NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+11
silckenSoul
royalPawn
OverlordJ
Shaula
JakeMorph
Alder
sparkingLife
Metafiction
tekkenfreak4
Neska
uncertainHavoc
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 1:45 am

I'd want to be a poltergeist, so I could still move things around and stuff. I'd probably like, turn off lights when a person leaves a room or chase off intruders or leave silly messages with fridge magnets.
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:13 am

Answering that question would be assuming I'd stay dead . . . so far I keep coming back . . . having rigor mortis while you're awake really sucks . . .

I'd prolly end up being the kind of spirit monster that eats other ghosts and spirits, since that kinda sorta seems to happen already (places that are supposed to be haunted have no manifestations when I'm around and my old roommate who used to be plagued by spirits has significantly less of that sort of trouble now [almost nil while we were roommates, only reported incident she had during that period was during a couple days she was dealing with someone else's wedding] even though we haven't lived together for almost 2 years). Also, insects have a tendency to drop dead in my immediate vicinity . . . all my hamsters died too, even though I was sure to keep them fed and watered and cleaned the cage regularly . . . the dead rabbits were due to particularly cold winters I'm sure . . . cats and spiders (maybe 'cause the spiders are predators?) are safe . . . the crebensis turned on each other, that sort of thing just happens with cichlids sometimes . . . and Lenny the Immortal Newt has lasted years but he's a tiny amphibious deity (and a predator, like the spiders) . . .
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:22 am

Oh yeah, I forgot about Lenny. Good to hear he's still alive and newty.
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:34 am

Yes, he is still most newty.
He decided to hide in a lump of algae last night, with his tail sticking out so it looked like a disembodied tail . . . unless he was giving a divine presentation to a bunch of frogs and left his tail behind 'cause he thought that might look like showing off if he had one and they didn't . . .
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:55 am

Poltergeist would have been my answer, too. They get neat powers and they don't need to be malevolent. That's something that can be difficult with other ghosts. Worst case with Poltergeister (or do you say Poltergeists in english?) is that they are being a jerk. I mean, sure, they could probably kill someone if they tried, but it seems they usually don't want to do that.
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 10:56 am

Yeah, we just tack an s on the end of poltergeist for the plural.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:05 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
Worst case with Poltergeister (or do you say Poltergeists in english?)

We say poltergeists, yeah. When in doubt, go with s.

Also, some sources say poltergeists are not actually ghosties. But other than that, yeah, sounds good.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:17 pm

Poltergeists are cool but i think I'd go with possession. People have more power than objects.
Of course I'd pick all the douchebags to posses. Make school bullies pay back all the lunch money they stole. Get serial killers to turn themselves in. Make douchy politicians donate all their campaign money to charity. (And if that ends up making them win, make sure they don't do anything stupid during their term.)
...It's not entirely ethical I suppose but hey.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 5:41 pm

I like how you go from school bullies STRAIGHT to serial killers
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 8:32 pm

its a perfectly reasonable jump
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 1:16 pm

Hey, does anyone here want to take one of the free Felt members?

I mean, we have Itchy, Clover, Die, Crowbar, Snowman and (probably) Doc but Clover and Doc are kind of stuck in the Dungeon at the moment. It would be great if there were some more people to work with in any possible plans we might come up with.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 1:50 pm

i guess i could take quarters or matchsticks, take one of the useful guys to replace the failure that is die without his doll xD
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:00 pm

Hmm, I was actually thinking if I should take a second Felt member as well. But do not replace Die, it's good to have him, even if he seems "useless". Plus, Jake hasn't posted since the end of October and hasn't visited since the first of November, so chances are that Dice aka "the other Die" has nolonger a player. Maybe the imps in the dungeon killed him, in which case Doc and/or Clover could perhaps bring your doll with them for you. Once they get out of the dungeon, of course.

(Clover has been played by Sand, who last posted at the end of January and last visited at the tenth February)
(Doc has been played by Life who last posted at the beginning of December and last visited around that time, too)

(I hope Life didn't leave...)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 2:29 pm

nonono i meant balance sorry xD mistype

and yeh i hope they havent left too, if they have ill take doc instead of quarters/matchsticks
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 4:04 pm

Maybe we can contact Life somehow.

I was thinking I might take Fin or Trace, they both have pretty neat powers.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 4:54 pm

if you take one, someone needs to take another, we cant have the past without the future after all xD
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 5:47 pm

Seeing the future would...

How would that even work here.

Also, Slick: Take Quarters, his hat matches Die's.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 6:02 pm

shau has a point, in both cases xD

yeh ill take quarters, where, and how, should he appear?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 6:13 pm

He could dig himself out of the rubble of the ruined mansion.

As for how the future thing could work, maybe it could work with some clever planning. I'd have to think about it.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 7:55 pm

thats entirely possible, ill make him do that now xD

and dude, the amount of planning u do for this place, u should be admin, not me

EDIT: uh, wheres the manor thread? (^^')
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 8:39 pm

It is not under the Town but under the Nightfelt, titled "The Nightfelt Only", back from when people were not supposed to read the threads of the other groups. Maybe it should be renamed as Manor or Mansion.

Also, you are a great admin and I am happy being a mod. Plus, you are Slick and this is YOUR. FUCKING. CITY. It's only fitting that you are in charge.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 9:17 pm

ah sweet ill head over there and rename later

and okie if u say so
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:24 pm

I guess I'll take Trace and follow the past trail of you in that case.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:27 pm

okies

as soon as sn0w speaks in the bar imma show up looking for you guys, luckily sn0w is there to guide the way xP
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:54 pm

I just noticed that Tekken last controlled Trace and the last place Trace has been in canon was the temporary hideout, so, I guess I'll just post there and say I had only stepped outside for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 32 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37 ... 42  Next