NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)

Go down 
+11
silckenSoul
royalPawn
OverlordJ
Shaula
JakeMorph
Alder
sparkingLife
Metafiction
tekkenfreak4
Neska
uncertainHavoc
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Neska

Neska

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 1:01 am

Transportalizers are prolly slightly less likely to happen than me winning the PCH grand prize, but if that happens I might be able to fund the research :lol:
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 05, 2015 4:39 pm

yeah possibilities of possibilities im still happy and looking forward to the possibility of the possibility xD
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 4:17 am

Happy Birthday, Tekken!
If he's still around!
I don't think he is . . .
Oh well . . .
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:19 am

Last visit was almost a year ago, Jul 30. I think Tekken probably left...

EDIT: Also, considering Tekkens last post was on their last birthday and read

tekkenfreak4 wrote:
Thanks for the pics, guys. On a sad note, I see no reason to really stay anymore. Sollux stays out of everyone's business, and Equius is still frozen with Karkat. And Trace? I don't even fucking know. But seriously, what are we waiting for? Is the main RP dead?

I'd say it's pretty sure they left.
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 2:17 am

Yeah, I figured.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 10:53 am

Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 4:10 am

Cool.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:22 am

Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 2:14 am

Very cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 9:20 pm

introduction 2.0 since i posted it in the wrong place lmao

I like to browse cool memes on funnyjunk and watch my little pony. I am a huge sonic fan with my OC Deathstalker the Hedgehog. pic related its him Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 2Q==

i also write thomas the tank engine fanfiction and can be found on deviant art (18+ btw no minors bad things)
you can also find me on gaia online where i do SAO roleplay
I am half-japanese so im technically NOT a weeaboo you silly gaijan

desu~ tokuga
(Hopefully I actually posted right, not used to forums.)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 9:52 pm

yup thats good, sorry if i was a bit brusque earlier, what character do you want to play? the list is on the first page of this thread, tho it may be a bit out of date
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 10:55 pm

I'm fine with any Serkets honestly. Preferably Aranea. Also, no worries. I never take anything badly lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:02 pm

Also, does uncertainHavoc ever get on? Dumb question but I know the guy and it's been a while since I have talked to him.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:06 pm

No they quit. btw, hi everyone again
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyThu Aug 27, 2015 11:10 pm

Trying to fix an emoticon is making me feel how the emoticon is supposed to express.

EDIT: HA! FIXED IT! When Someone's Salty
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 1:39 am

if you read the character list youd see that the scourge sisters are currently taken, although bb should be on at some point and you can talk about characters then

you would also have seen we only have the exile carapacians and the trolls they followed, and the felt because whats a stabdad au without the felt xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 1:50 am

I guess I'll stick when BB gets on. I'll take whatever felt character is left though.
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 4:05 am

Oh, we've got a new person! Cool!
Maybe something to which I can respond will happen!
(Karkat has been stranded in limbo for awhile since nothing has been happening in the area he's in)

In other news, I go back to work for Harry & David in a couple of weeks!
I'll prolly be living in Grandpa's attic, since the friend I stayed with last year got a boyfriend . . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 4:56 am

Jokes aside, I'm probably going to be lurking for a little bit, get the feel of things. RP is kind of a foreign concept to me because, honestly I think of RP as cringy; Like the weird stuff you find on F-List. Still though, I want to start with a small community where everyone knows everyone and this one seemed kind of great. Everyone seems pretty cool.

Unrelated but, can anyone point me to a section where I can start? Nothing serious but yeah.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptyFri Aug 28, 2015 5:19 pm

well in all honesty ive been debating calling for a retcon with the main rp, im aware theres a carapacian rp going on thats p fun, and a god teir rp as well, those should be in the ooc rp thing i think?

and as for a place to start, youd need to pick a character to rp in the main one, and make a character to join the other ones, im p sure theres an ooc thread for the carapacians where we talk about our characters you might wanna look in there?

and youd need to ask oj about the dnd thing, im no longer as active there as i used to be
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 7:00 am

What exactly do you mean by a retcon for the main RP?
Do you mean that old stuff would be ignored or rewritten in order to better reflect the current state of things?
Or would we just start over with a clean slate, though with people playing the characters they currently have (unless we need/want to take on more/new characters to best represent everything)?
Back to top Go down
TheBookwormBakery

TheBookwormBakery

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 1:12 pm

Okay I'm here hi!

As for Vriska, I ended up taking her because she was needed for a thing and the person formerly RPing her hadn't been on in ages. I'd be find with passing on the mantle.

If you can handle the responsi8ility of 8eing someone so AWESOME, of course. :::: )
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:53 pm

well theres a load of people tied up in various paces and nothing is really happening, if we start from a new slate, with everyone having who they have (or taking more if they want) playing it that way
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 9:28 pm

Are we actually going to start up the main RP again? I will totally admit, I had kind of given up hope that it'd ever start again, since, while it was loads of fun, I feel like everyone got sort of stuck and noone knew how to continue it.

A restart might actually be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Neska

Neska

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 30, 2015 3:19 am

I think we would all support a restart: the characters played by people who are gone would then be up for grabs, characters taken over by new people after old people left would then get to be more coherent (as they'd be played by one person, rather than the new person trying not to negate things done by the old person), and any unnecessary things can simply be forgotten.
So, we'd basically just need to decide is who the new person is playing and if any current people need to take on more or give up characters to make things work.
Also, what background info we all need to know . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place, and Discussion Thread 6: Why is the rum always gone *suspicious glance at Team Sleuth* (Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in OP)
Page 39 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next