NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nightnight Crew Hideout

Go down 
+8
royalPawn
Alder
tekkenfreak4
Neska
Ralte
nonexistentPumpkin
TheBookwormBakery
silckenSoul
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 8 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 6:08 pm

Equius, still gripping Slick's neck, turns his head around, shocked to find that Nepeta was alive.

D --> What? Are you telling the truth, Vantas?

He does loosen his grip on his foe slowly as he says this.
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 8 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 6:52 pm

*Spades immediately reaches up and begins healing his throat with shadow magic before he passes the fuck out. He would have eaten the steak, even after it falling on the floor, but there is the problem of not being able to swallow at the moment*
*He's still glaring pitch-black, blood-soaked daggers at Equius*

--

*More messages from Eridan are coming in*

Show Pesterlog:
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 8 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 7:19 pm

*Crowbar and Trace arrive not too far from the Hideout*

So, wha7 can you see?

Non3 of th3 Cr3w s33m to hav3 l3ft aft3r th3 last tim3 th3y 3nt3r3d th3ir hid3out. And appar3ntly that 3quius kid paid '3m a visit not too long ago. H3's still down th3r3, too.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 8 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 9:21 pm

Clover slides right next to Trace, his eyes sparkling with excitement. He tugs on Trace's coat to get his attention.
Oh! Is Clubs there?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 8 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 10:10 pm

((Should CD be here? I mean, I assume he is, right?))

If he is here:
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 8 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 12:12 am

(( I'd assume he is, even if his player is ded and Clover couldn't interact with him. ))
Clover pouts.
You never let me h4ve fun, Crowb4r.

Itchy laughs nervously, taking Clover by the shoulder.
W1th how l1ttle we know about what's go1ng on down there 1t's probably for the best that you don't get d1stracted. 1'd rather not have to try to save you.

Clover scoffs.
If 4nyone would h4ve to s4ve someone here, it's me. I'm pr4ctic4lly untouch4ble.
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 8 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 3:52 am

WHY THE FUCK WOULD I LIE ABOUT THIS, EQ? SHE'S MY FRIEND! YEAH, YOU AND HER ARE CLOSER, BUT SHE STILL FUCKING MATTERS!
*Karkat glances at his phone as he replies*
Pesterlog:

Last edited by uncertainHavoc on Wed May 18, 2016 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot that ending color tag again <3 ~Havoc)
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 8 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 9:05 am

Le7s hope we can avoid anyone havin 7o be rescued. Jus7 7ry 7o s7ay away from 7rouble and come back 7o 7he mansion as soon as any7hing impor7an7 happens here. Clover, you can have as much fun as you wan7 once 7he si7ua7ion is less dangerous.

Anyways, 7race and I are gonna head back now, please don'7 make me regre7 7rus7ing you 7wo wi7h 7his, okay?

*Trace and Crowbar start heading back to the mansion*
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 8 EmptyTue May 17, 2016 1:43 pm

Itchy gives a mock salute to Crowbar, while Clover peers into the busted manhole, before starting to climb down into the hideout.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 12:56 am

Equius drops the tattered Slick after hearing the news. He is satisfied that he at least injured Slick. At least Slick knows his strength now.

D --> I thank you for relaying this message to me. Who told you she was alive, by the way?

He starts walking towards Karkat, just in case Slick gets up and stabs him somehow.
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:21 am

ERIDAN. TOOK HIS FUCKING TIME TO TELL ME ABOUT HER TOO. YOU'D THINK ONE OF OUR FRIENDS NEARLY BEING KILLED BY ONE OF OUR GUARDIANS WOULD BE BIG ENOUGH NEWS TO GET THE WORD OUT IMMEDIATELY. BUT NO. I DON'T HEAR SHE GOT HURT UNTIL MY ASSHOLE OF A GUARDIAN TELLS ME HE ACCIDENTALLY STABBED HER AND I DON'T HEAR SHE'S ALIVE UNTIL AFTER YOU GET HERE ON YOUR REVENGE KICK BECAUSE FISHBREATH COULDN'T GET AROUND TO SENDING A MESSAGE ANY SOONER. WE NEED A BETTER FUCKING SYSTEM FOR HANDLING SHIT LIKE THIS.
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 1:51 am

Droog debated giving a helping hand. Dying at the hands of a hormonal teenager certainly did seem like a good way to meet Death, as well as avoid any constricting restrictions by going in there with his daughter's help.

Before he could do a damn thing, however, Slick was easily knocked out.

Welp.

Trying to fight against the kid would be a very painful suicide all things considered, so he'd gladly avoid it instead.

<Well ain't that just peachy? How about you boys get outta here to chat things out? In the mean time...>

Droog took out a rolled up gray lady magazine. Should be alright so long as he doesn't let anybody get too close. One thing to keep in mind, however: you don't need to be particularly unlucky to get hit in the head by a magazine.

Last edited by Alder on Wed May 18, 2016 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 2:06 am

Clover stepped down the ladder, he glanced around the room before his gaze landed on Droog and his magazine. His eyes went wide and he contemplated making a tactical retreat back up the ladder, before deciding to not let the literature deter him from completing the mission.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 5:52 am

Equius starts sweating a bit, having come down from his anger-induced rage. He quickly gets a towel from his sylladex and dabs his face as not to cover his face as he talks. It is rude to do so.

D --> Although I am not sorry for injuring your guardian, are you angry with me for hurting him?

He then turns to Diamonds Droog, hoping he doesn't want to fight the troll after bludgeoning Slick.

