NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)

Go down 
+7
uncertainHavoc
royalPawn
Shaula
Sandstriker
silckenSoul
sparkingLife
Alder
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:51 pm

I don't suppose someone could make me an avatar of Ace Dick wearing Dave Strider shades and a top that has a Combusken on it?

Also, I've forgotten so much of problem sleuth. I should probably read up on Ace Dick on the MSPA wiki.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:58 pm

Ok we shall wait to attack till later then so you can get in character.

I dunno about the avatar but tholl was planning on doing more image manip when each team/crew was complete.

Maybe ask him later?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:04 pm

>Most agressive and rage-filled member of the Nightnight Crew: politely agree to wait for the enemy to be ready before attacking.

And no, I'm not saying anything against it. I completely approve.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:31 pm

Um guys

Do we have a death yet?

Because we are about to need one.

Like in the next few posts.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:39 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
Um guys

Do we have a death yet?

I don't think we do.

Maybe we should post a wanted add on the Nightfall thread? "Death wanted!" mspa
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 9:39 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
Um guys

Do we have a death yet?

I don't believe so. But we can have temps.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:44 pm

Good cause now me, and probably Shaula, are in the afterlife, it is up to death, whoever it is, wether or not you let us out or let afterlife shenanigans happen.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 10:48 pm

I'm currently not busy, want me to temp as Death?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:22 pm

SS already took the job for now, you can be him next time I guess?

((woah hey looks sS talking about SS))
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:37 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
SS already took the job for now, you can be him next time I guess?

((woah hey looks sS talking about SS))

Yeah, I already noticed. Oh well, it's no big deal. I was just offering it if it was needed after all

That said, I have a question:

The members of Team Sleuthfall have both their real offices and their dream offices in the world of imagination

Does the Nightnight Crew have a Dream hideout? And does the Nightfelt have a Dream Mansion?

Just asking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:53 pm

Reading the Sleuthfall discussion thread may help explain the question, btw.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 11:56 pm

I believe that only Team Sleuthfall have access to the imagination land.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:07 am

Sandstriker wrote:

The question isn't so much if others have access to it, more if there is a duplicate of their stuff in the imaginary world.

Also, I could easily imagine that the Nightnight Crew has access as well, I mean, why shouldn't they?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:28 am

OverlordJ wrote:
Sandstriker wrote:

The question isn't so much if others have access to it, more if there is a duplicate of their stuff in the imaginary world.

Also, I could easily imagine that the Nightnight Crew has access as well, I mean, why shouldn't they?
if there is one, its empty, because you have to imagine your imaginary office, so there wouldn't be anything there but a green building (If anything.)
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:50 am

Sandstriker wrote:
if there is one, its empty, because you have to imagine your imaginary office, so there wouldn't be anything there but a green building (If anything.)

Alright, I just wanted to ask :) 
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 9:53 am

Guys, we have a problem.

The Midnight Crew's hatred of Team Sleuth stems from something they did during the story, remember?

Which means this is definitely taking place after that.

Which means huge-ass clarinet blocking Death's door.

(Try and use that in a non-MSPA conversation and have it make sense.)

So now what? Does somebody undertake an ~epic journey~ to move the clarinet or do we just ignore it?
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:04 am

Hey guys, I'll be gone for 10 days starting tomorrow and I'm not sure if I'll have decent internet.
So, would you mind keeping at least one (preferably male) position open 'till I'm back? Thanks! :)

I promise I'll settle on a character as soon as I get back. :P
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 10:06 am

I am not responsible for this mix up because I did not even know there was a reason for us hating ps.

For me it was strictly business, they are in the way of our progress.

EDIT: Yeah Ulth that's fine I'm sure we can make that work
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:48 am

Shaula wrote:
Guys, we have a problem.

The Midnight Crew's hatred of Team Sleuth stems from something they did during the story, remember?

Which means this is definitely taking place after that.

Which means huge-ass clarinet blocking Death's door.

(Try and use that in a non-MSPA conversation and have it make sense.)

So now what? Does somebody undertake an ~epic journey~ to move the clarinet or do we just ignore it?

Yes, this is most definatly taking place after the story of Problem Sleuth

Though I can't quite remember what causes the Midnight Crew to hate Team Sleuth, I thought it was just that the team was a group of detectivs while the crew was a gang of mobsters

But yeah, I forgot about the clarinet...

An epic journey sounds like lots of fun but I could understand it if you just ignore it

Or maybe you need to convince Death to let you go or something
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:40 pm

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/extras/ps000013.html

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/extras/ps000014.html

They're extra pages.

Oh, and about the ~epic journey~, I'm pretty sure the only ones willing to do it are HB and CD. So we're doomed.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:47 pm

Shaula wrote:
They're extra pages.

Oh, and about the ~epic journey~, I'm pretty sure the only ones willing to do it are HB and CD. So we're doomed.

Ah, I forgot about the insult, I only remebered that they were hired
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:48 pm

SChatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 5 EnglishO I HAVE TChatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 5 EnglishO TALK LIKE THIS?

:33 < Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 5 EnglishOR LIKE THIS?
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:53 pm

uncertainHavoc wrote:
SChatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 5 EnglishO I HAVE TChatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 5 EnglishO TALK LIKE THIS?

:33 < Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 5 EnglishOR LIKE THIS?

I'd prefer the second one, it's funnier but I'd say it's up to you
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 12:07 am

I vote second one as well
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:25 am

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next