NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+11
silckenSoul
royalPawn
OverlordJ
Shaula
JakeMorph
Alder
sparkingLife
Metafiction
tekkenfreak4
Neska
uncertainHavoc
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 9:14 pm

okie i understand that, but point still stands, we almost here xP
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 2:46 am

Congrats on figuring out internet stuff.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 31 EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 9:13 pm

Meanwhile, Slick's computer time has been greatly limited. His exact words on the subject of this forum:

"So nnc is going to all but stop for me"

He has requested that I pass on the message.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 2:24 am

Any idea how long this limit will last?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 1:57 pm

No. From what I understand, this limit is linked to insufficient amounts of studying, which means it's likely either a) until grades improve, which is impossible for me to predict, or b) until vacation. But this is all speculation.

I'll inform him that you asked. Hopefully he'll say more.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 3:23 pm

update:

"Its less an absence and more unreliable late at night visiting
And this is only going to last as long as I can keep motivated so who knows how long that will last"

So... I was completely incorrect.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 3:49 pm

D:

What about stuff like the DnD? Gosh, I wish I could just talk to Silck somehow...

Wait, are you guys still active on MSPA?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 4:07 pm

So he's got some project keeping him occupied? ...I'm not sure I completely understand but I suppose the details aren't really my business anyways.
Weren't we gonna do the DnD next month since you had exams to do? I'm more concerned about the NNC in general right now, we might have to call another hiatus. :I

And yes I am still very much active on MSPA tho I assume you probably meant silck and Shaula.
(In which case I can tell you that Shaula is pretty active and silck was last online 2 days ago but hasn't posted for quite some time.)
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 6:07 pm

He's got studying and schoolwork keeping him occupied, I believe. And yeah, I'm on there, although I don't post as much, and Slick hasn't been doing MSPAF stuff for a while.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 6:14 pm

basically ive been slagging off work massively and mums given me a right kick up the arse about it so i need to do like triple the amount of work ive been doing so far so i wont have much time to be here

ill still try to be here, chances are ill be able to hop in during my breaks between work

and ill be on skype on phone

so basically i was in a p bad place when i told her about this and now ive had a chance to think on it i think i can still handle this
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:33 pm

Alright, I hope everything goes well for you Silck :)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 8:43 pm

same here man, same here
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 1:09 am

School certainly takes priority over messing about online, even though online is more fun.

Tell Squidy to give you a slap if you slack off too much!
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 31 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 5:18 pm

i have let squidly know

cutethuhlu said i should kill the people running the university and just give myself high grades but i think thats a bad idea
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:02 am

Good!

Killing the faculty is somewhat problematic . . . if nothing else, hiding the fact that you had done so would be a logistical nightmare . . .
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 3:27 am

Ugh, tell me about it. Hiding mass murders is always such a hassle.
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:50 am

So I'm going to be doing some video editing on my desktop and figured I'd log in to Skype to see if anyone was on.
Kept getting "Skype cannot connect" errors, despite being properly connected to the internet.
So clearly, Skype hates me and doesn't want to let me talk to anyone on either of my computers.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 2:33 pm

yeah but he did say hed let me in on some sort of secret that would help me go unnoticed
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:19 pm

I'd still not do it since, y'know, murder is kind of a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 5:48 pm

Yeah I'd suggest keeping the murder thing for the end of the year. That way you can do all of your grades at once and otherwise you'd miss out on lectures and stuff while the university looks for replacements.

(But seriously glad to hear you'll still be around and hang in there buddy )
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 6:41 pm

I vote for not murdering people. Sure, you might get away with fixing your grades, but putting up with the vengeful ghosts of your victims gets annoying really fast.

... Also what BB said.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 6:41 pm

good point, especially since im in the second of three years, best to wait till end of next year xD

and glad to be here man

and i guess youre right shau, ive got enough ghosts that arent my fault id rather not make any more by my own hand xP
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 7:20 pm

Hey Neska, Skype hates me, too, welcome to the club.

On the topic of Ghosts, what kind of ghost would you like to be after you die?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 7:51 pm

the kind that isnt dead mspa

something that can travel, spirit of forests or smth
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 31 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 10:56 pm

Most "spirits of forests or smth" are bound to a place, like, they can't leave their "forest or smth".

Also, it doesn't really help with the "after you die" part of the question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 31 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next