NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nightnight Crew Hideout

Go down 
+8
royalPawn
Alder
tekkenfreak4
Neska
Ralte
nonexistentPumpkin
TheBookwormBakery
silckenSoul
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 12:58 am

Sollux stands there and lets her hug him, all the while blushing, but not hugging back. he still feels like shit over him killing her a while back. That memory will haunt him for the rest of his life.

2eriiou2ly, who the fuck wa2 that? dd, do you know?
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 1:26 am

AND WHY THE FUCK WAS SHE ACTING ALL CONCERNED ABOUT ME? WHAT THE FUCK DOES THE SHADOW BITCH KNOW ABOUT ME?
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 1:28 am

*Ar grins at Sollux and then turns to her dad and frowns

whatever you say dad

*Ar winks at Karkat and Sollux and then walks up the stairs to her room
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 1:58 am

Sollux hears Slick telling the kids, including himself, to go to bed. He waves off the mob boss...

yeah yeah, ii heard ya, 22. 2ee you guy2 iin the morning...

He walks back upstairs to his room, and lays there, blankly staring at the ceiling. He doesn't understand how Aradia can still be so cheerful around him after what he did... or rather, what he thinks he did.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 4:24 am

((Hey Neska, heads up it's Karkat's turn, he needs to leave before we can continue!))
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 11:09 am

((well, turns weren't clearly established as having any definite order and my last has a question that nobody bothered to acknowledge so I had been waiting to have something to reply to.
apparently no one was planning on answering that question or acknowledging it in any way.
I also had no idea that this was supposed to be the end of the scene, as it were, though that explains why no one is bothering to answer Karkat's hanging question.
if there was any discussion of turns or when/how the scene was expected to wrap up, I was not privy to it and therefore could not have known that everyone would be waiting on Karkat to leave despite his curiosity being left unsatisfied))

WELL THANK YOU ALL FOR YOU FOR THE FUCKING ENLIGHTENING CONVERSATION.
*Karkat's voice was dripping with sarcasm as he rolled his eyes*
ALL THIS SHIT MAKES SO MUCH MORE FUCKING SENSE NOW. I'LL JUST LEAVE YOU TO YOUR FUCKING BRILLIANT PLANS.
*he flips off the entire population of the room as he stomps back to his room and slams the door. a muffled rant goes on for several minutes before he quiets down and goes back to bed*
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 11:14 am

((Yea sorry I haven't been paying much attention since Ygg left but apparently Spades and Droogs told all the kids to go to their rooms. I only just realized you probs didn't know that after you didn't post for a couple days. Our bad, Neska, don't worry. I just wanted to let ya know))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 6:39 pm

((Yeah I assumed Karkat would react to Aradia and Sollux leaving, but in hindsight it'd make more sense for him to wait for an answer first. So my bad really.
And it's not necessarily the end of the scene. The Crew is definitely still going to have a talk, and maybe the kids could too. ))

*Spades shakes his head. Kid sure is a handful, though he's right to be pissed. But he can't give him answers just yet, not before they decide what they should and shouldn't know*

< droog, we got ourselves a problem. ygg's shown her hand and made it pretty damn clear she's holdin' four aces 3<
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 11:17 pm

((yeah, all understandable. just kinda frustrating to be told "you need to do X so the rest of us can move on" when I thought I was doing the appropriate thing by waiting for someone to reply.
as for the kids talking, both Aradia and Sollux went to their rooms so there didn't seem to be much else for Karkat to do.))
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2016 11:42 pm

<I can tell. It ain't often that the first thing I see in the morning is someone beating the ever living shit out of you. It's usually the other way around.> Droog took another long drag of his cigarette and puffed smoke to the air. Today was gonna be another interesting day, but not in a good way. He could feel it. <So, what's our friend got planned for us?>
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 12:54 am

*Slick eyes Droogs cigarette. He doesn't smoke, but he sure wished Boxcars brought him his drink before cooking up breakfast. His troath in particular was having a pretty lousy few days*

< apparently the fish girl brought the cat girl back and the two of 'em gave our 'friend' a run for her money 3<

< now she wants 'em both killed. repeatedly, cause they won't stay dead 3<

< she isn't asking if that wasn't clear enough 3<
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 7:36 am

((And then Tavros' head exploded into tiny pieces and his blood covers the floor, all because Pumpkin didn't post.

mspa ))
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 9:37 am

He made haste to prepare the breakfast on the kitchen table before he brought his boss the scotch he asked for. A shot full with the finest scotch they stole last week and a A-Grade Bison steak, cooked the way the boss liked it.
He also had heard what Slick said about two of Tavros friends.

