NightNight Crew Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NightNight Crew Forums

A forum for the NightNight Crew roleplay.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)

Go down 
+8
quantumToolbox
uncertainHavoc
Alder
silckenSoul
royalPawn
Sandstriker
OverlordJ
Shaula
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaula

Shaula

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 6:07 pm

I was actually thinking about bringing this up too. These characters are fighters, and if death isn't an issue, fighting becomes meaningless.

This may or may not have gotten me to think about it.

(The guy's been compared to Spades Slick. His last name is Snow. Just sayin'.)

I say we go back to that 'have to get Death to let you out instead of just opening the door and leaving' thing, and perhaps lessen it's ~magical healing~ effects. Seems like a nice balance between 'walk right out every time' and 'perma-die forever'.

But even now, when this isn't in effect yet and Death is meaningless, getting shot by a shitload of Caliborns HURTS.

I dunno about handing over all the items in the inventory, though. It doesn't seem like a good idea to me. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 6:10 pm

The point is, if you get out, everything is fine.

I'd say, to make death a bit more serious, Death shouldn't let people leave so easily.
Back to top Go down
tekkenfreak4

tekkenfreak4

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 6:14 pm

Could there be a way for Sollux to resurrect CD?
Back to top Go down
http://tekkenfreak4.tumblr.com
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 6:17 pm

OverlordJ wrote:

I'd say, to make death a bit more serious, Death shouldn't let people leave so easily.
That's what I said. Poorly-worded-ly, yeah, sorry about that, but it's what I MEANT.
Back to top Go down
OverlordJ
God of AFK
God of AFK
OverlordJ

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 6:20 pm

Shaula wrote:
That's what I said. Poorly-worded-ly, yeah, sorry about that, but it's what I MEANT.
I know, I was writing it before your post appeared for me and then I decided to post it anyways.
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 6:27 pm

tekkenfreak4 wrote:
Maybe sort of? I was planning on having a scorched tall hat float down from the sky, and it would have a bit of CD's soul in it I think. But it'd also be covered in glitches, and anyone who reads Pokémon creepypastas knows what happens when you try to revive glitched things.
Back to top Go down
uncertainHavoc

uncertainHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 6:34 pm

OverlordJ wrote:

I disagree! What I meant wasn't a magical effect at all! Dying would do CRAZY things to your psyche! Some of us have died like, eight times!
Back to top Go down
http://www.relaxedcraft.com/
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:25 pm

nonexistentPumpkin wrote:
tekkenfreak4 wrote:
Maybe sort of?  I was planning on having a scorched tall hat float down from the sky, and it would have a bit of CD's soul in it I think.  But it'd also be covered in glitches, and anyone who reads Pokémon creepypastas knows what happens when you try to revive glitched things.
New priority: Figure out if you can deglitch things.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:28 pm

glitches used to be cause by either bad programming or broken hardware

like a scratched disc

do we have anyone who can fix those?
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:31 pm

The Doc is de-powered and has amnesia. GPI could de-glitch it, but there'd need to be a really good reason fro him to bother with something small like that.
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:47 pm

Really good reason, eh?

How good is Sollux at puppy-dog eyes?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:50 pm

It's not my fault Death sucks at keeping people in the afterlife! Stop being so nice and/or intimidating and maybe he will be able to keep you there longer! Or I'll just bring in the Devil to be there too just so Death doesn't let people out for almost no good reason besides being threatened or shoved to the side.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu8UxJkV3nW8UJc_wtWpIRw
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:54 pm

The second option sounds better IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:56 pm

Ok, so the Devil will always be in the afterlife as both a temporary Death, and a security measure.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:42 pm

sounds good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:49 pm

So I've had my internet cut off for a few days, so I haven't been caught up on what's going on. Would anyone mind filling me in on where Kanaya is right now? Is she dead? I'm not quite sure what the final decision on that is.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:51 pm

you are passed out in the excellent toast

caliborn is dead

preyty much everything except for the toast and my farm is destroyed
Back to top Go down
sparkingLife

sparkingLife

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:52 pm

Captain Lhurgoyf wrote:
So I've had my internet cut off for a few days, so I haven't been caught up on what's going on. Would anyone mind filling me in on where Kanaya is right now? Is she dead? I'm not quite sure what the final decision on that is.
Kanaya is very much alive and intends to stay that way hasn't been killed (or rekilled, given her ambiguous deadness attribute) and is currently located at the ruins of the Excellent Toast.

(Silck, the Toast got nuked too. The ruins are just where Doc decided to send everyone.)
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:58 pm

So, in the Chatbox we've had an idea...

Me and Sand wrote:

[23:35:49 20/09/13] @ Shaula : meanwhile, I keep getting distacted from this by https://www.youtube.com/user/galacticWonderland/videos
[23:37:58 20/09/13] @ Sandstriker : oh my.
[23:38:11 20/09/13] @ Sandstriker : I learned what is going to distract me now.
[23:39:19 20/09/13] @ Shaula : heh
[23:39:36 20/09/13] @ Shaula : I have discovered that a good part has been left out in that version, but it's in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iqHKGNh0TY
[23:40:09 20/09/13] @ Sandstriker : This is hilarious.
[23:41:00 20/09/13] @ Shaula : yep
[23:41:48 20/09/13] @ Shaula : DIAMONDS DROOG HAS A PONYTAIL. This needs to be said.
[23:41:51 20/09/13] @ Shaula : Repeatedly.
[23:43:15 20/09/13] @ Sandstriker : This needs to be made canon.
[23:43:30 20/09/13] @ Shaula : the ponytail?
[23:43:36 20/09/13] @ Sandstriker : yes
[23:43:48 20/09/13] @ Sandstriker : Do it.
[23:43:58 20/09/13] @ Sandstriker : Even just for one throwaway joke.
[23:44:01 20/09/13] @ Sandstriker : Do it.
[23:45:59 20/09/13] @ Sandstriker : :O
[23:46:08 20/09/13] @ Sandstriker : You guys need a scrap book.
[23:46:29 20/09/13] @ Shaula : yes, we do
[23:46:43 20/09/13] @ Shaula : But weren't the characters carapace in this version?
[23:46:46 20/09/13] @ Shaula : WE CAN RETCON IT
Thoughts?
I mean, it's not like their species is very relevant. Humanising (or halfway-humanising) the carapaces shouldn't be a big problem.
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:00 pm

oh ok then

so is my farm the only thing not destroyed?
Back to top Go down
Sandstriker

Sandstriker

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:04 pm

I say retcon it.

/me ollies out again

Fake edit:
It didn't woooooooooooooooooooork!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:18 pm

*will have to fix all those little drawings of Human!DD made for the sole purpose of avataring as soon as I have access to a scanner*
Back to top Go down
nonexistentPumpkin

nonexistentPumpkin

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:25 pm

Unrelated to the current topic:

I know what HB's FINAL DEAL is:

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 35 01315
Back to top Go down
silckenSoul

silckenSoul

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:27 pm

pfft
Back to top Go down
Shaula

Shaula

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 35 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:35 pm

I never noticed before that everyone else just stands there and their expressions don't even change, like this sort of bullshit isn't even unusual for them...

That changes things.

Also:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)   Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread) - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chatter Box, Greeting Place and Narnia Discussion Thread 2 (Up-to-date Current Roleplayers and Rules/General Information in the third thread)
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next