D --> I think that is best. Come, Vantas, we can discuss this elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 6:18 am

*Aradia glances at her father and snickers quietly, then glides over to where Sollux is standing

hey sollux since all this is over and done with do you wanna go get some ice cream?

*She glances at Karkat and Equius and waves them over

you two can come with if you so desire!

----------------------------
*Nepeta, Terezi, and Feferi run into view, stopping when they find Itchy standing above the manhole.

:33 < itchy? what are you doing here?
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 6:48 am

Sollux Takes one look at Aradia and blushes deeply, turning his head the other way.
He mumbles "uh yeah.....2ure, aa... Let me...uhh get dre22ed fiir2t..." and he runs back upstairs to actually get dressed.

------------------------

Equius turns to Aradia with a slight smile.

D --> That sounds e%quisite, Aradia. I 100k forward to this.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 12:38 pm

*Despite apparently not looking the part Spades is still fully conscious and finishes patching up his throat enough to growl at Aradia:

< you ain't goin' anywhere missy we still got that talk to do 3<

< and YOU <

(he points at Equius)

< you get ONE pass, got that? 3<

< if you dare attack me again i'm not gonna leave a single functioning joint in your god damn body 3<

(his eyes narrow)

< and i know fuckall about internal skeletons 3<

*He then spots Clover gives him a sideways glare, but decides to deal with him once this goddamn brute is out the door manhole*

-------

Show Pesterlog:

-----

*Above-ground, Kanaya arrives as well and holds up her hand in greeting to Itchy*

Last edited by royalPawn on Wed May 18, 2016 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 2:41 pm

Equius gives Spades an angry glare.

D --> If you injure Nepeta again, I'll make sure to e%tinguish your life next time. That is a promise.

He won't be having none of that shit.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 3:14 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:
*Aradia glances at her father and snickers quietly, then glides over to where Sollux is standing

hey sollux since all this is over and done with do you wanna go get some ice cream?

*She glances at Karkat and Equius and waves them over

you two can come with if you so desire!

----------------------------
*Nepeta, Terezi, and Feferi run into view, stopping when they find Itchy standing above the manhole.

:33 < itchy? what are you doing here?

K1d? 1 could ask the same of you.
Itchy looks at the three disapprovingly.
Me and Clover are here on an esp1onage m1ss1on Crowbar gave us. Learn more about th1s horrorterror broad Doc was talk1ng about before you popped up all al1ve and sh1t. 1'd stay back 1f 1 were you three though, apparently the strong troll jumped down there. 1'm not ent1rely sure what's go1ng on down there, but 1t m1ght not be a pretty s1ght.

Clover looks at the door with the large Spade on it. He tries opening the door to Spades' room.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 5:36 pm

*Aradia smiles at Spades

i dont think you have the ability to make me do anything right now, and it looks like you have other things to worry about! cmon you three!

*Aradia floats up the now open manhole and finds the four trolls and Itchy standing there

oh hello! would you like to get ice cream with myself and the others?

4R4D14 WH4T TH3 H3LL H4PP3N3D???

:33 < is equius okay??

he is very much okay. he busted in and beat up mr spades, and is now coming with myself and sollux to get ice cream! care to join us?
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 6:40 pm

Equius hears Nepeta's voice and walks back to the hole he created and STRONG jumps out of the manhole and rushes to Nepeta and hugs her as gently as he can. He doesn't want to kill her.

--------------------

Sollux just floats up through the hole and nodding at the others.

2up?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 6:41 pm

*Spades ignores Equius*

< droog, go get your daughter back will ya 3<

*Good god is he tired of being disrespected. He's gonna have to pull something big soon, give this city a reminder of who's in charge*

-----

*Kanaya smiles in relief, glad the situation turned out ok. She'd love to accompany her friends to the parlor, especially since that's a great excuse to keep an eye on them after this emotional event, but she has duties else- She spots a small key on the ground and picks it up, right before a melodious tune starts playing from one of her pockets (she found that, in certain cases, pockets are far more convenient that a sylladex that requires unlocking a card each time)*

Excuse Me

*She takes out her phone*

Kanaya Maryam
(...)
Alright
(...)
Can I Expect Word When Business Is Open Again
(...)
Very Well Then
Thank You For Calling Me
Goodbye

*She turns back to her friends*

I Have Just Serendipitously Come Into Possession Of A Good Deal Of Free Time
So I Will Gladly Accompany You
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 6:51 pm

:33 < equius! its so good to s33 you again! i missed you

*Nepeta winces a bit as Equius hugs her, but returns the hug fullheartedly. Feferi watches, smiling affectionately

W3LL 1 GU3SS 1F 3V3RYTH1NG 1S S3TTL3D 1 COULD GO FOR SOM3 OR4NG3 CR34MSICL3S
OH H3Y SOLLUX WH4TS UP

*Aradia claps her hands together

excellent! lets go!

*Aradia speeds away, her hair flowing behind her. Terezi glances at Nepeta and Feferi, winking

1LL M33T 4LL OF YOU GUYS TH3R3

*Terezi walks off after Aradia
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 8:26 pm

Sollux walks off to the parlor as well.

-------------

Equius continues to hug her gently.

D --> I missed you as well. How did you survive Spades Slick's attack? Vriska told me you were dead.

Because he doesn't know all you need to do to come back to life is to bead Death at a game. Unless you have some special circumstance with your death, that is.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 8 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 8:56 pm

Clover opens up the door to Slick's room, he walks in, closing the door as quietly as possible before immediately starting to snoop around Slick's belongings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightnight Crew Hideout
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next