NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nightnight Crew Hideout

Go down 
+8
royalPawn
Alder
tekkenfreak4
Neska
Ralte
nonexistentPumpkin
TheBookwormBakery
silckenSoul
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 8:53 pm

*wind blows down through the hatch, but no one responds*
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 4:54 pm

*Slick worriedly glances around the room*

< i ain't in the mood for yer games ygg 3<

*Did their most powerful ally just ditch them? He only now realizes how dependent he's become on shadow magic. If they have to go up against the Felt without it, things are gonne be rough.
He stands up and stretches his arm. The shadows on the wall dance and coil. So they still work. That's something at least.

He yells at his crewmembers above ground*

< get your asses down here already! 3<
Back to top Go down
Ralte

Ralte

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 5:32 pm

Boxcars jumped down the hole and landed with enough force it shook the entire hideout.
He took his position at the briefing-table.

<I'm here boss.3
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 5:13 am

*a short sharp crash is heard as a door is kicked open*
FUCK THIS SHIT, I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU IDIOTS ARE UP TO, I'M HUNGRY.
*Karkat mutters and fumes as he stomps from his room to the kitchen to find something vaguely edible*
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2016 5:00 am

*Sollux enters the hideout after the BS heist and goes back to his room, shutting everyone else out like usual.*
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 2:53 pm

*Aradia floats down from the hatch, and gives Spades a glance, that kind you give someone to make them sure they know what they're in for*

oh lots of things karkat!
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 7:22 pm

*Slick glares at Aradia*

< right. lots of things 3<

*Might as well get this over with. Except it probably wont be "over with" as long as his kid can draw breath*

< karkat get over here will ya there's something i gotta tell you 3<
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 2:17 am

LOTS OF THINGS? LOTS OF LANDBEASTSHIT YOU MEAN.
*Karkat chews on something that may have once been sausage as he joins the others*
WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY HAVE TO SAY THAT COULD BE OF THE SLIGHTEST INTEREST, ASSHOLE?

Last edited by Neska on Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : insult correction)
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 2:22 am

((Das not Eridan. Pawn RPs Spades nao. Just FYI. Unless ur calling Spades Fishbreath. Which is weird. To me of course, IMO))
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 10:22 pm

((ah, sorry. I'l edit))

((edit: all done!))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 18, 2016 5:54 pm

*Slick resists the urge to give Karkat a good stabbing for his sharp tongue. Now's not the time*

< we went to pull a heist on the felt. got ambushed. things got messy an' there was an accident 3<

< 'fraid your catgirl friend got herself killed 3<
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 12:21 am

*Karkat stops chewing*
NEPETA IS DEAD?
*forgotten sausage goes flying across the room*
WHICH ONE OF THOSE GREEN FUCKING SMUPPETS DID IT?! I'LL TURN THEM INSIDE OUT! I'LL LITERALLY RIP THEM OPEN, PULL OUT THEIR FUCKING INNARDS, TURN THEIR SKIN INSIDE OUT, STUFF ALL THEIR SHIT BACK IN, AND STITCH THE FUCKER UP!
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 7:38 pm

< none of 'em did. i told you, it was an accident 3<

*He pauses briefly, knowing that Karkat is bound to ask more questions. Or else one of his treacherous crew members will likely be more than happy to elaborate.
Damn brats have no respect for authority.
He'd have to fix that.

He sighs through his nose*

< kid threw herself in front of my knives. nothin' i could do about it 3<
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 7:42 pm

(( Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 3 Wosht ))
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 2:20 am

WHY THE FUCK WOULD SHE THROW HERSELF IN FRONT OF YOUR KNIVES? NO ONE WOULD DO THAT. THAT WOULD BE SUICIDALLY INSANE. UNLESS YOU WERE TRYING TO FUCKING KILL SOMEONE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN TRYING TO KILL. OR YOU WEREN'T FUCKING PAYING ATTENTION. OR YOU JUST DIDN'T CARE IF YOU HIT THE WRONG DAMN PERSON. SHIT. IT BETTER NOT HAVE BEEN THAT YOU JUST DON'T FUCKING CARE IF MY FRIENDS DIE.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 6:08 pm

*Spades growls*

< of course i fuckin' care 3<

*Eh, not really, but he'd rather avoid messes like these*

< i was aiming for scratch and if there's one fucker that deserves killin' it's that one man freakshow 3<
< don't ask me why your pal thought differently. maybe the doc used some sorta mind control. or she just didn't have a lot of common sense, hell if i know 3<
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 7:02 pm

it sure looked like you cared when you kicked her body aside after you were the one who injured her
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 11:47 pm

HE FUCKING KICKED HER?!
*Karkat frowns, arms crossed, clearly seething*
FINE. MAYBE YOU CARE. AND SCRATCH IS DEFINITELY A FLYINGCAVERODENTSHIT-PSYCHO FUCKWAD THAT COULD USE SOME EVISCERATING AND HE COULD EASILY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR NEPETA DYING DESPITE YOU BEING THE ONE TO STAB HER SINCE YOU'D THINK SOMEONE LIKE HER WOULD DODGE IF SHE COULD SO MAYBE SHE COULDN'T BECAUSE HE DID SOMETHING TO HER. BUT IF HE DID THAT JUST MAKES HER BEING DEAD WORSE.

Last edited by Neska on Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : acknowledging Aradia)
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 1:40 am

((Karkat ignores Aradia RIP))
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 3:50 am

((yeah, well isn't Aradia alive at this point? you don't the the 0s in her text. so there's no point being upset that she's dead. also, what reply could I give to that that wouldn't just drag things out with more arguing? sure, Karkat could go off on Slick for kicking Nepeta's corpse using that as evidence that he doesn't care and may very well have intentionally killed her or I can leave that be as part of the reason Karkat is seething and we can move on and let other people come in to the conversation))

((edit: okydoky, acknowledged Aradia without dwelling on it overmuch))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 4:03 pm

((Haha good enough for me))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 11:33 pm

*Spades gives Aradia another glare*

< you don't know what yer talking about kid, i didn't kick anyone 3<

< anyway glad to see we're in agreement this shit wasn't my fault. i'm sure ygg could tell us more about what the hell went down there since looking back she was acting awful sketchy, but apparently she ain't feelin' all too chatty tonight 3<
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 1:54 am

((I wasn't around for ygg stuff, should I reread everything (which could take awhile and delay replies if I need to read everything before posting), read a few specific posts (if someone wanted to point me to those), or does someone want to PM me anything that Karkat should know?))
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 3:13 am

Neska wrote:
((I wasn't around for ygg stuff, should I reread everything (which could take awhile and delay replies if I need to read everything before posting), read a few specific posts (if someone wanted to point me to those), or does someone want to PM me anything that Karkat should know?))

((Here's what KK knows about Ygg: Absolutely fuck all. There ya go! Seriously tho the only people who know Ygg even exists are Doze, Doc, Aradia, Nepeta, Feferi, The Crew, and Kanaya.))
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2016 4:04 am

(thanks!))

WHO OR WHAT THE INFINITE FUCK IS AN "YGG" AND WHY SHOULD I FUCKING CARE?
*Karkat's left eyebrow is firmly raised in an incredulous arc*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightnight Crew Hideout
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next