NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nightnight Crew Hideout

Go down 
+8
royalPawn
Alder
tekkenfreak4
Neska
Ralte
nonexistentPumpkin
TheBookwormBakery
silckenSoul
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
royalPawn

royalPawn

Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 9:28 pm

*Slick's scowl turns into a slightly more neutral expression, though he doesn't look any less hostile for it*

< wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings 3<

*He steps closer to the table, so the conversation isn't from one end of the room to the other*

< and don't say her name, she knows. but if you got a way of contacting death i'm listening 3<
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2016 10:13 pm

*Aradia smiles

im sure if i asked to talk he would definitely show up! but i want to know what you want from him first
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 7 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 10:15 am

<Smartass.>

He supposed that if anyone knew a thing or two about d/Death it would be Aradia.

<Let's just say we need a permanent way of offing someone because that spineless bastard won't do his job.>
Back to top Go down
https://nightnightcrew.forumotion.com
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 7 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 4:41 pm

*Aradia frowns

that wouldnt happen to be my friends would it?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 7 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 10:11 pm

*Slick shakes his head*

< no, no, no, see, we've been specifically instructed to keep killin' 'em. and if they stay dead, we can't do that. 3<

*He grins*

< wouldn't wanna go against the wishes of our beloved associate now would we 3<

< no what we wanna do is 'just talking', if you get my meaning 3<

< ... 3<

< my meaning is that we're gonna discuss suspicious shit like betrayal an' stuff 3<
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 7 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 10:58 pm

*Aradia folds her arms across her chest

you guys have to promise to be nice to death
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 7 EmptyFri May 06, 2016 9:57 pm

< hey we've been nothin' but civil to 'im 3<

< i only tried to stab him like once. well maybe three or four times, but still 3<
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 7 EmptySat May 07, 2016 12:34 am

Equius walks over to the manhole cover that is the Hideout and STRONG stomps on the cover, kicking it in, so to speak. He then jumps down, looking quite angry.

--------------------------------

Sollux hears the commotion and peers out of the kitchen to see who's making that racket.

eq? what are you even doing here?

D -->I am here for Spades Slick. He killed Nepeta during their last dynamic entrance. Did you not know of this?

wait, he diid what!?

D --> Indeed. I have come to....."return the favor", if you will.

Sollux looks at Equius and mouths off "go right on ahead."
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 7 EmptySat May 07, 2016 1:17 am

<You should be glad, kid. That's half the amount of stabs he usually gives.>

Droog looks up as the manhole is kicked down by a STRONG kick. He glares as the young troll climbs down. Would he have to get his BRAWLSOLEUM? Only guns can beat guns after all.

Last edited by Alder on Fri May 13, 2016 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 7 EmptySat May 07, 2016 2:08 am

*the loud clang of the manhole cover being stomped in would be enough to anyone, including Karkat*
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING NOW?!
*his bedroom door opens with a slam and Karkat stomps into the main hideout while pulling on a black shirt*
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 7 EmptySat May 07, 2016 3:17 am

((Yo Alder ur manhole just got kicked in Droogs would hear that))
Back to top Go down
Alder
Admin
Alder

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 7 EmptyFri May 13, 2016 11:47 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:
((Yo Alder ur manhole just got kicked in Droogs would hear that))

((Oh, bluh, must not have refreshed the page when I posted cause I did not see that there before.))
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 7 EmptySat May 14, 2016 12:36 am

< ah hell that was a perfectly servicable manhole you just ruined 3<

*Spades eyes his assaillant warily. He looks dangerous, and he's done underestimating trolls. Might have to break out the shadow magic after all if it comes to it*

< kids you better talk some sense into this guy or i'm claiming self-defence 3<
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 7 EmptySat May 14, 2016 12:42 am

*Aradia smiles and waves at Equius, then folds her arms and smiles even wider at Spades

i see no reason to stop him. i doubt he will hurt any of us save you
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 7 EmptySat May 14, 2016 12:44 am

Equius glares at Spades Slick with anger. Time to revenge this bastard. Wait, I mean get revenge ON this bastard. He steps forward, clutching a tight fist and holding it in front of him, like a badass.

