NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)

Go down 
+8
quantumToolbox
uncertainHavoc
Alder
silckenSoul
royalPawn
Sandstriker
OverlordJ
Shaula
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 2:48 pm

Shaula, they're *doomed* Caliborns. If we just leave 'em, they'll get hit by meteors or something.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:09 pm

Shaula, why did you link the same thing three times?

Pictures:
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:14 pm

becuase i did it first

she edited my edits

we do this alot

edit wars we call them
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:26 pm

Oh, okay. Yeah no, I got the licorice thing.

Also, I've read all of Dead Shuffle already.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:30 pm

I'm still reading.

EVERYTHING IS SO DISTACTING
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:04 pm

It's great, I'm definatly going to keep an eye on it to see when it'll update next.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:18 pm

Oh, by the way, is this going to be a thing now?

because DD has been overusing his powers very, very much
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:21 pm

Why won't school let me on tumblr? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:22 pm

I like that idea. After all, dark powers ALLWAYS come at a price!
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:23 pm

Makes sense to me.

On the movies thing: isn't Con Air kind of a must?

Also, instead of the timejump, can't we introduce some kinda magical MacGuffin? It's a slightly less lame option I think.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:25 pm

Or pull a deus ex machina and just have some powerful being wipe the floor with them and rise up into the heavens to never be seen again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:28 pm

Shaula wrote:
Oh, by the way, is this going to be a thing now?

because DD has been overusing his powers very, very much
Actually, I thought we already agreed on this. The same for Doc. In fact, Nepeta won't be getting her powers back after Caliborn is defeated (She'll still have the powers of wandering in threads, pounce jumping, and the Muse of Heart(I'm going to use these powers a lot more. I didn't use them that much before because they're kind of OP))

And the other Spades is gonna get killed by at least 20 different people

So yeah, this should make it much more fair if your powers are weakened substantially
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:34 pm

Then she really wouldn't be The Lord English of this if she didn't get her powers back. At least not to me.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:34 pm

Guys.

Me and Life BOTH have plans.

HAVOC IS ACTUALLY COOPERATING BECAUSE SHE'S APPARENTLY AS SICK OF THIS BULLSHIT AS WE ARE. (Thank you, Havoc, I appreciate it.)

Hell, even if she WASN'T, she has no way of beating me as soon as we figure out a reason for DD to go wherever Alpha Caliborn is. Perhaps his shadow magic IS slightly stronger, enough for him to sense? BAM. Possibly DONE.

Life is NOT in as good a situation as I am, since he can be timefrozen, while I'm immune, since one of the things I tested out in the mansion is whether being in mid-shadow teleport makes one immune to timefreezes, and apparently it does. And GUESS where DD is now.

(yeah, he's not going to be feeling well once this shit is over.)

Ninja: No, we agreed on half of it, and only sort of, OVERuse of Shadow Magic was supposed to just drain your energy, now it has WORSE effects and NOT using it is ALSO bad.

Different.

Ninja X2 Combo: Well then, no Lord English, just a Nepeta in charge of the Felt.

Last edited by Shaula on Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Nobody Knows What I'm Talking About   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:39 pm

Quote :
And the other Spades is gonna get killed by at least 20 different people
Who's the "other" Spades in this case?

NINJEDIT: So, we don't need the MacGuffin?
I made Eridan get the rsiwfolred in any case. That's the official name by the way.
Or the srwiofrlde, that's ok too.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:45 pm

What is the rsiwfolred? I seem to have missed something.

And no, we just need Havoc to approve my idea and pick a place.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 5:59 pm

Personally, both deus ex machina versions, be it ackguffin or powerful being, are much WORSE options then a timeskip, which at least could be played as a joke instead of being JUST anticlimatic. At least that's how I see it. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 6:04 pm

I agree, OJ.
Back to top Go down
royalPawn

royalPawn

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 6:34 pm

I see the MacGuffin more as a thing that would even things out for a final battle.
Plus there'd be shenanigans keeping us from getting it first.

Timeskip is just...
We'd have to completely halt the RP and spend a week discussing the aftermath.
And as a plot device it's really misplaced.
"So there's the bad guy and things happened an he's dead!"
Meh.

...Unless we all become urban rebels fighting Caliborns new rule. That might not really match with his lust for destruction but it'd be pretty awesome.
:probablymspa:

Shaula, rsiwfolred is [SPOILERS].

(It's not spoilers at all. I talked about it earlier. I'm just messing with you.)
(Hehehehe.)
(But really the name says it all. It's not just random letters.)
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 6:40 pm

I like the urban rebels thing. Not sure if others do though.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 6:45 pm

It's an interesting thought, but as I said, me and Life already have plans for defeating him.

Now, what OTHER horrorterror-powered asshole would take over the city?

(And if he wants to be an urban rebel too, he can quit the pacifist bullshit or just make a THIRD version of him.)

And I still don't see what the name is supposed to say. I tried pronouncing it, reading it backwards, Googling it... is it an anagram or something?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 6:54 pm

Wait, who is a pacifist?
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 6:58 pm

1) MacGuffins that come out of nothing are the worst kind of bullshit

2) We wouldn't have to halt anything, we'd just act as if everything was over and maybe we're trying to rebuild the town or something. And noone says anything about what happened, just noodle incident-ish stuff. Which could be hilarious.

3) Urban rivals against Caliborn is the worst kind of idea, since there is the whole "kill everyone instantly" thing

4) This is a moot point anyways, Shaula and Life got plans

5) I have no idea what rsiwfolred is supposed to mean...
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 7:02 pm

maybe urban rivals could work if the glitch rain stayed forever..... :notsureifmspa:
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 7:06 pm

Sandstriker wrote:
Wait, who is a pacifist?
Alright, maybe I exaggerated, I meant Slick A.

With Slick B being the horrorterror-powered asshole.

In his timeline, he also BUILT THIS FUCKIN CITY, so he's not going to just destroy everything.

He's probably got shadow magic without the limitations because Ygg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next