, tell RP and OJ that they're tight I guess? I already talk to the others on Skype so yea

if any of you want the full transcript of the conversation ask and i will post it under a spoiler or something cause it went on for an hour so is pretty big

i havent shown this to havoc and asked for her ok because i didnt think to offer it before our conversation ended and she removed me from her contacts before i thought to offer

so there is a possibility that i have written this in a way that sheds an unfair light on her, hence me offering to post the full transcript
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 1:03 am

Yeah, my new brother-in-law is a good guy . . . and a trained chef, so we get good food out of him too!

Re: Havoc-
Okay then.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 1:56 am

RIPeta. Shame, as Doc had some unresolved character development stuff where that character was concerned.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 2:33 am

Aww, I thought Havoc was doing fine. Could someone ask her if that means she's nolonger going to play dnd with us either?

Well, what is Crowbar now supposed to do?

(Also, is being tight good? I'd hope so but I am unsure of it in this context)

Hmm, maybe Nepeta could pass out, after all, she did get weakened? It'd give Crowbar a reason to move and sets up a neat grudge against Yggdrasil
Back to top Go down
JakeMorph

JakeMorph

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 6:43 am

silckenSoul wrote:
upd8:
upd8:
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 10:48 pm

upd8:

@oj yeah tight means good, this was probably with regards to something she said earlier about you calling me up on times that i have attacked her without reason

when i asked what those times were, because ive honestly forgotten them, she didnt give any examples, stating the blocking of the site as the reason for it

and someone else can ask, havoc is convinced i hate her so i doubt she will talk to me anymore

Last edited by royalPawn on Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed the spoiler)
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 11:10 pm

Question, how accurate is the OP?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 11:45 pm

Uh.... That spoiler up there is not spoilered. Just fyi.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 12:21 am

Silck! Cover yourself! I nearly read that!

But while it would take a while to find I do remember times where you overreacted, probably because you were stressed IRL I seem to remember, and I defended Havoc back then. I think that only happened once or twice though? Tomorrow I'll be on a better computer, so I'll try to PM her on MSPAforum.

EDIT:

Sand, Meta and Tekken haven't been on the forum in pretty exactly three months, Havoc obviously left just now and MeaninglessImagination hasn't been here since January. Everything else should be up to date though, I think. And I still hope Tekken and Meta and maybe even Havoc might come back.
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 2:21 am

I'll keep trying to get Meta over here, I haven't asked him about it since he said he hasn't had time to come on.
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 3:18 am

I think Tekken said he was leaving 'cause Sollux never did anything (which I figured was why he took on Equius as well, but then came the delay in that storyline).
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 11:10 am

OverlordJ wrote:
maybe even Havoc might come back.

She did last time she raegquit, so... probably.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 4:55 pm

Aww man not again.

silckenSoul wrote:
havoc is convinced i hate her so i doubt she will talk to me anymore

You did kind of admit she kind of "ticks [you] off"*, often without good reason, so you can't really say she's wrong there.

*That was a while ago tho so if correct me if that isn't entirely accurate.

Shaula wrote:
She did last time she raegquit, so... probably.

Yeah I'm not so sure. Coming back for a third time would be pretty awkward and this time it wasn't an impulsive decision after an argument but more of a lingering feeling.

(Which means no "ragequit" which is a pretty 'aggressive' term in my opinion. It's already bad enough in the context of gaming let's not just throw it around like that please.)

Anyway I guess it'd be best if we choose someone (or multiple someones) to act as a stand-in for her characters until we can have them exit the stage in a way that makes sense.
Maybe for the others too if they aren't coming back.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 7:42 pm

royalPawn wrote:

You did kind of admit she kind of "ticks [you] off"*, often without good reason, so you can't really say she's wrong there.

*That was a while ago tho so if correct me if that isn't entirely accurate.

as i explained to her, the times i have been 'ticked off' were when she broke the rules, she attacked my friends, or when i was drained emotionally, im an introvert and often times i need to take a step out of a conversation because i cant keep talking without snapping at people, most of the time i leave before i hit that point but sometimes i forget

the times that havoc are in the conversation she is always the most energetic, a trait i admire, which meant she was always making the most noise which would always earn my snapping at her, i have apologised about this to her but she still believes i hate her

i dont hate her i feel apathetic towards her shes a waste of my emotions, all my reactions have been 'if x does y this will tick me off' its never been targeted at her, only her actions, id react in exactly the same way if any of you guys did the same as she did, with the regularity she did it
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 4:55 pm

Have you guys read paradox space and if so, who else checked out Tomie?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 7:23 pm

yes to the first, no to the second.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 7:50 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
correction snop

Ok I guess I misunderstood. Thanks for the clarification and sorry if I upset you there.

OverlordJ wrote:
Have you guys read paradox space and if so, who else checked out Tomie?

Of course I read it! And I did (virtually) flip trough Tomie's pages but quickly decided it wasn't really my cup of tea.

Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 8:21 pm

royalPawn wrote:

Ok I guess I misunderstood. Thanks for the clarification and sorry if I upset you there.

sfine no worries man ive never really mentioned my intovertness so you wouldnt know

and i guess my over-protectiveness of my friends can easily be misconstrued as over reacting cause i do overreact when people go against my friends
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 23 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next