NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)

Go down 
+7
uncertainHavoc
royalPawn
Shaula
Sandstriker
silckenSoul
sparkingLife
Alder
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaula

Shaula

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 9:31 pm

That picture is a wonderful thing.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:21 am

While I find that image rather entertaining, I feel compelled to retain my current avatar. It represents my new, completely-innocent, not-at-all-suspicious hobby of barkeeping.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 12:30 am

That image only took like 30 seconds to make. But now, I seriously can't wait for the felt thread.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:15 am

Hey, I just thought of something. The powers of the Felt are obviously going to send each member to wildly different times and possibly timelines? Should we do something to keep track of where everybody is? Or should we create different threads for each timeline?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:31 am

nefariousNexus hasn't replied to my post, so i'm going to assume that he's no longer interested. If he responds in the future then i suppose we can figure things out then. Anyway, do we have a felt roleplaying thread yet?

Edit: Also, that means i'm planning on roleplaying Stitch unless nefarious shows up.

Last edited by canineCarnivore on Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:43 am

canineCarnivore wrote:
nefariousNexus hasn't replied to my post, so i'm going to assume that he's no longer interested. If he responds in the future then i suppose we can figure things out then. Anyway, do we have a felt roleplaying thread yet?
Not yet, sadly. Right now it's nothing more than a fevered dream of a mad man.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:19 am

What is stopping you guys from simply making a thread?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 1:54 pm

... I honestly have no idea. Perhaps I'll try.
EDIT: You have to be a moderator to make a new forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 5:13 pm

I am resisting the urge to go see what's going on in the other threads, no matter how hilarious/stabby/hilariously stabby it may be.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:04 pm

Sandstriker wrote:

Oh right, the Sleuthfall forum already existed, I only made the thread in it...

CrimsonMage wrote:
I am resisting the urge to go see what's going on in the other threads, no matter how hilarious/stabby/hilariously stabby it may be.

I wouldn't mind if someone were to visit Team Sleuthfall

We're currently kind of stuck and AD hasn't answered yet...
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:11 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
Sandstriker wrote:

Oh right, the Sleuthfall forum already existed, I only made the thread in it...

CrimsonMage wrote:

I wouldn't mind if someone were to visit Team Sleuthfall

We're currently kind of stuck and AD hasn't answered yet...

Need someone to machine gun the door down? mspa
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:14 pm

Sandstriker wrote:

Maybe mspa

But in all seriousness, we should probably start doing stuff soon, because from what I can tell by the post count, the Nightnight Crew is doing loads of stuff and the rest of us are kind of missing out on that...

EDIT:
Wait a sec, Sandstriker, aren't you a moderator? Shouldn't you be able to make the Felt thread?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 6:21 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
Sandstriker wrote:

Maybe mspa

But in all seriousness, we should probably start doing stuff soon, because from what I can tell by the post count, the Nightnight Crew is doing loads of stuff and the rest of us are kind of missing out on that...

EDIT:
Wait a sec, Sandstriker, aren't you a moderator? Shouldn't you be able to make the Felt thread?

I can't as far as I know. Unless the way to do it is hidden from my view. On a slightly unrelated note, does Captain Combusken have an account here?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:03 pm

There is an account with the name Captain. I think that's him. Hasn't posted at all yet, though.

And PI, would it help if I convince the rest of the Crew to hurry up and break down the door, flinging cards everywhere?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:07 pm

I can speed that along.

*throws plans out the window and gets the card deck ready*
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 7:28 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
I can speed that along.

*throws plans out the window and gets the card deck ready*

Sure, why not.

Also, I could try to contact CC via the MSPA forum...
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:04 pm

Good idea.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 8:21 pm

I send CC a PM
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:20 pm

Well tell us when he replies so we can get to the exciting stuff
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:49 pm

Sure thing, I'll tell you as soon as I get a reply
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:32 pm

Can I start the Nightfelt rp or should Itchy?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:32 pm

I doubt it matters much

I started it because i got in fist

Up to you.
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:44 pm

I see no reason I shouldn't start the thread.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:45 pm

Go for it i guess

((has no reason why i am being asked for permission/ giving it when the true host is right here))
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:46 pm

sparkingLife wrote:
I see no reason I shouldn't start the thread.
Ok, you go ahead then. I would have no idea where to start. :shock: 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next