<Your drink and your steak boss. Ygg wants us to kill the cat-troll and the regal-troll? How was the regal-troll able to revive somebody from the dead?3
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 10:59 am

< thanks boxcars 3<

*He pulls out two high-quality steak knives and begins to cut*

< i don't know how she did it. somethin' about her dad 3<

*He stabs a piece of meat small enough to eat without chewing and puts it in his mouth. He's not sure if Boxcars is a great chef or if it's just the healing properties, but damn that's a good steak*

< might wanna have a talk with the guy. cause last i checked we signed a deal to be partners, not some low level goons for her to boss around 3<

< and if she ain't willing to play nice, then maybe we should start lookin' for allies elsewhere 3<
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 9:40 pm

<Couldn't have put it better myself.>

Droog shook his head. What were they? Her pawns? He had been a dignitary once but not ever in his life did he think he would end up being some kinda patsy for some bratty abomination to play around with.

<It looks like we should go pay our pal Death a visit before we go running around killing the Felts' kids."

Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 12:17 pm

*Slick nods and takes another bite of the steak. Wow he can actually feel the tips of his teeth growing back. Fuckin' weird*

< right he obviously ain't much of a fan of hers either 3<

< we'll have to figure out how to find him first though. i'd suggest just offin' ourselves but there's no way she wouldn't notice 3<
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 1:16 am

<We've got a world of possibilities, Slick. A suicide mission might be best. How suspicious would it be to have us die in a battle because of our own incompetence? We do have incompetence in spades, after all.>
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2016 2:59 pm

Boxcars almost had laughed but he kept his steady expression.

//<Better I don't provocate him or I have to do the suicide mission and I have plans with Tavros today.3//
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 24, 2016 6:28 pm

*Slick gives Droog a glare. He's in no mood for these kinds of underhanded barbs right now*

< fine then. you an' me are gonna find those crazy broads and let them hand our asses to us. i'll finish the damn steak on the way 3<

*He puts the glass of scotch in his inventory slot and impales the remaining meat on one of his knives so he can tear off pieces as if it were a chicken leg*

< boxcars, you an' deuce stay here in case the felt get any stupid ideas 3<

*He gets up from his chair and heads for the exit. The steak is really working wonders; he's still sore as fuck, but at least his collective body parts are now merely objecting harshly, instead of threatening to stop working altogether*
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2016 9:19 pm

*Aradia walks down the stairs and grins at Spades

there is a better way you know
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 11:24 pm

<Kid, the hell are you talking about?>

Droog squinted his eyes at her.

<Thought I told you to go to your room. Did I by any means imply that you should eavesdrop?>
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 12:37 am

*Aradia smiles at her dad innocently

if you didnt want me to listen then maybe you should have specified how long you wanted me to stay in my room

*Aradia's smile grows even wider

and as for what im talking about, im sure you could just try talking to death instead of offing yourselves. while i fully encourage death i think it will be far less suspicious to not die in the first place and just talk to him while you are alive!
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 12:46 am

Sollux wakes up a bit late and makes a beeline heads to the kitchen to make some coffee. The only audible thing from the kitchen is his yawn. He is currently in his boxers, since he is in his own home. Fuck pants.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 8:19 pm

Fucks sake did this girl ever miss an opportunity to be a sassy nuisance? How much did she hear?

< ain't nothing more suspicious that 'just talking' missy 3<

< and regardless, 's not like we have the guy's phone number on hand. dying is how we find 'im in the first place 3<
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 8:51 pm

*Aradia rolls her eyes

you are aware i spent months with death in the afterlife right? i could just ask to talk you know. i dont think yggdrasil is always watching from the way you three have been talking

*Aradia grins a mirthless grin. Something that borders a wordless threat twinkles in her eyes

oh and thanks for trying to find a way not to kill my friends over and over it really shows how caring you are
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightnight Crew Hideout
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next