D --> My name is Equius Zahaak, you killed my moirail, prepare to die.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 7 EmptySat May 14, 2016 12:57 am

*Fuck, it's like you can hear the air being compressed in hist fist. This guy is evidently pretty darn STRONG. And pissed, but thats fairly common for Spades.
Let's see how fast he is*

< you shoulda been here a minute ago, now i already got a better offer 3<

*He suddenly lunges forward with a wide slash, ignoring the stifness of his limbs. The steak that was on the knife is tragically sent flying*

Last edited by royalPawn on Sun May 15, 2016 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 7 EmptySat May 14, 2016 5:26 am

FUCK, FROM ONE SHITSTORM RIGHT INTO ANOTHER.
*while avoiding actual combat range, Karkat tries to get close enough so that no one involved has any excuse not to hear him*
HEY, HORSEFUCKER, I'M PRETTY FUCKING SURE THAT DAMN CUEBALL IS THE ONE WHO GOT NEPETA KILLED.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 7 EmptySat May 14, 2016 1:06 pm

Equius STRONGLY punches the steak back at his attacker. Wait, really?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 7 EmptySat May 14, 2016 1:31 pm

There is a very brief moment where Slick, almost midair, considers the irony of getting hit in the face by a healing steak, not to mention the sheer slapstick value.
Sometimes he really hates this job.

The steak hits with a deafening SLAP and Spades is launched backwards, toppling a chair as he passes over the table, and hits the back wall with a loud crash before dropping onto the ground. The steak, now slightly burnt , is still on his face.

He doesn't move.

Last edited by royalPawn on Mon May 16, 2016 6:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : The steak couldn't have been "now rare" it was already cooked dumbass)
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 7 EmptySat May 14, 2016 2:12 pm

Equius starts walking quickly towards Slick, picking up ace as he starts to rush to him and lunges at the caprician, aiming for his face.

D --> This is for Nepeta!
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 7 EmptySat May 14, 2016 4:30 pm

*At the last moment Spades lets himself fall sideways, leaving Equius' fist nothing but concrete wall to obliterate. Snarling, he summons two more knives from his inventory and hurls them at the blue-blooded troll*

< and this is for BREAKIN' MY FUCKIN' FACE YOU GODDAMN CAFONE 3<
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 7 EmptySun May 15, 2016 4:24 pm

Equius quickly deflects one of the knives, but the other one strikes his shoulder. He flinches with an audible groan then tries to grab Slick by the throat.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 7 EmptySun May 15, 2016 7:23 pm

The attempt is a resounding success and Spades, with yet another knife already in his hand, is halted halfway trough standing back up.
His eyes briefly go wide in shock and pain. There's a forked crack caused by the high-velocity steak running from the top of his head down to his chin, underneath which is the gory mess that used to be his windpipe before a freakishly strong troll got his hand(s) on it.
If he were able, Slick would now say something along the lines of "are you god damn kidding me"

----

Meanwhile, whatever array of computing devices Karkat has are doing whatever they're set to do when receiving a Trollian message. If Karkat were to take notice and check right now, he'd see this:

Show Pesterlog:
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 7 EmptySun May 15, 2016 7:32 pm

*Aradia watches for a long time, smiling slightly. Finally she heaves a sigh and floats up to Equius, putting a hand on his shoulder

equius hang on a minute if you please
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 7 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 12:02 am

SHIT, WHAT THE FUCK NOW?
*Karkat pulls a frantically chirping phone out of his pocket, Trollian messages demanding his attention*
OKAY, BOTH OF YOU FUCKING IDIOTS STOP FUCKING TRYING TO KILL EACH OTHER RIGHT THE FUCK NOW! NEPETA IS ALIVE!
*Karkat quickly types into his phone*
Pesterlog:

Last edited by uncertainHavoc on Mon May 16, 2016 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You forgot your ending color tag. You're welcome~ -Havoc)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightnight Crew Hideout   Nightnight Crew Hideout - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightnight Crew Hideout
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next