NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)

Go down 
+7
uncertainHavoc
royalPawn
Shaula
Sandstriker
silckenSoul
sparkingLife
Alder
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:30 pm

I think I got it. So I can only post in the Nightfelt thread and this one, right?
Back to top Go down

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:32 pm

(Sorry dunno how to edit posts, so doublepost)

Yeah I'll take Aradia's quirk.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:44 pm

there should be an edit function up at the top right of your post, and you can go anywhere that has nightfelt written in the title, general chat and of course here

you can also not read any thread that you are not allowed to post in, that way we can keep PLAAAANS secret, also the afterlife is free if, and indeed when, you die

*sharpens cards*
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:49 pm

Welp, I was about to sugest italic with bold o's as quirk, but then my browser decide to crash.

Anyway, on a scale of on to ten, how weird is it that I'm making a list of fish puns? :notevenmspa:
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:04 pm

Not really weird, since you probably want to include those puns as your quirk.

If there are a few words you character usually uses, a list can be VERY helpful
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:22 am

Shaula wrote:
Ann-ta-ray.

I'm calling you Manta Ray now.

also, welcome Jk and rP!

rP, list of nautical puns on a scale of one to ten? DIVE.

Seriously, I for one wouldn't mind seeing the list sometime! It could be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:28 am

Death waits in the afterlife playing solitaire, waiting for the slaughter that is sure to come in the Nightnight Crew vs Team Sleuthfall battle that will finally go underway now that Captain is here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:10 pm

Yeah, sure to go underway. *has most unreliable internet ever and might not get to post here again for a while*

Also, I expected Sn0wman to continue the number quirk thing. Maybe she could use both 8s and 0s? That way she won't have problems with being confused for Vriska or Aradia, at least.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:51 pm

Quote :
rP, list of nautical puns on a scale of one to ten? DIVE.

Seriously, I for one wouldn't mind seeing the list sometime! It could be helpful.
I should probably mention English isn't my mother language, so there's no quality guarantee.
Tough they won't be as bad as that one. >:I

Oh, and does anyone know Eridan's Fetch Modus?
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 6:46 pm

A quick Google search showed that...

I can't find anything. Just use SHENANIGANS Fetch Modus. Stuff appears when you want it and NOBODY knows exactly WHAT you did to get it because it's easier than coming up with an actual modus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:24 pm

So...this is where you introduce yourself and random talking happens, right?
Well, I'm SR, some of you guys may have met me either on nightfall or autotherapy. I'd like to roleplay as Karkat Vantas, if that is fine with everyone.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 10:31 pm

I see no reason why you can not be karkat,

< welcome aboard son 3<

we are currently in the nightnight vs sleuth fall thread having a little rough up

other than that stick to our threads and the first forum and general chat forum, only go to afterlife when you die and don't look in any other rp threads without our name on it

also makes sure to use colour and quirks when you rp as Karkles
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:04 pm

silckenSoul wrote:
only go to afterlife when you die
Aw... So no family game night at Death's house?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:18 pm

Sandstriker wrote:
silckenSoul wrote:

IDE: Death and PI are old buddies and have gamenights together Yay/Nay?
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:37 pm

sounds good, go for it
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:44 pm

Awesome

Oh, by the way, are you guy the Nightnight Crew or the Midnight Crew in our canon?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:49 pm

OverlordJ wrote:
Sandstriker wrote:
silckenSoul wrote:

IDE: Death and PI are old buddies and have gamenights together Yay/Nay?
I was thinking the same thing. Also, I believe you call them the Nightnight Crew in canon.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 12 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 11:51 pm

Okay and yay, I'm excited for Death/PI gamenights now :D 
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:59 am

Welcome to the team SR. :)

Also I assume the trolls of opposing teams are more like your dad fuckin sucks rather than kill each other on sight?

Otherwise;
i fuckin trusted you kar
goddamn traiterous lowwbloods

Last edited by royalPawn on Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : less coddamn puns)
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:17 pm

yeah we're nightnight and you're sleauthfall and nightfelt i guess
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:19 pm

So...
I just read THIS: http://inkskratches.tumblr.com/post/11109480763/eridan-and-fish-puns and I'd like to hear what you guys think about it. :I
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:28 pm

huh

well go ahead then ulth you can either retcon the puns out through editing or we could just continue on from here
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:47 pm

Never thought about it much, but I guess they're right. Maybe you should go easy on the fish puns.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:58 pm

Alright, I'm gonna work with the idea that he dislikes puns when he's emotionally hurt (fairly often) and only uses them when he's feeling fairly happy (rarely), trying to convince Feferi of something (or other seadwellers) or in battles to impress the enemy with his wit and awesomeness (and for extra drama).

Gonna edit out some puns now.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 8:01 pm

ok sounds good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)   Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box and Greeting Place 1 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in newest thread)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next