NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)

Go down 
+7
uncertainHavoc
royalPawn
Shaula
Sandstriker
silckenSoul
sparkingLife
Alder
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Chatter Box (also Current Roleplayers in OP)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:35 pm

Did that change the title of the entire thread? I have to test this.

EDIT: Apparently not.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:44 pm

Uh, what do you mean by that? You mean did all the posts change titles? Because in that case, they did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:45 am

It's weird, because it seems all of the post's titles seemed to change when you did it, but not when I did it. I wonder what caused them to change.

Unless an admin changed the title or something similar.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:02 am

Shaula is an admin so she changed the thread title with her mysterious powers
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 9:38 am

silckenSoul wrote:
Shaula is Diamonds Droog so she changed the thread title with her sinister shadow-based magic

Yeah, pretty much. OuO
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:04 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
Shaula is an admin so she changed the thread title with her mysterious powers

Hehe, nice Problem Sleuth reference! :D 
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:05 pm

uh........what?

did i make an accidental reference?
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:31 pm

Hey Shaula. How do you pronounce Antare? It's been bugging me for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 8:36 pm

Ann-ta-ray.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 11 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 10:48 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
uh........what?

did i make an accidental reference?

Hah, whoops, it looks like I missquoted, Shaula made the reference, my bad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:38 am

Wow we're already on page 18.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:08 am

DEAR CHATTER BOX THREAD,
IF YOU ARE READING THIS YOU HAVE FINALLY REACHED 18 PAGES.
I AM SO PROUD OF YOU.

*hands out cakes*
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:34 am

Shaula wrote:
DEAR CHATTER BOX THREAD,
IF YOU ARE READING THIS YOU HAVE FINALLY REACHED 18 PAGES.
I AM SO PROUD OF YOU.

*hands out cakes*

Fixed that for you
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:17 pm

Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:22 pm

im back and i got a new avvatar and sig
noww i just gotta get used to this quirk

(No I'm not gonna keep doing that in this thread.)
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:33 pm

Welcome, oh great seadwweller. (You spelled deservve with one v in your sig.)
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 4:41 pm

Oops. :I
I need more practice.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:36 pm

welcome eridian, just remember who yo daddy is and where you can roam freely and this should be great!

feel free to drop by the OOC rp thread if you want to mess around as eridian with other people who you have not met in 'canon'
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:39 pm

Quirks are tricky

You have no idea how hard it is to always remember to use your quirk

At least here on the forum you have enough time to read your comments before you post them, realtime RPing is HARD!
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:43 pm

yeah agreed, i am lucky that my only quirk is no caps and no contractions, even then it is really hard!
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:49 pm

As PI, my quirk is capitalizing Is and Ps

Is are very common and once you get into the role, it's pretty easy to replace every i with I

But Ps are surprisingly rare, as far as I noticed, which is why it's much easier to forget to capitalize it once there actually IS one

The quirks I've been using on Forumstuck can be tricky, too, especially the ones where the rules aren't as simple as "replace a certain letter"

And on Minebent I play Die with a stutter. That means that usually I stutter at the beginning of every sentence. Somehow that's REALLY hard to remember
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:08 pm

Hey guys! Can I join the nightfelt?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:21 pm

sure thing who do you want?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:22 pm

I'll take Snowman
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:26 pm

< I WILL END YOU SN0W!!!!!!!! 3<

mspa

but yeah seriously most hs ships will be canon i guess, i will update the op with you taking sn0wman, do you understand the rules and where you can go in the forum?

EDIT: done you are now officially sn0wman, what's your quirks gonna be? a confident version of dead aradia? with 0=o?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next